MY HAREM

COOPER&BURNETT

COOP I would ask what you got for Christmas' date=' but what else does a guy need who has his own Harem? ;);):D:D[/quote']I know. Some peace and quiet from time to time!:D:D:D:):):)

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• vice-girl

• alleycat

• Morgana

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

guys want many things...thats nature..:p

Hey, here's someone who won't join the harem.... dispite everyone else doing it. :rolleyes:C'mon, just do it. It's fun.It's an honor to be asked.

Hey' date=' here's someone who won't join the harem.... dispite everyone else doing it. :rolleyes:C'mon, just do it. It's fun.It's an honor to be asked.[/quote']Well Coop, i guess she can't refuse your legendary charm for ever...Keep trying!:)

he looks like. That´s not fair!

Spot on, Christine! (I've always thought he looks like Rico and Sonny Siamese twins :D:D, judging by his avatar). That's not fair, you're right - I think I'll remove my photo from my profile, then. It's fair enough that I'm too old to join anyone's harem :D:D:D. As a supporter of women's rights I wouldn't, anyway! :p

You´re not too old for anything, Brenda! Don´t you know that women don´t get old, but only better?:pI only tink that it´s not fair to ask us for photos to join Coop´s harem, but we don´t know if he´s such a good looking guy that we want to be part of his harem!So, Coop! Come on! Show us a picture of yourself! Maybe, your harem gets crowded, then!:p

he looks like. That´s not fair!

It's all voluntary ladies.This thread is open to ALL the vicerettes on this site.If you want to add an exclusive picture like the others have, that's cool. If you don't want to, cool. Many people think it's fun, because that's all it is, fun.You all know that I don't show my picture. Many have known it for years. If I Identify myself, it could reveal who I am. You may recognize me. I prefer to keep my identity a secret. My identity is also what helps to bring you exclusive items you haven't seen before (still have stuff to share). Your going to have to trust me on this.I would be honored with any vicerettes photo in this thread. Your all attractive to me, and we're all friends. Plus, it's a fun chance to do an exclusive, one off "VICE" picture. Those that have shared their photo "get it". They understand it's all in fun. -COOP

Hey, Coop, please, don´t take me too serious.;) I´m a writer and therefore I´m curious about everything. Of course, it would be great to see your face one day. So, I ask you not to blame me for my tries to persuade you to show us your identity.;)

Hey' date=' Coop, please, don´t take me too serious.;) I´m a writer and therefore I´m curious about everything. Of course, it would be great to see your face one day. So, I ask you not to blame me for my tries to persuade you to show us your identity.;)[/quote']
yes' date=' we do. At least I tried to joke :D[/quote']Thanks my friends. Your the best! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
Hey' date=' here's someone who won't join the harem.... dispite everyone else doing it. :rolleyes:C'mon, just do it. It's fun.It's an honor to be asked.[/quote'] what should i say :)

• 2 months later...

In my new original 1980's rayban wayfarers:Eingefügtes Bild

Chloe, Looking totally fine in your raybans!!! :happy::happy::clap::thumbsup:Your such a total babe my dear. ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
Darlin'' date=' I'm already a member... you wound me... guess I am gonna need to update my membership subscription!:p[/quote']OMG!That is really DONtastic!Coop please you have to count YOUR members!!!Hmm, I also try to get a membership since a long time..., but it seems...,I have the same problem with my camera as you coop :cry:!:confused::confused::confused: ???Yes!You are knowing very well these problems with these crazy :birdie: cameras which aren't able to produce a shoot of the face! Or not? :):):)

Darlin'' date=' I'm already a member... you wound me... guess I am gonna need to update my membership subscription!:p[/quote']But you haven't submitted a photo of you that has something to do with MIAMI VICE like the members on page one. Anything....a blazer, ray bans, anything vice related. You deserve to be here Morgana!!

OMG!That is really DONtastic!Coop please you have to count YOUR members!!!Hmm' date=' I also try to get a membership since a long time..., but it seems...,I have the same problem with my camera as you coop :cry:!:confused::confused::confused: ???Yes!You are knowing very well these problems with these crazy :birdie: cameras which aren't able to produce a shoot of the face! Or not? :):):)[/quote']I'd be honored to have you as a member of the Harem bluepearl.I'll tell ya what, if you want to do a headless picture, but in MIAMI VICE style, That would be fine, but remember the rules, it has to be MIAMI VICE related. Is that O.K.?