BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

vor 1 Minute schrieb Dadrian:

Very cool @Tom  thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Anyone else notice the Poloroid behind DJ? Is that what I think it is?? :) 

Tell me what you think it is, then I´ll tell you what I think it is. I know that you are bit fixated on certain topics :p

• Haha 1

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Christine:

I just tried to see something more with a magnifying glass, but unfortunately it didn't work.

LOL, as you did that @Dadrianplugged already his bug into your head. 

• Haha 1

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Christine:

Some pictures are clearly ambiguous and this is definitely one of them.

Ambigous? You had a bad magnifier then? :p

Gerade eben schrieb Christine:

;(Yes, it was only a cheap one.

Okay, then I will it make it easy then: on the magnified picture we see something that looks like bare chicken legs from behind, but it ain´t a chicken :p

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Tom:

Okay, then I will it make it easy then: on the magnified picture we see something that looks like bare chicken legs from behind, but it ain´t a chicken :p

With me you don't need to avoid the bush. I work in nursing and I see a lot of naked facts every day. Besides that I don't think that children are present on this site.:D

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Tom said:

I know that you are bit fixated on certain topics :p

Were you referring to these great photos of Trudy?

E88FFD09-B6DE-466C-A57B-C283D392CCE5.jpeg

• Haha 1

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Christine:

With me you don't need to avoid the bush. I work in nursing and I see a lot of naked facts every day. Besides that I don't think that children are present on this site.:D

I just do that for the American friends here on the site.  They say "bathroom" for a toilet and are maybe not prepared for the truth. And, luckily, we don´t see any "bush" on the polaroid :p

Edited by Tom
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Tom said:

They say "bathroom" for a toilet and are maybe not prepared for the truth.

But we laugh every time Izzy says “anals of crime”. :) 

Edited by Dadrian

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Dadrian:

But we laugh every time Izzy says “anals of crime”. :) 

I think in the German translation he says something different. In any case I can't remember of hearing him saying this.

Just now, Christine said:

I think in the German translation he says something different. In any case I can't remember of hearing him saying this.

It’s when he and Noogie are looking through the fence at the cement truck they’re going to steal in Made for Each Other. 

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Dadrian:

It’s when he and Noogie are looking through the fence at the cement truck they’re going to steal in Made for Each Other. 

I dig your new avatar :shout:

Truth be told, it’s probably Michael Talbot in the photo.

Regardless, I’m sure there’s a great story...behind?...it?? :dance2:

The name of this thread has a whole new meaning now @Tom :) 

Edited by Dadrian
  • Haha 1

On 2/12/2021 at 12:20 PM, Dadrian said:

Wow! I just watched this episode last night, and was thinking what all had to go into setting up that shot! Pretty cool. :thumbsup:

Looks like EJO (director) is talking him through it :) 

“John...listen to me...you’re gonna be fine. It’s only for a few seconds. You can do this.”

When i was a kid i watched this episode. I thought the sand trap so cool. Today i simply HATE this episode.

5 hours ago, Tom said:

make up in the honey wagon

Bildschirmfoto 2020-11-27 um 01.13.58.png

I’m going to say that’s not actually a honey wagon they’re in, but rather a typical trailer like people camp in.  Both are used on location shoots.  The stars often have a full trailer to themselves.  That’s what I believe we are seeing here. It also appears to be a make-up touch up which almost always happens before each take.  Make-up trailers have multiple chairs inside kind of like a barber shop. 

Honey wagons also don’t generally have a kitchen and dining table as we see in the photo.  The cast and crew are served by a catering truck. Honey wagons are basically trailers with toilets and changing rooms.  Sometimes they also have showers and sometimes they have just a couple of larger rooms possibly with bunks, instead of multiple smaller changing rooms.  Either way, the term “honey” is meant as a nicer term for the crapper! :)

Edited by pahonu
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

vor 12 Stunden schrieb pahonu:

I’m going to say that’s not actually a honey wagon they’re in, but rather a typical trailer like people camp in.  Both are used on location shoots.  The stars often have a full trailer to themselves.  That’s what I believe we are seeing here. It also appears to be a make-up touch up which almost always happens before each take.  Make-up trailers have multiple chairs inside kind of like a barber shop. 

Honey wagons also don’t generally have a kitchen and dining table as we see in the photo.  The cast and crew are served by a catering truck. Honey wagons are basically trailers with toilets and changing rooms.  Sometimes they also have showers and sometimes they have just a couple of larger rooms possibly with bunks, instead of multiple smaller changing rooms.  Either way, the term “honey” is meant as a nicer term for the crapper! :)

This sounds like a props semantics course. I used the term jokingly and did not think about it much.:o

Had i known that you are gonna write a thesis about it, I would have thought about it twice to save your time. Hope you did not have a sleepless night on it!:p