MY HAREM

COOPER&BURNETT

dont have a miami vice shirt or something.i wanna do it more in the vice way,anyway i got some ideas,problem is my time i just dont have much time.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• vice-girl

• alleycat

• Morgana

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ladies, it's been a while since my last guest here.If you have a MIAMI VICE logo shirt, or just a blazer and a t-shirt combo (Or anything that looks like something that could be worn on MIAMI VICE, post a photo of you wearing it on this thread for the members to see! So many of you keep passing this by.Join today! :thumbsup:

Or anything that looks like something that could be worn on MIAMI VICE' date=' post a photo of you wearing it on this thread [/quote'] What a funny thread!:D:D:DWill a photo of me in dark glasses and with no socks do? :DOr a photo with a toy crocodile? ;)

Christine' date=' can you post a larger picture?[/quote'] I would post a larger picture, Coop, but unfortunately, I don´t have one, and as some prsonal things in my life have changed, there´s no one I can ask to take a picture. But I promise to post one as soon as it´s available!

What a funny thread!:D:D:DWill a photo of me in dark glasses and with no socks do? :DOr a photo with a toy crocodile? ;)

ABSOLUTELY! As long as it's MIAMI VICE themed. :thumbsup:

I would post a larger picture' date=' Coop, but unfortunately, I don´t have one, and as some prsonal things in my life have changed, there´s no one I can ask to take a picture. But I promise to post one as soon as it´s available![/quote']Great!! Fantastic.Nobody to ask to take a picture? Yeah, that's my problem. I just set up the camera's timer to take a shot. Can your camera do that?

Here it is. Dark glasses and no socks ;) But it is not themed. Just glasses and no socks. You may delete it any minuteAs for a crocodile, I promise to find it :radar: and ask somebody to take a photo ;)

Great!! Fantastic.Nobody to ask to take a picture? Yeah' date=' that's my problem. I just set up the camera's timer to take a shot. Can your camera do that?[/quote'] At this moment, I have no camera. My husband kept it!

Eingefügtes Bild

It's absolutely cute (I'd love to add your photo!), but It's not a vice themed photo, so I can't include it on page one, but I'm not going to delete such a cute picture! :thumbsup:If you can post a MIAMI VICE themed photo (pastel colors, sunglasses, blazer, palm trees etc), then I'd LOVE to post it on page one!!Please try!

At this moment' date=' I have no camera. My husband kept it![/quote']I have a feeling this might be a touchy subject, so I'm not going to ask questions other than I hope to post your picture in a vice themed photo soon.Don't forget Christine!!

I have a feeling this might be a touchy subject' date=' so I'm not going to ask questions other than I hope to post your picture in a vice themed photo soon.Don't forget Christine!![/quote'] It´s not a touchy subject, but today I met with my oldest daughter and she promised to bring her camera, so that we can take some photos.

palm trees ...Please try!
:D:D:D Let's wait till palms grow in the vicinity! It was just an example. :DYou don't need palm trees, just something that LOOKS like it was intended to be vice - like. :thumbsup:

It´s not a touchy subject' date=' but today I met with my oldest daughter and she promised to bring her camera, so that we can take some photos.[/quote']:dance2::dance2::dance2::thumbsup::thumbsup:!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

All right then! I don’t have a MV-shirt but I tried to give it a bit of a vice-look…[ATTACH=CONFIG]2107[/ATTACH]

THIS IS GREAT MARILYN!!! :thumbsup::clap:Your MIAMI VICE photo is now on page one (the honor page)!That's how it's done!(Love the shades and the alligator!)Thank you Marilyn for your time, and efforts!! :cheers:

Any time C&B. It's a real honor to be on page ONE :happy:Come on girls' date=' who's next? Don't be shy and have some fun [/size']:dance2:

You heard her ladies...who's next? :thumbsup:(Way to go Marilyn! :clap:)

Any time C&B. It's a real honor to be on page ONE :happy:Come on girls' date=' who's next? Don't be shy and have some fun :dance2:[/quote']Ladies??........

..shhhh...i'm still here' date=' not fit for photos right now, baby brain & all that :rolleyes:[/quote']But you already have posted a wonderful picture. You were the very first to do it. Your number one on page one. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I can´t tell what mistake I always make, but the photo I wanted to upload from the photo gallery doesn´t want to be shown here in MY HAREM!