Marshall's Has Crockett Linen Blazers!!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

I want to see a better picture of the blue fezza. Can you take another / better photo of the blue blazer? It's interesting.

Let me see if I can get some pics....standby

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Richie Rich

• timm525

• aussiefan

Ok...here are some picturesAll are Andrew Fezza, Blue, BLACK, and Tan....I also have a few white ones that I leave on my boat (great gag jacket when I am drving the Scarab)I will TRADE them for ANY Miami Scarab items you have, as some of you know I have a 38KV Scarab and like to collect any and all Scarab related stuff I can find...so what ya got?

post-135-13892963030996_thumb.jpg

post-135-13892963031184_thumb.jpg

post-135-13892963031364_thumb.jpg

Yours is still the only dark blue one I have ever seen. Then again, I seem to have the only light blue fezza here at .ws. Is your blue and black blazers two or three button?Eingefügtes Bild

All of them are TWO button!I think we have been posting about this since 2005? I am always looking for them...it's surprising we CANNOT find them on the internet? I can find some rare out of production model kit of my Scarab but I cannot find a linen black blazer!!!

All of them are TWO button!I think we have been posting about this since 2005? I am always looking for them...it's surprising we CANNOT find them on the internet? I can find some rare out of production model kit of my Scarab but I cannot find a linen black blazer!!!

Luckily, we both have black two button linen fezza blazers. (I also have a black three button version)I do wish we could order them directly on the internet, but I'm not sure they make them anymore. I haven't seen either the two or three button fezzas for quite a while now.

Not sure that would work well, as the rayon lining in the sleeves and the shoulders may look odd, plus, the buttons would have to be replaced.

I still find it AMAZING that in this day and age we cannot ask ANDREW FEZZA themselves to send us a BLAZER or two?All I want is a Linen Blazer in as many colors I can find! THERE MUST BE A WAY?

I still find it AMAZING that in this day and age we cannot ask ANDREW FEZZA themselves to send us a BLAZER or two?All I want is a Linen Blazer in as many colors I can find! THERE MUST BE A WAY?

I've run out of sourses....I've tried. I've looked on the internet everywhere.If you can do it for us all, you'll be a hero!

I've run out of sourses....I've tried. I've looked on the internet everywhere.If you can do it for us all' date=' you'll be a hero![/quote']I try...for my work I travel all over the place, so I look. I must say that in South America it is VERY normal to wear a Blazer with jeans, or nice pants--sans tie. I think it started as a way to conceal your firearm...hahha! I am always looking for Blazers....its a shame they will not sell direct.Anyone have any ideas?

I try...for my work I travel all over the place' date=' so I look. I must say that in South America it is VERY normal to wear a Blazer with jeans, or nice pants--sans tie. I think it started as a way to conceal your firearm...hahha! I am always looking for Blazers....its a shame they will not sell direct.Anyone have any ideas?[/quote']If you remember from the "other" website, I mentioned that I was able to contact one of the top people at MARSHALL'S / T.J. MAXX, and although she was kind, and responded to me emails, she would NOT give us the contact info for ANDREW FEZZA. It might be a different division, or subcontracted out with the fezza name, that is why simply writing to FEZZA shows no results.She can forward messages to the buyer of them for Marshall's / T.J. Maxx, but she won't give out any other info.If you can do better, GO FOR IT!! :clap::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

• 3 months later...

What's the latest on Blazers?I am still looking for an XL in BLACK.BUT I prefer we trade or help me find a black XL.

