BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Tom:

unknown episode, but is definetely season 1 and most likely during one eyed Jack.

rico & gina.jpeg

It seems as they have a lot of fun.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tom said:

obvious episode. Another interesting picture I have never seen before. Found on the internet via google.

smuggler's vice.jpeg

I like the way Glen is holding flowers and the other two, guns ..:)

• Like 2

vor 2 Stunden schrieb wolfie1996:

I like the way Glen is holding flowers and the other two, guns ..:)

I didn´t notice the flowers until you mentioned them.:)

• Like 1

vor 24 Minuten schrieb Christine:

I didn´t notice the flowers until you mentioned them.:)

Me neither, I thought the blossoms were part of his shirt :)

• Like 2

On 12/24/2020 at 10:56 AM, Tom said:

Merry Christmas from the VICE crew!

MV XMAS84.jpg

This is one of the photo's I had to delete. RB might be annoyed at this one as it was originally on his instagram account.

Untitled.png.ef76b41ff001dfe3b71f853bfdc720da.png

• Like 1

vor 12 Minuten schrieb RedDragon86:

This is one of the photo's I had to delete. RB might be annoyed at this one as it was originally on his instagram account.

Untitled.png.ef76b41ff001dfe3b71f853bfdc720da.png

I found this photo on the open internet via google without any source who took it. Thus I deem it public domain. And there is a second one, with John Nicolella as Santa, also freely available out there.

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Tom said:

I found this photo on the open internet via google without any source who took it. Thus I deem it public domain. And there is a second one, with John Nicolella as Santa, also freely available out there.

That's how I got some of mine but apparently I am in hot water.

Originally they still belong to him though.

Edited by RedDragon86

vor 1 Minute schrieb RedDragon86:

That's how I got some of mine.

Originally they still belong to him. 

Well, to put something straight. If you find a pic on the open internet without a source and it has no watermark on it, nobody is obliged to do a fact finding mission who took this picture originally. For this Xmas pic, it is even doubtful whether this picture was taken by Rick Bravo himself or another crew member.

He also posted pics that somebody else from the crew took. On his site he even posted original casting videos from casting director Bonnie Timmerman and I don´t believe he ever asked Bonnie or the actors/actresses who were casted there if he is entitled to post that, given the fact that they reveal personal information on these videos and many of these actors never made it on the show.

So, no need to play RBs advocate here on this.

3 minutes ago, Tom said:

Well, to put something straight. If you find a pic on the open internet without a source and it has no watermark on it, nobody is obliged to do a fact finding mission who took this picture originally. For this Xmas pic, it is even doubtful whether this picture was taken by Rick Bravo himself or another crew member.

He also posted pics that somebody else from the crew took. On his site he even posted original casting videos from casting director Bonnie Timmerman and I don´t believe he ever asked Bonnie or the actors/actresses who were casted there if he is entitled to post that, given the fact that they reveal personal information on these videos and many of these actors never made it on the show.

So, no need to play RBs advocate here on this.

I am not playing Rick Bravo's advocate, actually the opposite as you said I could be in trouble for posting BTS pictures.

Just trying to make sense of it all.

Edited by RedDragon86

Gerade eben schrieb RedDragon86:

I am not playing Rick Bravo's advocate, actually the opposite as you said I could be in trouble for posting BTS pictures.

I did not say that. Yoju did and explained that is not the case with the Xmas pic.

4 minutes ago, Tom said:

I did not say that. Yoju did and explained that is not the case with the Xmas pic.

You implied in the message that RB or his co-moderator were annoyed at me posting some of BTS pictures. Some guy from the UK. 

Edited by RedDragon86

vor 1 Minute schrieb RedDragon86:

You implied in the message that RB or is co-moderator were annoyed at me posting some of BTS pictures. Some guy from the UK. 

Don´t know what you are talking about.

17 hours ago, Tom said:

Don´t know what you are talking about.

You didn't send me a message in my inbox yesterday? Unless there is two Tom's on here. 

You sent me a message yesterday concerning some of the BTS pictures I posted in particular The Deering Estate one and Rick Bravo and his friends on facebook were not happy about it. You said they nailed it down to a guy on here who is from the UK. Basically you were giving me a bit of a warning, which I appreciated.

This is a wind up then?

Edited by RedDragon86

vor 20 Stunden schrieb RedDragon86:

You didn't send me a message in my inbox yesterday? Unless there is two Tom's on here. 

You sent me a message yesterday concerning some of the BTS pictures I posted in particular The Deering Estate one and Rick Bravo and his friends on facebook were not happy about it. You said they nailed it down to a guy on here who is from the UK. Basically you were giving me a bit of a warning, which I appreciated.

This is a wind up then?

Somebody like you who does not even honor the nature of a private conversation does not deserve an answer on this.

28 minutes ago, Tom said:

Somebody like you who does not even honor the nature of a private conversation does not deserve an answer on this.

You never replied back in the inbox, so I hinted the situation in here to begin with.

Edited by RedDragon86

vor 2 Minuten schrieb RedDragon86:

You never replied back in the inbox, so hinted the situation in here to begin with

That´s simply a lie. YOU never replied. The last 4 messages are from me. I will not further discuss with someone who does not know the difference between private and public and on top lie about it.

Just now, Tom said:

That´s simply a lie. YOU never replied. The last 4 messages are from me. I will not further discuss with someone who does not know the difference between private and public and on top lie about it.

You sent 1 message then I replied by saying thank you and all that and maybe I should replace the pictures with simple ones then you replied by saying that wouldn't help because it would be a sign of evidence destruction, then I asked what should I do about the pictures? Then you never replied.

Gerade eben schrieb RedDragon86:

You sent 1 message then I replied by saying thank you and all that and maybe I should replace the pictures with simple ones then you replied by saying that wouldn't help because it would be a sign of evidence destruction, then I asked what should I do about the pictures? Then you never replied.

I told you what I had to say about pictures and that was it. That conversation was over. And whatever you think about it, that does not give you the right to make a PM public! You never replied to my further requests not to reveal PM in public, But just go on by embarassing yourself here in front of all others that you don´t get the difference between PM and public messages and accordingly cannot be trusted, let alone that Phi Gamma Delta will not accept you.:p

vor 5 Minuten schrieb RedDragon86:

Sorry to say this Tom but you can be such a nasty person, never known a poster like you on any forum.

Don't talk to me ever again please!

LOL yes try to turn around the tables here. You are publishing PMs in public after I wanted to help you, but I´m the bad guy. Please get some help!

And speaking of nasty; YOU were the one who posted a picture from the Hoelscher family who are not even part of cast or crew in the BTS thread just to bait clicks.

Edited by Tom