• COOPER&BURNETT

• vice-girl

• alleycat

• Morgana

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would have to get my pair of Ray bans on and my t-shirt baby

Of course! :thumbsup: That is the dress code here! :clap:

Well' date='Cooper I will have to work on that one[/quote']Remember, you can be creative. You don't need a vice shirt. You could wear a blazer over a t-shirt, you in a car, near a palm tree, heck, as long as it's MIAMI VICE themed, you can do whatever you like.

Remember' date=' you can be creative. You don't need a vice shirt. You could wear a blazer over a t-shirt, you in a car, near a palm tree, heck, as long as it's MIAMI VICE themed, you can do whatever you like.[/quote']:cool: Oh boy Coop,that could get interesting;) when you say be creative,my mind gets into trouble with that part

:cool: Oh boy Coop' date='that could get interesting;) when you say be creative,my mind gets into trouble with that part[/quote']O.K., THOSE type, please send to my PM, which I will gladly view with pleasure. :happy:Anything "MIAMI VICE" creative, please post here. ;)

Cooper' date='Cooper I am peaking your Curiosity!!![/quote']Don't you know by now, you always have?

Don't you know by now' date=' you always have?[/quote']I definitely know I have your interest.Cooper,I have given you a few peaks into my life.Don't you like a little mystery makes things interesting

Cooper,I am trying to pick a good scenario.Trying to pick a good idea.I have my creative juices going so I should be able to pick something good.

Cooper' date='I am trying to pick a good scenario.Trying to pick a good idea.I have my creative juices going so I should be able to pick something good.[/quote']Whatever you want to do, MIAMI VICE related, is fine. It's your call. :thumbsup:

Alleycat' date=' have you come up with a MIAMI VICE inspired idea yet?[/quote']COOPER,I have an idea just have to do it,Your impatient like me

COOPER' date='I have an idea just have to do it,Your impatient like me[/quote']I'm not impatient.....just hurry up will you. lol

• 3 weeks later...

Cooper,Did you want to ask me something? you got this cat intrigued again as much as I do it to you.ASK!!!!!! I don't bite unless you want me too.

Cooper' date='Did you want to ask me something? you got this cat intrigued again as much as I do it to you.ASK!!!!!! I don't bite unless you want me too.[/quote']Hi Hon! I was just wondering if you forgot, or were just not interested after all in posting your VICE picture.Your a cool friend, and I don't want you to feel like your being put on the spot, so, I'll tell ya what, you don't have to do this if you are out of your comfort zone. Remember, this thread is a vollunary participation thead for fun. If it's not fun for ya, there's no reason to do it.So, to make a long story short, you've been given a pass my good friend! :thumbsup:Your awesome, I love ya!-COOP

Hi Hon! I was just wondering if you forgot' date=' or were just not interested after all in posting your VICE picture.Your a cool friend, and I don't want you to feel like your being put on the spot, so, I'll tell ya what, you don't have to do this if you are out of your comfort zone. Remember, this thread is a vollunary participation thead for fun. If it's not fun for ya, there's no reason to do it.So, to make a long story short, you've been given a pass my good friend! :thumbsup:Your awesome, I love ya!-COOP[/quote']Hi baby,I had not forgot about it been busy and have had some pain in my neck and shoulder thats been bothering me lately so I have not been doing much lately.And I have a friend that can take the picture but shes been busy also so we have not hooked up together in awhile.You know life,it gets busy and complicated as I say.You have not put me on the spot.I never thought that you did.You have become a good friend and thank you for your concern its very appreciated.I like to have fun as you know or can tell by my posts so I know this thread is for fun.Cooper,I did not think that it concerned you that much,Babe,everything is :cool: in my books,No problem at all.Like I said just stuff has been happening period,thats all.Everything is smooth sailing like the St.Vitus,maybe some choppy water but thats all.

Hi baby' date='I had not forgot about it been busy and have had some pain in my neck and shoulder thats been bothering me lately so I have not been doing much lately.And I have a friend that can take the picture but shes been busy also so we have not hooked up together in awhile.You know life,it gets busy and complicated as I say.You have not put me on the spot.I never thought that you did.You have become a good friend and thank you for your concern its very appreciated.I like to have fun as you know or can tell by my posts so I know this thread is for fun.Cooper,I did not think that it concerned you that much,Babe,everything is :cool: in my books,No problem at all.Like I said just stuff has been happening period,thats all.Everything is smooth sailing like the St.Vitus,maybe some choppy water but thats all.[/quote']:D WOW! :DYou will really join us in coop's harem too? That is classy! :clap:OMG! I would really love :happy: to have you by my side!!!And I think...;)we both together....:pwill tease coop about his mind ! :dance2::funky::dance2:Looking forward to your arriving.Will gladly wait for you!!!!!BTW:
Everything is smooth sailing like the St.Vitus, maybe some choppy water but thats all.
GREAT QUOTE !!! :thumbsup: - REALLY GREAT !