All ya had to do was ask. Linen / cotton blend 2 button black blazer - available in black XL size. It should be easy to get for everyone who wants one - as it is at Old Navy.I don't think you can beat that price - $44.50. I will go this weekend to take a look at it and report back. For those who will order online:http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=54583&vid=1&pid=723545Eingefügtes Bild

All ya had to do was ask. Linen / cotton blend 2 button black blazer - available in black XL size. It should be easy to get for everyone who wants one - as it is at Old Navy.I don't think you can beat that price - $44.50. I will go this weekend to take a look at it and report back. For those who will order online:http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=54583&vid=1&pid=723545Eingefügtes Bild

Thanks Richie, I went ahead and order one in white and one in black. Hope they run true to size as others reported. Needed the money for a dental implant, but I couldn't pass this up so I may have to go into savings, but it's worth it to me. Thanks again.:thumbsup:

Thanks Richie' date=' I went ahead and order one in white and one in black. Hope they run true to size as others reported. Needed the money for a dental implant, but I couldn't pass this up so I may have to go into savings, but it's worth it to me. Thanks again.:thumbsup:[/quote']You are welcome. No Old Navy retail store near you, so you could go and try one on in the store?I'm going to check my local Old Navy, to see if they have it, and take a look at their shirts and stuff. I think the advertised "natural" color is going to be a light tan, but it looks almost off-white in their website photo. I'll take a look (if it is in store).

Hello Richie, No Old Navy Stores within 100 miles of me. I live in southern no where Ohio. I'm retired however and I'm looking for some place further south where the waters are warmer, the drinks colder, and I don't know the name of the felons to paraphrase Sonny. This past winter I tried Daytona Beach, but didn't like it. Next year I'm thinking the Tampa area. Heck maybe even Miami.I saw on Old Navy's Site I can return the blazers for a larger size so it's all good.

• Administrators

Gary, Tampa has some nice areas and some not so nice areas like most places.If you go further North and West to my/Tony D's. neck of the woods the taxes are a lot cheaper than Tampa and there is a lower crime rate.I will say the weather here is nice almost year round and the beer at my house is always cold! :freeze:Come on down.(Sorry to hijack the thread)

My sister lives in Ocala. My Mom also lived there until she passed away. There aren't that many places to shoot in competition like there is around Tampa and I love the ocean and beach. Sometimes I think I could live on a small boat like Sonny did, but I have to much stuff and I'm sure living on a boat is more expensive than what I think it would be. I'd like to get a condo as I don't like yard work.:thumbsdown:

Gary - I'll second what Tim stated. If you want the big city activities and fun spots, do go out past the county or city line when choosing a place to live. Crime rate lower, and cost of insurance lower (does not apply to barrier island or any beachfront, however), and not too far to drive. I have a 60 mile drive to Orlando for the nearest sports, museums, music, etc. But only 90 mi. to Daytona, and I have driven to Miami < 3 hr.Condo prices in FL have seen a huge drop, and have fallen much further than single familiy home prices.

Statewide, condominium prices were down 15 percent compared with a year ago, while single-family home prices were down 7 percent. Condo sales were up 59 percent; single-family sales were up 21 percent.

If you are the condo buyer - you are king (make a low offer, and move on if not accepted). But don't buy a FL condo if you want to sell in the near future - as the market has a glut of condos for sale. This would be your year to buy, if you are waiting for the market to hit a low point (IMHO). For Old Navy - no luck here. The sucky Old Navy here had none of the spring blazers stocked, so we will wait for your report on the quality and fit of the blazer. I may want another black cotton / linen blazer for a backup, but I will wait. Size is the unknown for me - large could be big, medium too small.

"Smuggler's Blues" pastel orange 3-button henley at Belk, just in case anyone did not get their own last year. I checked out the "Cremesicle" color at the store, looks like a relative close match for the original seen in the episode:http://www.belk.com/AST/Main/Belk_Primary/Men/Shop/Casual_Shirts/Knits/Pullovers/PRD~32015503557002/Saddlebred+Short+Sleeve+Jersey+Henley.jsp?off=0Eingefügtes Bild

Got my blazers from Old Navy. For the price they seem well made, but I never dressed as good as Sonny so my opinion may not carry to much weight. For me they seem to run on the small side and I will be returning them for a bigger size. If you live near an Old Navy I suggest you try the store to try them on.