Marshall's Has Crockett Linen Blazers!!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

I like the ad :White Linen Blazers SALE!$ 20.00Product Description:The R.A.G men's blazer is a soft blend of 55% linen and 45%cotton. This relaxed casual fit is lined with 100% polyester. Stay cool while looking good, R.A.G style! Try our white linen blazer to help you find your inner Don Johnson! At least they know who we want to look like! :cool:

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Richie Rich

• timm525

• aussiefan

Eingefügtes BildYeah, This was at Marshall's! $39.00! Normally about ($300)100% linen! ....100%!Two button, two vent, two patch pockets!Marshall's has not had Andrew Fezzas for a few years.

Richie' date=' I don't know about your stores but the one by me has not even had the Fezza's blazer for the last few years. And when they did they had white and tan only.[/quote']Yeah, the Marshalls near me is now a d-bag delight - wall to wall hooded sweatshirts. I won't be going back. Best place near me in Burlington Coat Factory - on south OBT near Florida Mall - Orlando. Great stuff there - also business casual sport jackets, not linen, since that wrinkles too much for business use.

Yeah' date=' the Marshalls near me is now a d-bag delight - wall to wall hooded sweatshirts. I won't be going back. Best place near me in Burlington Coat Factory - on south OBT near Florida Mall - Orlando. Great stuff there - also business casual sport jackets, not linen, since that wrinkles too much for business use.[/quote']ALL the Burlingtons in my area are now ghetto. All fubu, hooded jackets, skulls, southpole, depictions of rappers, etc....It's getting harder and harder to find real clothes now. :p

ALL the Burlingtons in my area are now ghetto.

Really? So they have nothing but the "Urban" stuff? Too bad. The Orlando location has that too, but over in the suits and jackets section is where the good stuff is located. Got all my jackets there :thumbsup:.

They are cutting back on blazers there.Don't know why.Not everyone is classy like you and I! :thumbsup:

I've noticed guys in films (American) wearing henley shirts frequently. The colors? White, or dark blue or black. That's it. No imagination. No style. Just blah.

I've noticed guys in films (American) wearing henley shirts frequently. The colors? White' date=' or dark blue or black. That's it. No imagination. No style. Just blah.[/quote']Well........it's a start. :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

I just grabbed a blazer at an Orlando thrift shop, looks very similar to Crockett's S5 blazer from The Lost Madonna (end scene). Wool and silk, 2 button front. I could not believe my luck - I complained about the 2 front buttons missing, and price dropped to $10 ($17.95 if you don't complain), plus $1 for the replacement buttons from Wal-Mart. Total cost -$13.25, including the $2.25 for dry cleaning. Don't miss out on the thrift shops, as there is a far greater chance that you will see "retro type" '80s blazers there, rather than at retail stores. You have to be lucky (and persistent).

The Lost Madonna (end scene). Wool and silk, 2 button front. I could not believe my luck - I complained about the 2 front buttons missing, and price dropped to $10 ($17.95 if you don't complain), plus $1 for the replacement buttons from Wal-Mart. Total cost -$13.25, including the $2.25 for dry cleaning. Don't miss out on the thrift shops, as there is a far greater chance that you will see "retro type" '80s blazers there, rather than at retail stores. You have to be lucky (and persistent).

Great man! Do you have a photo by any chance :)

The Cubavera section in Macy's sometimes has linen jackets and such. In season they are pricey, but post season if you're timing is right you can score some decent deals.

The Cubavera section in Macy's sometimes has linen jackets and such. In season they are pricey, but post season if you're timing is right you can score some decent deals.

Also JC Penney has reduced Havanera linen pants to $25. They have baggy styling too - a plus. There were some earlier posts from those guys who could not find an extra-large size black linen or cotton/linen jacket. Check out Old Navy. They have a cotton jacket (OK - not linen, but the 2 button black linen jackets are gone), which is 2 button, and sale price is $40. Styling is not bad at all, and I would buy it, if I had not gotten the Linea Dome black cotton/linen jacket from '07.

Great man! Do you have a photo by any chance

Yes. OK - I did say similar' date=' for those who will be picky. It's not an exact match, but I like the '80s retro styling of it. Can't wear it in FL for now - not as long as this extreme heat wave continues :hot:.[img']http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee99/MVRichieRich/002-3.jpg

Thanks, guys. The thrift shop experience is definitely a needle in a haystack situation. You have to pass by a lot of junk to find the one good jacket. The larger thrift shops in larger cities are a better bet - this one was in Orlando.

• 2 months later...

What's the latest on Blazers?I am still looking for an XL in BLACK.I will trade my L in Black or sell, I also have severl XL's in White, tan, DARK BLUE. SEND ME SOME CASH OFFERS! BUT I prefer we trade or help me find a black XL.I want to stock up for my Scarab vacation in Miami and the Florida Keys!

What's the latest on Blazers?I am still looking for an XL in BLACK.I will trade my L in Black or sell' date=' I also have severl XL's in White, tan, DARK BLUE. SEND ME SOME CASH OFFERS! BUT I prefer we trade or help me find a black XL.I want to stock up for my Scarab vacation in Miami and the Florida Keys![/quote']Who made your dark blue blazer?

Andrew Fezza!I sent you pics years ago...remember?All my blazers are LINEN and ANDREW FEZZA

I remember. Darn, I wish I could fit a large or Extra Large. fezza. :cry:

I am interested in the XL ones. Are they the Fezza style that Marshall's had? Please shoot me a pm with price and payment options (Paypal for example). Thanks!!!!

I want to see a better picture of the blue fezza. Can you take another / better photo of the blue blazer? It's interesting.

What's the latest on Blazers? ...or help me find a black XL.
Check the clearance section of Old Navy - black XL in cotton for about $40 - I would have got the jacket' date=' but I already have the Linea Dome from 2 years ago that is black cotton / linen.Also Banana Republic - big price drop from $198 to $60 - I would check this jacket too -http://bananarepublic.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=14845&vid=1&pid=547631EDIT: Sorry about that - I guess if you didn't grab that jacket this morning - too late now. Sounded like a good deal.