What MV song are you listening to now?

whitney88

ok, so there was which 80s song do you prefer, which song should have fit in MV, which one are you listening now, and now which MV song are you listening now.. logic. people on these forums aren't music lovers, this is a fact :)

• Haha 1

On 8/16/2020 at 3:58 PM, RedDragon86 said:

Another good one :)

Yes, another good one! I keep hitting "replay"!

Edited by mjcmmv
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, mjcmmv said:

Yes, another good one! I keep hitting "replay"!

If you haven’t already, please listen to the whole album sometime. It’s really a masterpiece given the context of the time of release—a real flagship for “sophisto-pop”. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

If you haven’t already, please listen to the whole album sometime. It’s really a masterpiece given the context of the time of release—a real flagship for “sophisto-pop”. 

I will, thank you Dadrian. The music choices for this show were amazing. For many pieces of music from that time,  I can't help but attach it to Miami VIce  

15 minutes ago, mjcmmv said:

I will, thank you Dadrian. The music choices for this show were amazing. For many pieces of music from that time,  I can't help but attach it to Miami VIce  

You’re welcome, Mary! :flowers:

Warning: there’s quite a bit of jazz influence on this record. You’ll love it or hate it, but if you feel the need to get up and start dancing on “Money’s Too Tight to Mention”, go with it! :funky:

Edited by Dadrian

9 hours ago, Dadrian said:

You’re welcome, Mary! :flowers:

Warning: there’s quite a bit of jazz influence on this record. You’ll love it or hate it, but if you feel the need to get up and start dancing on “Money’s Too Tight to Mention”, go with it! :funky:

Oh, yes! Love it!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, RedDragon86 said:

First piece of music on the show, even before the intro :)

:radio:The Rolling Stones- Miss You:radio:

The only song of theirs featured in the show!

• 2 weeks later...

They just made this cover. This guy just makes near-identical covers for things like TV shows, 80s songs, etc. He's quite good.

• Like 3

Really incredible!! :clap:

I gotta share my video with them! :) 

Looking at all the comments (on YouTube), I’m really glad to see so much positive reception to the song. Lots of great words about MV in general, also. :thumbsup:

Edited by Dadrian
  • Like 1