If Caitlin Davies had lived...

SonnyCrockettBurnett01

If Caitlin had lived...she and Sonny would have tried to stay together, especially for the baby. But, ultimately neither one of their careers would have “allowed” the marriage to work. They both rushed into this fantasy/fairytale ideal that wasn’t reality & was already falling apart, even before Hackman killed her. They would have eventually divorced in the next year or two. 

Edited by ViceFanMan
  • Like 1

Caitlin couldn't have lived. i mean can you find a single main protagonists relative that didn't died, hadn't been raped, or didn't go depressed. just a couple of examples for the fun

Sonny first partner died (exploded)

Sonny 1st boss died (shot with an elephant rifle)

Gina got raped

Valery got (badly) depressed

Sonny old partner got corrupted

Rico wife and son died (exploded should i say)

Zito died (as a junkie)

Zwitek broke bad with horse racing

so you see Caitlin chances were pretty thin. Only good 'ol Elvis didn't die, and Trudy got spared also too. I don't speak of Ninja Olmos that even Chuck Norris can't kill :)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jpaul1 said:

Caitlin couldn't have lived. i mean can you find a single main protagonists relative that didn't died, hadn't been raped, or didn't go depressed. just a couple of examples for the fun

Sonny first partner died (exploded)

Sonny 1st boss died (shot with an elephant rifle)

Gina got raped

Valery got (badly) depressed

Sonny old partner got corrupted

Rico wife and son died (exploded should i say)

Zito died (as a junkie)

Zwitek broke bad with horse racing

so you see Caitlin chances were pretty thin. Only good 'ol Elvis didn't die, and Trudy got spared also too. I don't speak of Ninja Olmos that even Chuck Norris can't kill :)

I agree that she was never planned to live...I think from the beginning (of her character), her demise was always the eventual plan. Unless they’re leaving the show & miraculously don’t get killed off, then maybe a main character can get married & the spouse live. Otherwise...they either die or turn out “bad”. 

But, going along with the topic subject of pretending what-if Caitlin had lived & MV world was real...then I see her & Crockett splitting & divorcing within the next year or two. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, jpaul1 said:

i agree the episodes weren't the best. but still love Sheena actor performance

I really like Sheena ... It's not her but the character :done:

Edited by Kladdagh
Little error
  • Like 1