MY HAREM

COOPER&BURNETT

Eingefügtes BildChloeEingefügtes BildMorganaEingefügtes BildCarolineUKEingefügtes BildbluepearlEingefügtes BildcrocketsgrlEingefügtes BildMV86Eingefügtes BildDadrian's wife, SantanaEingefügtes BildMaria714Eingefügtes BildMarilynEingefügtes BildChristinehttp://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/aly7.jpgaly 7http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/chick-1.jpghttp://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/d11b_1.jpghttp://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/miamiviceraglan-1.jpghttp://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/miamiviceblkshirt-1.jpgLadies: This section is for you to post a picture of yourself wearing a MIAMI VICE t-shirt. Those fine members on the top of the page who have done this have the top honors. I would be most honored to have you post a picture on this thread with you wearing your MIAMI VICE shirt too!

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• vice-girl

• alleycat

• Morgana

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice.Very nice. :done:Where do I find one like this' date=' preferably in Central Florida somewhere?[/quote']All these ladies are from Heaven.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Coop, you moved the Harem over...lol.....I thought there were more of us? I see me, Amber and Chloe, who are the other's? Are they on the site or just pics of ladies wearing MV shirts? I am honored you thought of us to bring us on over...lol....didn't know you were going to, so I posted my MV shirt pic on members photos.......thanks, Sue

Coop' date=' you moved the Harem over...lol.....I thought there were more of us? I see me, Amber and Chloe, who are the other's? Are they on the site or just pics of ladies wearing MV shirts? I am honored you thought of us to bring us on over...lol....didn't know you were going to, so I posted my MV shirt pic on members photos.......thanks, Sue[/quote']Other than those members listed, the others are just ladies off of the internet wearing the shirt.I HAD to bring you beautiful women over here!!!I would have added her, but she's not able to wear a VICE shirt.Eingefügtes Bild

I put her on page one! What's her name so I can put it under her photo.P.S. Yooouuuuuu LUCKY bastard!!!! ;):clap:

:) thanks. her name is Santana (she is not hispanic, her parents don't smoke weed and didn't go to woodstock. we get asked this all the time, seriously! :))"Dadrian's Wife" will do fine, too. whatever you think...

All these ladies are from Heaven.

Oh.That explains it now.They live far away from me. Not Vice' date=' but slightly related and funny anyway:[img']http://bitsandpieces.us/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/imagesflat-20florida.jpgOh, and your wife most definitely deserves membership in, ahhhh, this, ummm "collection", Dadrian.

• 2 weeks later...

Not really...

Ladies: This section is for you to post a picture of yourself wearing a MIAMI VICE t-shirt. Those fine members on the top of the page who have done this have the top honors. I would be most honored to have you post a picture on this thread with you wearing your MIAMI VICE shirt too!

Ladies: Not exactly only wearing a t-shirt....but lets suppose there are some nice Miami Vice tattoos out there, making any t-shirt a not very useful thing ...:rolleyes:

• 8 months later...

Ladies,This thread has been well UNDER USED in quite a while.I'd be honored if you'd post an exclusive picture of you here. (I'd prefer a MIAMI VICE shirt), but if you have some kind of MIAMI VICE clothes, or MIAMI VICE themed photo, then that would be O.K..Some have promised to post your photo here, but still haven't.Let's bring this thread back alive! :cheers:P.S. Please remember to make it MIAMI VICE themed.

I don't have any Miami Vice shirts yet, but I have been wearing Crockett-style outfits. I know most have already seen these, in my blog, but now they're here as well.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildMy favourite shirt...Eingefügtes BildI'll try and get some better ones but currently don't have access to a camera.

Thank you Gina!It's been a while since a new picture has been post.PANDINA, MURPHY'S LAW, VICECHIC84, KRISTINA, and all you other wonderful VICE Lov'in ladies, where are you with YOUR MIAMI VICE inspired photos?

Geeeeeeeeeeeez Coop!!!I'm going to have to start my own harem with ladies wearing bathing suits with either flamingos on them or Vice colours...???Better yet, I found a bathing suit for myself that has the exact colours of my boat! Maybe the ladies on here have some attire that are those colours?

post-35-13892962983685_thumb.jpg

post-35-13892962983896_thumb.jpg

Geeeeeeeeeeeez Coop!!!I'm going to have to start my own harem with ladies wearing bathing suits with either flamingos on them or Vice colours...???Better yet' date=' I found a bathing suit for myself that has the exact colours of my boat! Maybe the ladies on here have some attire that are those colours?[/quote']Dude. Don't ruien this for me. ;):)

Thank you Gina!It's been a while since a new picture has been post.PANDINA' date=' MURPHY'S LAW, VICECHIC84, KRISTINA, and all you other wonderful VICE Lov'in ladies, where are you with YOUR MIAMI VICE inspired photos?[/quote']Still waiting on the above ladies, and any of the other lady members here.

Coop, I swear I haven't forgotten about this, but weren't you going to send me Callie's bikini for the photo?? Or at least a couple of bottles of perrier & a t-shirt? :D

• Administrators
PANDINA' date=' MURPHY'S LAW, VICECHIC84, KRISTINA, and all you other wonderful VICE Lov'in ladies, where are you with YOUR MIAMI VICE inspired photos?[/quote']I can't speak for the other ladies on the list but Vicechic is all mine pal! :fireworks:

I can't speak for the other ladies on the list but Vicechic is all mine pal! :fireworks:

Of course! I know that.However, There are ladies that are vice fans on this site that have someone in thier lives, like Chloe, and even Dadrian's wife. They understood the context of this thread.I don't think of them as my girlfriends, just a cool place where our cool vice lady members can post a picture of themselves with a vice shirt.Vicechic can easily be yours, but it doesn't mean she can't put on a vice shirt and put her photo here.

Coop' date=' I swear I haven't forgotten about this, but weren't you going to send me Callie's bikini for the photo?? Or at least a couple of bottles of perrier & a t-shirt? :D[/quote']Whatever you desire. A bikini would be FANTASTIC!However, I'd be thrilled with you in a vice shirt or blazer or something.I'm still waiting.........................(P.S. You can PM me the photo of you in the bikini if you like. ;))

• Administrators
However' date=' There are ladies that are vice fans on this site that have someone in thier lives, like Chloe, and even Dadrian's wife. They understood the context of this thread.[/quote']I understood it Coop, relax, it was a joke! ;)