BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

Muhamed Ali on the set in the 4th season. It rather looks like a spontaneous set visit. Maybe that was the reason why some media at that time wrote that he will be guest starring....?

Bildschirmfoto 2020-12-12 um 16.56.30.png

• Like 4

On 1/2/2021 at 6:06 PM, Robbie C. said:

And in picture is IMO the best writer Vice ever had.

Chuck Adamson is up there as well.

"Give a Little, Take a Little"
"The Home Invaders"
"The Fix"
"Shadow in the Dark"

This is how funny the Jack of all trades filming was (sorry but the uncensored version somehow fits to recent politic events :D)...

Bildschirmfoto 2020-12-12 um 17.25.06.png

• Haha 3

vor 7 Minuten schrieb miamijimf:

Where did you get those bts photos?

I gathered them over the years on the internet. No trespassing, no entering. :p Just openly available pics that are sometimes well hidden.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Tom said:

I gathered them over the years on the internet. No trespassing, no entering. :p Just openly available pics that are sometimes well hidden.

“Dear diary, what I did on my day off...” :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I think that pic was taken by our member @MTVcops who was present while they filmed Victims of circumstance. Maybe it was posted already, but I could not find it but it´s worth sharing here (again?) with PMTs brother in the front and DJ in the back.

gallery_5174_14_97148.jpg

Edited by Tom
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, Tom said:

I think that pic was taken by our member @MTVcops who was present while they filmed Victims of circumstance. Maybe it was posted already, but I could not find it but it´s worth sharing here (again?) with PMTs brother in the front and DJ in the back.

gallery_5174_14_97148.jpg

Good photo - I’ve never seen it before.

On 1/2/2021 at 1:55 PM, Tom said:

Then you´ll love this one too...

DJPMT87.jpg

I've been looking for this DJ blazer for a lifetime... never found, not even the brand, maybe Versace? George Michael wore it in a Wham! promo shot.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jerry B. said:

I've been looking for this DJ blazer for a lifetime... never found, not even the brand, maybe Versace? George Michael wore it in a Wham! promo shot.

I was trying to hunt down that picture. I love George Michael and Wham! Closest thing I could find was a blazer that Andrew Ridgeley wore, but it doesn’t look to be the same, just similar.

Do you have a picture of George with the blazer?

E2364088-DEE4-4A26-B03F-DE2BC497397D.jpeg

Edited by AndrewRemington

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Jerry B.:

For me this blazer looks like a pyjama.:D

• Haha 2

This one has a 1987-89 (fourth and fifth seasons) feel about it. Sonny wore a very similar outfit in “Rock and a Hard Place” from late 1987 and favored some dark double breasted jackets  in late Season 4 (“Blood and Roses”). I wonder where this promo shot was taken. 

21B121FD-8BDF-458A-A11F-CFB615D2F051.jpeg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Matt5 said:

This one has a 1987-89 (fourth and fifth seasons) feel about it. Sonny wore a very similar outfit in “Rock and a Hard Place” from late 1987 and favored some dark double breasted jackets  in late Season 4 (“Blood and Roses”). I wonder where this promo shot was taken. 

21B121FD-8BDF-458A-A11F-CFB615D2F051.jpeg

I think it was a small photo session taken during fith season. I saw before picture of DJ and Melanie Griffith in the same location. Looks like Sandoval's/Mosca's house at 191 Ocean Drive, Golden Beach.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Crockettt said:

I think it was a small photo session taken during fith season. I saw before picture of DJ and Melanie Griffith in the same location. Looks like Sandoval's/Mosca's house at 191 Ocean Drive, Golden Beach.

Thankyou @Crockettt for your comments, I did think it was the house in Golden Beach @191 Ocean Drive but I think it doesn’t fit quite right. @Tom

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Matt5:

Thankyou @Crockettt for your comments, I did think it was the house in Golden Beach @191 Ocean Drive but I think it doesn’t fit quite right. @Tom

The tiles (size, color) and the railing matches exactly the Ocean Bvd house.

This pic is definitely late 5th season as can be seen by DJs hair style and length.

• Like 1