BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

1 hour ago, Tom said:

one of my all time favorite BTS shots, very rare, from Phil the Shill. Look at "Izzy´s" face :thumbsup:!

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-08 um 01.05.02.png

Mine too! I forgot who the gal in front is. ?(

• Like 2

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Dadrian:

Mine too! I forgot who the gal in front is. ?(

I remember her too but her name is somehow lost in my brain :p But she looks like Sara Rogers, Saundra´s stand-in, only with long hair.

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1

Just because it fits to the same episode and I posted it in the location thread already for a different reason.

Here is a very rare BTS shot of Emo Philips (as Joe Perth) with PC from Phil the Shill, taken at the parking entrance of Greenwich Studios as the wall pattern on the right indicates.

They filmed the interior scenes on set there where Phil kicks out Joe Perth after taking all his money ("You gotta admit, I did you a favor anyway, right?"):clap:

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-08 um 01.12.28.png

• Like 4

as we discussed Sheena Easton in another thread, I posted here a rare still of the actress who was chosen to play Caitlin Davies first, but got sick on the first day of filming - then they asked Sheena who had auditioned as well for the part and flew in from LA the next day to shoot the proposal scene in the safe house.

Luckily, I have to say, as I like Lorraine Bracco, EJOs ex-wife as an actress but she is completely the wrong fit for that part (and no rock singer by the way). I cannot image her as Caitlin typewise. Also I don´t see any chemistry here. Sheena and DJ had some.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-08 um 01.11.41.png

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Also I don´t see any chemistry here. Sheena and DJ had some.

Of all the things I never “got” that other people did get, this is one I’m still waiting on...

I’ve came around over the years with many things I did not like about the show, here and there. She is still a total cringe for me, and I really can’t figure out why.  :birdie:

Anyway, wrong thread...keep em coming, @Tom:thumbsup:

vor 10 Minuten schrieb Dadrian:

Of all the things I never “got” that other people did get, this is one I’m still waiting on...

I’ve came around over the years with many things I did not like about the show, here and there. She is still a total cringe for me, and I really can’t figure out why.  :birdie:

Anyway, wrong thread...keep em coming, @Tom:thumbsup:

No need to excuse. Everyone has its own preferences and also some actor he/she is totally allergic against...:thumbsup:

I still think that Sheena and DJ had some good on screen chemistry, especially when they met and challenged each other, that made them believeable as a couple. Lorraine Bracco is a very cool person rather resembling Castillo´s attitude. She would have been the wrong choice and even worse. My 2 main points are: don´t complain about Sheena giving the alternatives and (if you let any prejudice aside) she was generally a good type cast/decent enough actress for that part - if he had to be married at all again.

Edited by Tom
  • Like 4

The scene where he’s taking her to the car and she calls it a Testossaronni(?) is good. She does everything that scene was designed for very well. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

vor 23 Minuten schrieb Dadrian:

The scene where he’s taking her to the car and she calls it a Testossaronni(?) is good. She does everything that scene was designed for very well. :thumbsup:

If you did not dig that she said "Testosterone" (which is a nice word play with "Testarossa" and the male hormone) you missed the whole joke here :)

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Tom said:

If you did not dig that she said "Testosterone" (which is a nice word play with "Testarossa" and the male hormone) you missed the whole joke here :)

Yes, I knew she called it something like that, and I totally got the joke. Good stuff. :thumbsup:

vor 20 Minuten schrieb Dadrian:

Yes, I knew she called it something like that, and I totally got the joke. Good stuff. :thumbsup:

vor einer Stunde schrieb Dadrian:

´She calls it "Testossaronni"` and "I totally got the joke" somehow contradict each other, don´t you think :)

10 minutes ago, Tom said:

´She calls it "Testossaronni"` and "I totally got the joke" somehow contradict each other, don´t you think :)

I can see how you might think so, given the posts. 

I’m a grown man. I know what testosterone is. I got the joke when I when I was a kid. I misspelled it above thinking it wouldn’t matter, and nobody would care. You totally called me out. Nice work. I will try harder to spell correctly in the future.  :thumbsup: :) 

• Haha 2

I don’t think there would even be a correct spelling for the combination of Testarossa and testosterone.  That combination of words is called a portmanteau, like breakfast + lunch  = brunch.  Unless it’s entered common usage, the spellings of such words wouldn’t be in any dictionary.  

I call no foul on the spelling!  :dance2:

• Haha 1

vor 4 Minuten schrieb pahonu:

I don’t think there would even be a correct spelling for the combination of Testarossa and testosterone.  That combination of words is called a portmanteau, like breakfast + lunch  = brunch.  Unless it’s entered common usage, the spellings of such words wouldn’t be in any dictionary.  

I call no foul on the spelling!  :dance2:

we were just fooling around. @Dadrianis desperately waiting for me playing the wiseguy on synthesizer sounds to call me out, but I don´t do him the favor, as I don´t know squat about it....:p

And...he is still thinking if he should buy the pink house or the Traynor villa (sans hookers, of course)! :funky:

1 hour ago, Tom said:

we were just fooling around. @Dadrianis desperately waiting for me playing the wiseguy on synthesizer sounds to call me out, but I don´t do him the favor, as I don´t know squat about it....:p

And...he is still thinking if he should buy the pink house or the Traynor villa (sans hookers, of course)! :funky:

:) 
Did you see the floor plan of the pink house I posted?

vor 3 Minuten schrieb pahonu:

:) 
Did you see the floor plan of the pink house I posted?

Where did you post it?

Edited by Christine

from season 1, but unclear which episode (could be Golden Triangle given the elevator on the right....?)

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-08 um 01.14.37.png

Edited by Tom
  • Like 4