BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

4 hours ago, Tom said:

This sounds like a props semantics course. I used the term jokingly and did not think about it much.:o

Had i known that you are gonna write a thesis about it, I would have thought about it twice to save your time. Hope you did not have a sleepless night on it!:p

It’s no big deal.  I had a couple of years experience in the early 90’s in weekly TV series production, and still have a few friends working in the industry.  In the past, several forum members here have asked me questions about details of the production process so I generally comment on such things if they pop up.  It wasn’t meant as a comment on your knowledge.

• Like 2

You just wait till Tom slips up on a synthesizer comment. I’m gonna nail him to the wall! :)

Edited by Dadrian
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, RedDragon86 said:

Saundra’s stand-in and Miami Dolphins Cheerleader, Nannette. Thing I don't get with this is, Gina wasn't even in this scene or was she suppose to be, I mean why was her stand in there?

Untitled.png.c2c5fe0c8818e2b7bcd961d6c2d725eb.png

I’m not sure what scene this is, but standins for the series regulars generally also standin for guest stars so the scene can be lit and blocked properly.  They are always on set whereas the regulars have various call times, or sometimes not at all.

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, RedDragon86 said:

Saundra’s stand-in and Miami Dolphins Cheerleader, Nannette. Thing I don't get with this is, Gina wasn't even in this scene or was she suppose to be, I mean why was her stand in there?

Untitled.png.c2c5fe0c8818e2b7bcd961d6c2d725eb.png

They probably didn’t hire stand ins for guest stars—just used the ones they already had. According to Rick, DJ never left the set for the set-ups on this shot (like he normally did). I can’t imagine why he stuck around for these... :p

@pahonu it’s from Nobody Lives Forever. 

Edited by Dadrian
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

They probably didn’t hire stand ins for guest stars—just used the ones they already had. According to Rick, DJ never left the set for the set-ups on this shot (like he normally did). I can’t imagine why he stuck around for these... :p

@pahonu it’s from Nobody Lives Forever. 

You are correct about standins for guests... and likely the second part as well. :)

• Haha 1

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Dadrian:

You just wait till Tom slips up on a synthesizer comment. I’m gonna nail him to the wall! :)

Hell freezes over before that, pal :p

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Tom said:

looks like from Amen...send money

Bildschirmfoto 2020-11-27 um 01.42.12.png

Man & Machine...color-coordination at it's finest.  I would just assume if someone's driving a Testarossa, they're dressed like this.

8 minutes ago, Mr. Vigilante said:

Man & Machine...color-coordination at it's finest.  I would just assume if someone's driving a Testarossa, they're dressed like this.

“Thees party is color cooperated...” :) 

That looks like the shirt he wears when he “saves” Dianne from the party in Rites of Passage. 

I think he wears it in other episodes too though. 

14 minutes ago, Christine said:

He doesn't look enthusiastic!:)

He had probably just heard the artist say “okay, the eyeliner is next...” :) 

• Haha 2