What Are You Listening To Right Now?

James

Wouldn't it be good if Nik played like every instrument on that track? Wait... :)

great post James! Love that song and that album. 

Edited by nofretz

Prefab Sprout - Golden Calf (1988)

Even though From Langley Park to Memphis (1988) was a bit of a letdown compared to the great Steve McQueen (1985), it did feature some brilliant pop tunes like Cars & GirlsHey Manhattan!, and King of Rock N Roll but the real hidden gem here or at least for my part have always been Golden Calf, one that really sticks out compared to the rest of the album, and it does so in a very good way.

Edited by ArtieRollins

33 minutes ago, ArtieRollins said:

Prefab Sprout - Golden Calf (1988)

Even though From Langley Park to Memphis (1988) was a bit of a letdown compared to the great Steve McQueen (1985), it did feature some brilliant pop tunes like Cars & GirlsHey Manhattan!, and King of Rock N Roll but the real hidden gem here or at least for my part have always been Golden Calf, one that really sticks out compared to the rest of the album, and it does so in a very good way.

Yes some nice tunes there !

On 5/1/2016 at 10:10 PM, summer84 said:

This is fantastic - they have a great mono version on itunes I would recommend - really crisp sound. A great artist Ben E.King did some great songs!:D

• Like 2

• Administrators

A super cheesy sightly bad tribute to GTA Vice City I made about a month ago... 

On ‎08‎-‎05‎-‎2016 at 11:58 AM, James said:

Made in 2016, yet so 80s...

There is no "love" button, so I'll just say it. ;)   It's fantastic! The right 80's sound compared to the original.

And.... What more can I say. :)

Martin Solveig and band Dragonette - I just came to say hello. Year (2010) And. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. :dance:

Another truly great song. :cool: (2012)

7 hours ago, summer84 said:

Martin Solveig and band Dragonette - I just came to say hello. Year (2010) And. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. :dance:

Another truly great song. :cool: (2012)

Nice tunes :-)