MY HAREM

COOPER&BURNETT

:D WOW! :DYou will really join us in coop's harem too? That is classy! :clap:OMG! I would really love :happy: to have you by my side!!!And I think...;)we both together....:pwill tease coop about his mind ! :dance2::funky::dance2:Looking forward to your arriving.Will gladly wait for you!!!!!BTW:GREAT QUOTE !!! :thumbsup: - REALLY GREAT !

Alleycat, I'll post your picture right next to bluepearls! :thumbsup:

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• vice-girl

• alleycat

• Morgana

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We need a ladies' version of "C&B's MV Life" or "JSC's MV Life"! ____'s MV Gina/Trudy Life (or Sonny' date=' it's all good!). :cool:[/quote']:):):)OMG!LOL - So I can't serve with this. :checkbox:If I imagine me :eek: in such a hot dress like Gina or Trudy...You will always get a great good laughter :D:D!You surely don't want comedy! :p

:):):)OMG!LOL - So I can't serve with this. :checkbox:If I imagine me :eek: in such a hot dress like Gina or Trudy...You will always get a great good laughter :D:D!You surely don't want comedy! :p

Come on girl,I bet you would look good in a hot dress,but I am bias to women looking good;)

Come on girl' date='I bet you would look good in a hot dress,but I am bias to women looking good;)[/quote']:D:happy::thumbsup: Thanks for your support best girlfriend !! :dance2::funky::dance2:;)

With my MV mug which I was given for my birthday:[ATTACH=CONFIG]5756[/ATTACH]

Chloe, you are just sooo darn cute!!! :happy::happy::happy: