Funniest Vice Moments

Dadrian

The one that comes to mind is from El Viejo after they check out the hotel after that deal with the hitvan.Tubbs: I wanna be with castilo, putting the squease on that chump that drove that hitvanCrockett, looks in the direction of the left front of his car, Make sure you ask him if he's got collision.complete with the tire squealing when he pulls away roughly.

I remember a funny moment that always crack me up.the episode begins where Switek and Zito are fixing the "bug van" and it do not buzz as it use to do and then Crockett and Tubbs come and that phrase from Tubbs about that the bug on the van do not work properly:"-Maybe its possessed (creepy laugh)"that always funny to me:):):)

The whole sequence of the daytona explosion...."How do I know these are gonna go bang?"

and then to top it off, SOLD!should have said something along the lines next of next time we bring your car to these kind of meets afterwards!

No doubt about it. For me it would be Lt Castillo's introduction of himself to the vice squad. "Could someone please tell me where my office is?" :D

• 4 months later...

Stan - What's a four letter word for dirt?*a few minutes later*Sonny - Miami.. vice.. palGirl - you guys should be called dirt instead..Stan - THATS IT..a four letter word for dirt...VICE!*Cue MV theme*Also The old women in home invaders who has the corvette always cracks me up..with some dark humour"Do whatever you want..just Please don't rape me" sonny's expression is awesome

IzzyI don't know the names but the eps. which focused on Izzy and the eps. w/ Izzy & Noogie are hilarious. I cannot beleive I'm the only one who sees alot of Peter Sellers in Izzy. Izzy is alive & well in a L.A. acting troupe I beleive. Noogie (rip).

I don't know the names but the eps. which focused on Izzy and the eps. w/ Izzy & Noogie are hilarious. I cannot beleive I'm the only one who sees alot of Peter Sellers in Izzy. Izzy is alive & well in a L.A. acting troupe I beleive. Noogie (rip).

And don't forget they've just re-released Jurassic Park 1."Are they heavy?""Yes.""Then they're expensive. Put 'em back.":clap:

The whole sequence of the daytona explosion...."How do I know these are gonna go bang?"

thats defintally up there! whats gets me is the look on sonnys face! LOLthe funniest one that come to mind right now to me is: Tubbs: I HATE MACHINE GUNS! after he almost beats the crap outta buddy cant remember the episode name now. ( some MV fan i am! lol)

Pretty much all of Noogie's scenes in Cool Running.Tubbs waking up and tryin to choke out Sonny in Tale of the Goat.

"Now..you're dissing me!"

Red Tape: Tubbs going bat **** crazy at the Credit Union.Florence, Italy: The obvious dummy flung out a car and Danny Sullivan's dreadful acting.Kill Shot: The creepy muscular she beast, Tico's hilarious meltdowns and death by Jai Lai.Out Where the Buses Don't Run: Hank meeting Castillo.Bought and Paid For: Zito terrorizing Izzie for stealing the Bug van, while Switek questions him.Glades: Grandpa and his gator gun.

Rites of Passage: Diane's temper tantrum, screamin like a banshee while Tubbs dragged her out the Pimp mansion. Then more ABC After School Special hysterics, until Valerie finally smacks her.Putting an end to the viewer's and the fellow actors in that van's suffering. That actress was hillariously bad. :sick::thumbsdown:

• 2 weeks later...

I always laugh a lot on "Viking Bikers from Hell" in general, but there are two top moments to me:1) Crockett and Tubbs find a dead body wrapped on blankets, tied to a column and shot, then Tubbs says: "We can rule out suicide".2) The guy who gets shot while friends celebrate his birthday with him and sing "For He's a Jolly Good Fellow". He gets shot and falls on the cake at the climax of the song, then we just don't hear the friends finishing with "Which nobody can deny". All that together with "Heaven" by Simply Red...

• 4 weeks later...

I can't remember which episode it was but It was the scene where Crockett & Tubbs are talking to this lady playing Tennis and a machine is blasting the Tennis balls out so she can bat them back, and then Crockett & Tubbs leave and she thinks they are still there and she is still talking and then realizes they aren't there then the Tennis ball from the Machine whacks her in the face. xD :D:D:D:):):)

• 6 years later...
On 4/9/2013 at 10:16 PM, Vincent Hanna said:

Stan - What's a four letter word for dirt?*a few minutes later*Sonny - Miami.. vice.. palGirl - you guys should be called dirt instead..Stan - THATS IT..a four letter word for dirt...VICE!*Cue MV theme*Also The old women in home invaders who has the corvette always cracks me up..with some dark humour"Do whatever you want..just Please don't rape me" sonny's expression is awesome

Whats this episode name?

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Mr. Calderon said:

Whats this episode name?

That’s from the “Junk Love” teaser when they are busting Ivory Jones’ brothel. 

• Like 2

One of the funniest scene is when Sonny notices Stan on the TV in Phil The Shill. The look on  Stan's face when he adjusts his tie makes me laugh every time.

Edited by RedDragon86

One that hasn't been mentioned is in "El Viejo," when Gina is approached by two guys searching for actresses. Just the look on her face and the tone she puts on the words, "Gee I would like to help you guys out, but I will be late for my prayer meeting." :D Really good comedy acting by Saundra. And then Trudy comes in, "Come on sister Calabrese." :) And see it also the rest in video:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6vx8lq At 17:35

Edited by summer84
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, summer84 said:

One that hasn't been mentioned is in "El Viejo," when Gina is approached by two guys searching for actresses. Just the look on her face and the tone she puts on the words, "Gee I would like to help you guys out, but I will be late for my prayer meeting." :D Really good comedy acting by Saundra. And then Trudy comes in, "Come on sister Calabrese." :) And see it also the rest in video:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6vx8lq At 17:35

Oh, yeah! I remember that scene. It was really funny!!

• Like 1