Funniest Vice Moments

Dadrian

i can't remember the title, but this thread was on another site, and was very enjoyable for me. i thought i'd rev it up over here (or was it here to start with? :o)oh well, here's one of my faves:when the trudy and gina relieve stan and larry of the warehouse stakeout in "little prince", stan gives gina a suggestive wink when she is disgusted by the pinup girl. i laugh out loud EVERY time :)

Two, not in any order:1. You all will remember this one: "WHAT AM I GONNA TELL LORRRAAAAAAAINEEEEEEEE????"2. Crockett: "Yo Reuben, nice fish... What you use for bait?...."Reuben: "An Illegal Alien."

• 3 weeks later...
My pick would be when Izzy and Noogie are hotwiring the cement truck in 'Made For Each Other'' date=' lol.[/quote']the whole episode is very funny and both figures are a good non-vice-police-team.

The beginning minutes of Milk Run where Crockett is sitting infront of the checkin and Tubbs comes up to him all sweaty. Then the next scene where Crocket's like, "let's go" with his wrist and asks Tubbs, "You got hormone problems or something?" And then in the cafe where the kid spills the milkshake on Tubbs and Tubbs falls down and gets his suit all dirty.

• 2 weeks later...

In Free Verse, the poet in the wheelchair looks at Gina and Trudy and says 'are all American cops as beautiful as you?'. Castillo steps in and introduces himself, and the poet says 'ugh, that answers my question'.

I liked in "Hit List" when Stan was peering through the binoculars and Larry is in the bathroom, Stan tells Larry the girl is naked and Larry comes running out of the bathroom...lol Larry tells Stan don't do that cause someone can get hurt... funny.

From "Phil The Shill", Izzy's comments on where to hide the hidden cameras in Phil's place. Always a riot, especially Crockett's answer to the first round of comments: "Shut up!!!"."Make it blend in with the clouds".

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm not a great fan of The Cows Of October Ep but Harry Shearer makes it for me! He steals every scene with comedy. The way he talks predates The Simpsons but you can see the potential that would be used for characters in the series.

• 11 months later...

I agree with HHVice that the entire episode of Made For Each Other was funny; but the other day I was watching The Home Invaders and the scene where they're trying to get info from Izzy in the jewelry store just had me bustin' a gut!:D

One of the funniest moments IMHO is a fight between Sonny and Rico in "Brother's Keeper", when Rico came to Sonny's boat, and how Sonny sent him to meet Elvis in the end. :eek: And "the chewed up Buddy Holly collection" is awesome too :thumbsup:, but it's already mentioned."Open the door, Izzy, or I'll drag you out through the peep-hole!" ("By Hooker By Crook", if I'm not mistaken).Sonny invites Larry to his place and suggests introducing his gold-fish to Elvis... then says "ok, maybe not..." :D Rico see how Sonny files Elvis's nails, expresses his surprise, and Sonny says as if there's nothing unusual: "He can't do it himself, right?" :D (Can't remember all episode titles on the spot, sorry).

I'm not a great fan of The Cows Of October Ep but Harry Shearer makes it for me! He steals every scene with comedy. The way he talks predates The Simpsons but you can see the potential that would be used for characters in the series.

About "The Cows Of October"... I love the moment when Crockett goes to the computer and then returns with a huge sheet of paper filled with compromising material on that "cowboy", forgot his name. Couldn't help thinking that if Sonny didn't get jealous of Gina, the guy might continue to fool the whole unit for a next couple of months... :D

• 2 years later...

"Walk-Alone" from Season 3When Trudy visits Tubbs in jail and their conversation starts off a little flirty but he starts yelling at her to cause a scene. Trudy gets confused, looks up at Tubbs and mumbles something like "So, you're not going to kiss me?"

At the end of Phil the Shill when Switek asked if Phil is just going to walk out of here, Crockett replied "No, he drove".I thought that was quite catchy and funny!

All of your choices are good ones. There's actually quite a bit of humor throughout the series.One that comes to mind is in TRUST FUND PIRATES, where Jimbo's wife aims the gun at Crockett and says, "Maybe you should leave". Then Tubbs walks up from behind, and pulls out his shotgun and pumps it, then says, "Maybe not". She says, "I will shoot him". Tubbs presses the shotgun into her back and says, ..."Shoot him".Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildCrockett looks at Tubbs with that sarcastic look, and Tubbs smiles back at him.CLASSIC!:D:D:clap:

• 4 months later...

The funniest parts of Miami vice for me are...1.When Noogie in Cool Runnin' tried to get a taxi after making a run from Crockett and Tubbs and then suddenly the Daytona comes after him.The bit where he just plops in from of the Daytona at the last second is funny.2.Izzy in By Hooker by Crook,"I take pictures of beautiful weemen not meatballs!"3.When Crockett get coke thrown at him in Dutch Oven and when they guy is under custody you see Crocketts face covered with it.4.Phil in Phil the Shill telling Izzy to leave becuase the party is over and Izzy just keeps hugging his gal.5.Tubbs dancing around while watching that dancer in Brothers Keeper.6.Crockett threatening to throw away Elvis' blanket after he ate his Buddy Holly collection.7.Izzy in Phil the Shill,"Manny............MANNY!!!!!".