Funniest Vice Moments

Dadrian

How about when Sonney says about Tubbs, "How about Dr. Voodoo here putting in a surprise guest appearance direct from Fun City.  Not to mention Heckle and Jeckle jumping the gun by at least five minutes."

Edited by miamijimf

On 5/15/2013 at 9:48 PM, Detective_Crockett said:

I can't remember which episode it was but It was the scene where Crockett & Tubbs are talking to this lady playing Tennis and a machine is blasting the Tennis balls out so she can bat them back, and then Crockett & Tubbs leave and she thinks they are still there and she is still talking and then realizes they aren't there then the Tennis ball from the Machine whacks her in the face. xD :D:D:D:):):)

Back in the World. It was Maynard's wife they were talking to.

• 11 months later...

The restaurant scene where Crockett and Tubbs meet Trini DeSoto. Crockett teases Tubbs mocking "New York critics", and the laugh of Trini always gets me.

Dude gives new meaning to the word "alien". :)

• Like 1

In "Sons and Lovers", when Sonny walks out of Castillo's office saying

"Yeah, I know...", then mocks EJO's voice "...no heroes"

and then the look on Castillo's face.

Edited by daytona365

In "Little Miss Dangerous", as the Vice squad are rounding up all sorts of shady characters, one of the hookers, as she's climbing into the paddy wagon, tells Trudy and Gina, "Im gonna call my lawyer." Gina responds, "Yeah, right." Then Trudy interjects, "I'm gonna call my lawyer!".

This moment can be seen at the end of the trailer I made a few months ago:

• Like 1

At the end of "Whatever Works" with Izzy putting his feet up in his car saying "they respect me" meaning Sonny & Rico.

Sure they do Izzy :)

• Haha 1

Episode: The Great McCarthy

Vanessa: "Mr. Burnett, you are welcome to come too."

Ricardo: "He has other plans!"

Sonny: "No. I love brunch!"

• Like 2

On 6/17/2020 at 8:22 AM, OCBman said:

In "Little Miss Dangerous", as the Vice squad are rounding up all sorts of shady characters, one of the hookers, as she's climbing into the paddy wagon, tells Trudy and Gina, "Im gonna call my lawyer." Gina responds, "Yeah, right." Then Trudy interjects, "I'm gonna call my lawyer!".

This moment can be seen at the end of the trailer I made a few months ago:

The girl who said, "I'm gonna call my lawyer." was a friend of Fiona Flanagan's (Jackie) and, I think, traveled to Miami with her.

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, miamijimf said:

The girl who said, "I'm gonna call my lawyer." was a friend of Fiona Flanagan's (Jackie) and, I think, traveled to Miami with her.

Interesting. How did you know that? Wow!

Edited by OCBman
adding quote.

8 minutes ago, OCBman said:

Interesting. How did you know that? Wow!

I have the privilege of knowing her and she told me about the trip to Miami a few years ago.  After watching LMD originally I was instantly a fan, looked her up and discovered she was still singing, attended several of her concerts etc.  She was friendly and nice enough to talk to me, and after communicating for a few years I believe I can call her a friend.  Great personality, could have been a huge star bigger than a Julia Roberts type with the right breaks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I love the little wisecracks Sonny does.

From “Milk Run”:

Rico: “Maybe he’s going to work on his tan.”

Sonny: “Yeah, I think he’s gonna get BURNED.”

From “Baseballs of Death” when they find Shane DuBois dead.

Sonny: “I think he got more than a haircut.”

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Golden Triangle: Those two knucklehead grandsons who think their "oriental" car horn is the funniest thing in the world. 

Little Prince: In the teaser during the shoot-out one guy goes flying through a window.  Sonny goes to check it out. "Must be a fire escape."  He takes a quick look out the window, shakes his head: "No fire escape."

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
27 minutes ago, johnnyfarragut said:

The last of those is my favorite, but my personal all-time favorite is from the same episode when Izzy says his friend’s old lady shot him last night. :) 

• Like 1