Location Trivia Level Two

C Glide

Huh..that's a shame because it looks really cool and Vice-like.

Im going to guess Home Invaders, when Crockett and Castillo go to the jewellery store(I think it was.)

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vincent Hanna said:

Huh..that's a shame because it looks really cool and Vice-like.

Im going to guess Home Invaders, when Crockett and Castillo go to the jewellery store(I think it was.)

hqdefault.jpg

Really good guess but no it was a Hotel lobby in the episode ( that's a huge clue)

Great Picture above sadly this location has never been found ... yet?!

;)

Edited by Matt5

12 hours ago, Matt5 said:

New Case - although it was not a bar at the time this episode was filmed. Picture taken January 2017-  Episode  and scene please ?!:done::thumbsup:

IMG_0349.JPG

Switek & Zito in El Viejo?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dadrian said:

What scene is that?

I can't remember exactly, but S&Z walk around a street corner and then walk up to an old hotel, the manager is outside working out or something and they all go inside.

[edit]  Here it is:  http://www.miamivicelocations3.org/page16.html  It was the Royal Four Hotel.

Edited by airtommy
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, airtommy said:

I can't remember exactly, but S&Z walk around a street corner and then walk up to an old hotel, the manager is outside working out or something and they all go inside.

[edit]  Here it is:  http://www.miamivicelocations3.org/page16.html  It was the Royal Four Hotel.

Yes that is the scene my question was based on you can see the corridor part of the Old Royal Hotel  that also appears in my question . The stairwell has been partioned off now . 

IMG_3020.PNG

IMG_0349.JPG

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 4

Oh okay the hotel. I was thinking of a restaurant or store or something. Yeah there was something about this scene in another trivia the other day (that I answered correctly :) )

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

Oh okay the hotel. I was thinking of a restaurant or store or something. Yeah there was something about this scene in another trivia the other day (that I answered correctly :) )

You were close Dadrian - your first guess was only one episode ( broadcast order ) out :D

33 minutes ago, Matt5 said:

You were close Dadrian - your first guess was only one episode ( broadcast order ) out :D

Pretty close geographically, too. :p

• 2 weeks later...

Wow Matt, another tough one.  Kinda looks like a Miami Beach alley.  Am I on the right track?  I checked three eps that I know filmed in alleys with no luck.

Edited by miamijimf

12 hours ago, airtommy said:

:)

Correct airtommy ! From Mirror Image of course during the alley scene - Tubbs is seen walking behind the Breakwater Hotel on Ocean Court .

IMG_8828.JPG

IMG_3076.JPG

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This photo was taken in 1959 and Miami Vice shot a good few episodes in this area . Please name 2 episodes and scenes please ?!:fireworks::done:

IMG_3078.JPG

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Matt5 said:

This photo was taken in 1959 and Miami Vice shot a good few episodes in this area . Please name 2 episodes and scenes please ?!:fireworks::done:

IMG_3078.JPG

Good case.  I guess that's an old shot of the 79th Street Causeway.  The very last scene in Jack of All Trades is shot from the Causeway and the Over the Line scene where C and T are driven in a limo after being abducted by the vigilante cops is filmed on that causeway.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, miamijimf said:

Good case.  I guess that's an old shot of the 79th Street Causeway.  The very last scene in Jack of All Trades is shot from the Causeway and the Over the Line scene where C and T are driven in a limo after being abducted by the vigilante cops is filmed on that causeway.

Correct Jim good episodes too. You could also have had "Killshot" when C&T drove over the 79th street bridge just off mainland Miami and "God's Work" Crockett comes under the bridge in the picture to the forefront of the photo where the episode ends :done:

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

On 3/5/2017 at 11:56 AM, Matt5 said:

New Case - Episode and Scene please ?!

IMG_8825.JPG

Stumped, need a clue.  Looks like the Beach, maybe Collins Ave area.  By the way - where in the world is Matt5 today?

• Like 1

Is that where the bad guy tries to escape after trying to kill Gina near the end of Give a Little, Take a Little?

• Like 1