BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

from Freefall. Miami Dade Police Department Sergeant Robert Hoelscher (green jacket) and DJ bodyguard Ron Russell (with shades) "ran over" to the Medellin cartel and are pushing DJ into the limo at the end of the teaser. :p

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-08 um 00.50.57.png

• Like 5

from "Lombard", the scene at Florida Villas. I have autographs from both guys myself (on my episode guide), but this picture I found one day on the internet without source.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-08 um 00.55.42.png

Edited by Tom
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Tom said:

There are some strange elements in this picture, I agree. Like DJs knee that seems to bend forward... :p

That kind of trick knee would seem to make dancing easier, not harder.

• Haha 2

On 1/22/2009 at 6:54 AM, COOPER&BURNETT said:

Here's DON JOHNSON getting to know ELVIS at a PLANET HOLLYWOOD event.Notice the strapping tape on Elvis's mouth to prevent him from biting. Don is putting SUNGLASSES on Elvis!http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/COOPER%20AND%20BURNETT/onsetelvis.jpg

This must be from the very early days...

16 hours ago, Tom said:

from "Lombard", the scene at Florida Villas. I have autographs from both guys myself (on my episode guide), but this picture I found one day on the internet without source.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-08 um 00.55.42.png

Ha!  Love it!!  Funny seeing Switek with an M60 considering he was in "First Blood".

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Mr. Vigilante said:

Ha!  Love it!!  Funny seeing Switek with an M60 considering he was in "First Blood".

Aside from some of his radical political stances, Mike Talbot seems like he would be fun to hang out with—the “never a dull moment” type. :) 

• Like 2

as "Lombard" was filmed exactly today 36 years ago, I post this BTS pic from the scene at Florida Villas (long gone motel.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-08 um 01.06.17.png

• Like 4

Am 17.3.2021 um 02:48 schrieb sdiegolo78:

PMT and Sandra S. in 'To Have and To Hold', if I'm not mistaken. She was better looking with curly hair. I liked PMT outfits and style from S5, especially the blazer from the 'Lost Madonna' episode.

I dislike the horrible jacket PMT is wearing on one of the photos. It looks a bit like a robe

• Haha 1

On 3/17/2021 at 3:01 AM, Tom said:

as "Lombard" was filmed exactly today 36 years ago, I post this BTS pic from the scene at Florida Villas (long gone motel.

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-08 um 01.06.17.png

I recall something about the censors being none too happy about Tubbs' sawn off shotgun. It has probably been covered elsewhere. He did more damage with the pump action in later seasons anyway. Censors make odd decisions.

As a kid I remember how violent that lombard hotel raid felt. The poor cops getting executed right at the start was shocking to me at the time. It still is a tense scene.

• Like 2

vor 26 Minuten schrieb Dadrian:

Another stripper? :) 

I knew that you are fixated ... . you had your "chicken leg" avatar for a reason !:p

Edited by Tom
  • Haha 2

On 3/17/2021 at 3:50 AM, Dadrian said:

Aside from some of his radical political stances, Mike Talbot seems like he would be fun to hang out with—the “never a dull moment” type. :) 

What were his radical political stances, Dadrian? I agree, he does seem fun to hang out with :)

On 3/17/2021 at 1:48 AM, sdiegolo78 said:

PMT and Sandra S. in 'To Have and To Hold', if I'm not mistaken. She was better looking with curly hair. I liked PMT outfits and style from S5, especially the blazer from the 'Lost Madonna' episode

Agreed!  Many women look far more attractive with  curly hair! I like Don's long hair too.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Tom said:

I knew that you are fixated ... . you had your "chicken leg" avatar for a reason !:p

You jumping to a very beeg eenconclusion. 

He is having the same reaction as the birthday party pic, though. :)