• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• vice-girl

• alleycat

• Morgana

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5499[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5500[/ATTACH]And these are from two years ago... not strictly MV but I think I can get away with it... JUST! I apologise to anyone who goes blind but I was make-up less and scruffy![ATTACH=CONFIG]5501[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5502[/ATTACH]

I'd be honored to have you as a member of the Harem bluepearl.I'll tell ya what' date=' if you want to do a headless picture, but in MIAMI VICE style, That would be fine, but remember the rules, it has to be MIAMI VICE related. Is that O.K.?[/quote']Eingefügtes BildTHAT'S A DEAL!!!:dance2::funky::dance2:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5499[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5500[/ATTACH]And these are from two years ago... not strictly MV but I think I can get away with it... JUST! I apologise to anyone who goes blind but I was make-up less and scruffy!

What a wonderful matching accessories! I like YOU have taken your chance to sit down in this car! GREAT PICTURES! And .. I don't go blind! I like it!OMG!If the members bring along such things in this harem... ;)Coop, you really know how it goes!

What a wonderful matching accessories! I like YOU have taken your chance to sit down in this car! GREAT PICTURES! And .. I don't go blind! I like it!OMG!If the members bring along such things in this harem... ;)Coop' date=' you really know how it goes![/quote']You and Morgana are just Awesome!!

OMG!YOU LOOK AWESOME MORGANA!! :clap::thumbsup::thumbsup:The shirt is great' date='...I love it!!THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for joining!I look forward to perhaps more photos you said you might post.Any way to post them not as thumbnails, so I can put your photo on page one with all the other lovely ladies? Thank you for honoring me.You look great my friend![/quote']OOHHHHH! THAT'S why your not yet on page one with the other lovely ladies, I can't put up the thumbnail photos, otherwise, I would have done it. Can this be corrected? The photos on page 54 are FANTASTIC!!If you CAN'T put up the photos from page 54 (which are PERFECT) then I'll put up a photo with the Testarossa, but I'd rather have you with the VICE shirt.Can you help me out?

... a photo of you that has something to do with MIAMI VICE like the members on page one. Anything....a blazer' date=' ray bans, anything vice related. QUOTE']I don't have the vice related clothes but I'm on a speedboat on the Florida keys, does that count?

I like your photos, Morgana. :clap:I think you´re a nice woman, but I understand what you mean. I also dislike me on photos. I think many people do.

I like your photos' date=' Morgana. :clap:I think you´re a nice woman, but I understand what you mean. I also dislike me on photos. I think many people do.[/quote']Thanks Christine... but the only decent photo of me is one when you can't see me!:eek:

Gonna do a more up-to-date one Hon... I look like a bulldog's ass chewing a particularly nasty wasp!

Sounds great Morgana! An updated photo sounds fun!....Please my dear, you look fine sweetie. Don't forget that. :thumbsup:

Sounds great Morgana! An updated photo sounds fun!....Please my dear' date=' you look fine sweetie. Don't forget that. :thumbsup:[/quote'][ATTACH=CONFIG]5507[/ATTACH]

Pretty ladies here. ;)And I'm talkin' about all of ya. :cool:

Yep! All the women on this website are good looking ladies! :prost::happy:We have the best looking members of any Vice website on the planet! :clap::thumbsup:MIAMI VICE RULES FOREVER!!!

Yep! All the women on this website are good looking ladies! :prost::happy:We have the best looking members of any Vice website on the planet! :clap::thumbsup:MIAMI VICE RULES FOREVER!!(So nice, it needs to be posted twice!) :thumbsup:

Did it!Eingefügtes BildMust also be filled out a written request? :p I hate paperwork ... ;):funky:

FANTASTIC!! You look so cool! :thumbsup:Great Photo!! :clap::clap:

Did it!Eingefügtes BildMust also be filled out a written request? :p I hate paperwork ... ;):funky:

bluepearl, your on page one!!You have a Lucky husband!You look very MIAMI VICE!!! Your a great fan! :thumbsup: