What Are You Listening To Right Now?

James

Long live the legend 

Mr Kilmister was a legend. Sad to see him go. Hellraiser was their greatest song IMO. Ace of Spades is great too.

farewell to a legend.

Mr Kilmister was a legend. Sad to see him go. Hellraiser was their greatest song IMO. Ace of Spades is great too.

farewell to a legend.

Yup and he's rocking his ass off so hard right now that its meting the polar ice caps as we speak apparently lol

https://twitter.com/SilviaAscarelli/status/682319525920935936

https://twitter.com/KrystineSixteen/status/681941309804814336

along with his recently passed bandmate Philthy Animal Taylor

and if you havent seen this its well worth it, hell its amazing how much they tried everything, and I'm still picking apart songs from it and its a day latter lol

although be warned he's abit abrasive at times lol but hey that's metal lol and everyones still reeling from his passing, especially him given his story at the end.also

also at 9:48 its amazing how many good songs just come from screwing around on some instrument really, hell I think in the air came from that too.

and also I had this on blast the day he passed as the lyrics seem to match his life to a tee.

gonna do it my way, take a chance till I fall......... and its kinda funny I switched to the Jesper Kyd, Amon tobin and moby kinda insturmental music in my life after high school but god damn it do I still have a soft spot for this shit.

its just that well they never played any of his latter stuff on the radio, and hell the only time you hear anything like this that's good where I live is on nights with alice cooper here in MA.

hence why i do all my shopping at night lol as its the only time they'res some pretty decent music on, as as soon as you reach the rush hour or busy hour the radio turns to crap and I have to go full inspector morse and switch to the classical station just to find anything decent usually.

Edited by Kavinsky

hell this one is downright BB king like

Wait a minute........ God Damn it! 2015: The Year The Legends Died

Fuck THIS year!

Edited by Kavinsky

I used to watch Will Smith on Fresh Prince of Bel Air. And also some of his movies. :)

I don't listen to rap music that much any more, but did at the time when it was played most and had some good sound to it.

And this was one of those songs played.

Edited by summer84
  • Like 2

Aside from McLaren's bullshit and the Ronnie Biggs scenes, The Great Rock 'N Roll Swindle is pretty much a fantastic film

Hmm I remember that one, currently I have the following sitting in my music collection of his

Oil 1 - Test Drive Overdrive

Extreme Ways - Blame Borne lol

Flower - Blame gone in 60 seconds lol

In this World - Old WW2 Video that was set to this song

lift me up - a Crime Story video that was set to this

Novio - dont remember, but I always pictured it would have been perfect for Miami Vice, with Sonny looking at a sunset to it in the daytona.

or rather a replacement score for Theressa, hell I wonder if Moby has ever admited to being influenced by vice, as we all known Junkie XL was given his work with Hammer.

regardless  I have this in the background right now, sadly the MV themed version of this was taken down by the Czars again.

Edited by Kavinsky

• 2 weeks later...