BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

7 hours ago, Tom said:

from season 1, but unclear which episode (could be Golden Triangle given the elevator on the right....?)

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-08 um 01.14.37.png

EJO & PMT - Cast - The Miami Vice Community

I think you are correct. Tubbs jacket is the same and so is his glasses.

• Like 4

vor 4 Stunden schrieb RedDragon86:

Seargent Bob Hoelscher, his wife Elizabeth and their Son with EJO on a private tour of the Deering Estate.

Untitled.png.f119a12ade8884d6cea7070fd3f569cf.png

I like the pictures where EJO is smiling, because in the series he´s always very serious.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, RedDragon86 said:

This guy had the worst job :dance2:

Makeup Artist Vinnie Callaghan “touching up” a couple of missed spots.

Untitled.png.77720166464e21f112d8f1a13873ca89.png

When I worked on the Baywatch production in the mid 90’s, one of the people in the hair and makeup department only did body makeup...every day.  All were women when I was there though.  The biggest problem seemed to be the makeup getting on the edges of the women’s swimsuits.  I remember stopping and waiting for a wardrobe change many times because of this.

• Like 4

This is a rare BTS shot from "Like a hurricane". DJ is obviously supporting kids here (make a wish foundation maybe?) and driving them around in the scarab.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-08 um 01.37.20.png

• Like 3

21 hours ago, RedDragon86 said:

This guy had the worst job :dance2:

Makeup Artist Vinnie Callaghan “touching up” a couple of missed spots.

Untitled.png.77720166464e21f112d8f1a13873ca89.png

oh...there's another one...and here too.... - I think if I'd been tasked with this I would have been really dilligent, probably never stopped finding those spots

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Tom said:

This is a rare BTS shot from "Like a hurricane". DJ is obviously supporting kids here (make a wish foundation maybe?) and driving them around in the scarab.

DJ looks very focused, maybe he's thinking about swapping jobs with Vinnie

• Like 2

Have any of you guys ever considered where I get all these (never published)  BTS pics from that I have started to post daily several months ago?

I just want to emphasize that this phenomenon will not continue forever for natural causes ... there are simply not enough (let alone new and previously unposted) BTS pics around. So enjoy them as long as they are on stock. Currently I have some more weeks worth of daily material.....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 3/11/2021 at 7:44 AM, Tom said:

Bill gates, his boat driver and few microsoft employees, circa 1987.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Mr. Calderon:

LOL you´re right, I also had that picture in my head when looking at the boy´s face :)

7 minutes ago, Mr. Calderon said:

Stephen hawkins, his boat driver and few ladies coming from the topless club, just few minutes before the genius survived a shark attack after he fell from the boat. Circa 1988.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Tom:

Have any of you guys ever considered where I get all these (never published)  BTS pics from that I have started to post daily several months ago?

I just want to emphasize that this phenomenon will not continue forever for natural causes ... there are simply not enough (let alone new and previously unposted) BTS pics around. So enjoy them as long as they are on stock. Currently I have some more weeks worth of daily material.....

I enjoy all of the pictures you share with us, but of course this will end some day. I´m already sad when I think about it, because it´s always exciting to see this thread.

• Like 2

On 3/11/2021 at 12:43 PM, daytona365 said:

DJ looks very focused, maybe he's thinking about swapping jobs with Vinnie

LOL! He looks like he's thinking 'omg, we're gonna sink now' :)

On 3/10/2021 at 9:10 PM, pahonu said:

When I worked on the Baywatch production in the mid 90’s, one of the people in the hair and makeup department only did body makeup...every day.  All were women when I was there though.  The biggest problem seemed to be the makeup getting on the edges of the women’s swimsuits.  I remember stopping and waiting for a wardrobe change many times because of this.

How was working with Hoff? Was it cool like DJ and PMT?

On 3/8/2021 at 11:12 AM, Tom said:

one of my all time favorite BTS shots, very rare, from Phil the Shill. Look at "Izzy´s" face :thumbsup:!

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-08 um 01.05.02.png

Nice one! There's Sandra too! :p Izzy must be high :D

• Like 2

On 3/5/2021 at 9:44 AM, Tom said:

Speaking of stunt doubles: the late Ernie Robinson, PMTs stunt double (photo from season 1). He was injured in Baby blues, could not fully work anymore after. The last scene I remember him clearly seen on screen is at the end of "Down for the count 2", when "Tubbs" arrived at the mall shooting.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-04 um 21.41.24.png

Didn't Ernie Robinson play Rafael Tubbs in that famous flashback scene?

• Like 1

Gerade eben schrieb sdiegolo78:

Didn't Ernie Robinson play Rafael Tubbs in that famous flashback scene?

Yes, correct. But that was the first scene he appeared in the show openly seen. The last scene I remember where he is clearly seen (unvoluntarily) was Down for the count Pt2.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sdiegolo78 said:

How was working with Hoff? Was it cool like DJ and PMT?

I can’t really compare it to MV, but he was a pretty nice guy.  They had a cake on location for him on his 40th one day and he was very thankful and gracious.  I never saw any negative behavior by him.  The only thing I would add is that he probably took the show a little too seriously.  I think he honestly didn’t see why it was viewed as T&A.  It wasn’t just that, but it also wasn’t really high quality, but he didn’t see that, I think.

I noticed in just the first weeks I worked on it, that a lot of the crew saw the writing as pretty bad.  They were taking scripts from crew’s wives and friends.  I came on after the first year it was syndicated and had left network prime time.  A running joke was that the budget was cut in half and it all came out of the scripts!  It wasn’t accurate of course, but I agree it was a big problem.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Tom said:

11 hours ago, Christine said:

I enjoy all of the pictures you share with us, but of course this will end some day. I´m already sad when I think about it, because it´s always exciting to see this thread.

Yeah, these glimpses to that period have been awesome.

As I found the last unknown location of "Badge of Dishonor" (the property warehouse) yesterday, I post here a BTS shot of that episode that I´ve never seen posted somewhere else.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-08 um 01.18.52.png

• Like 4