vor 2 Minuten schrieb AndrewRemington:

Iggy looks so small here. I guess he is “only five foot one.” :dance2:

He sits and she is sitting on his lap. No hobbit mysteries here:p

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Tom said:

He sits and she is sitting on his lap. No hobbit mysteries here:p

5 hours ago, Dadrian said:

I met Iggy in Miami once. He’s a bit taller than that. :)

Haha, I was only wanting to reference his song “Five Foot One.” I’m jealous you got to meet him, Dadrian... especially in the pastel city!

6 hours ago, AndrewRemington said:

I’m jealous you got to meet him, Dadrian

“Meet/met” are strong words there. He was lying on the beach near us, and I spoke to him. He just waved his hand and shook his head “no”.  :) 

I can certainly understand him being fed up with talking to strangers. 

9 hours ago, Dadrian said:

“Meet/met” are strong words there. He was lying on the beach near us, and I spoke to him. He just waved his hand and shook his head “no”.  :) 

I can certainly understand him being fed up with talking to strangers. 

Haha, well he is the “Godfather of Punk,” as well! That was a very “punk” meeting.

However, I think his music with the Stooges and solo was far more melodic and interesting than your average, run-of-the-mill punk.

Edited by AndrewRemington
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Tom said:

Gotta post this BTS rarity of the finale here too as it fits to the last day of the year....

Bildschirmfoto 2020-12-31 um 20.52.30.png

Is it only me who think this episode makeup kinda sucked? 

vor 1 Minute schrieb Mr. Calderon:

Is it only me who think this episode makeup kinda sucked? 

This is the only thing that comes to your mind when looking at this previously unknown picture??(

Interesting attitude, but happy new year anyway.

7 minutes ago, Tom said:

This is the only thing that comes to your mind when looking at this previously unknown picture??(

Interesting attitude, but happy new year anyway.

Cmon pal...i think you are kinda wrong .... its not your fault, or the actors fault, or my fault. Thats an issue i noticed on this episode. And I LOVE  to see this TBS pics. So calm down...Thank you for your pics.

As the same way i never could say the s5 clothes are =blargh= beautiful. :)

The same way i think most of Vice episodes has that soft focus / gaussian blur look....thats not a complaint...

Edited by Mr. Calderon
  • Like 1

Gerade eben schrieb Mr. Calderon:

Cmon pal...i think you are kinda wrong .... its not your fault, or the actors fault, or my fault. Thats an issue i noticed on this episode. And I LOVE  to see this TBS pics. So calm down...Thank you for your pics.

No come you on pal. I think you could reconsider your style. I would like to start the year with a positive attitude, the world around us is tough enough. And you are free to dislike anything you like but you could also add some other positive flavor as well instead of just a one sentence tirade incl. „sucked...“? 

i posted this to give joy to others not to provoke negative comments.

• Like 1

Just now, Tom said:

No come you on pal. I think you could reconsider your style. I would like to start the year with a positive attitude, the world around us is tough enough. And you are free to dislike anything you like but you could also add some other positive flavor as well instead of just a one sentence tirade incl. „sucked...“? 

i posted this to give joy to others not to provoke negative comments.

Hmmmm... "my style". Do you know my style? I think you dont.

Come on....are you blind? I really LOVE the TBS pics. What do you want more? A medal? Bad make-up, bad clothing or anything else is not related if you are posting cool pics, it has to do with some bad professional doing the make-up on the episode. It has nothing to do with you or with your pics.

6 minutes ago, Mr. Calderon said:

Come on....are you blind? I really LOVE the TBS pics. What do you want more? A medal? Bad make-up, bad clothing or anything else is not related if you are posting cool pics, it has to do with some bad professional doing the make-up on the episode. It has nothing to do with you or with your pics.

Ah now i got it, you were the makeup artist on s5 and got angry with the criticism. Well...i hope you improved for better after all these years. :)

Edited by Mr. Calderon

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Mr. Calderon:

You don’t get it? I don’t care if you like this episode or its make-up. I don’t defend it.

I just tried politely to tell you that your purely negative one-liner that just distributed negative vibes is not the appropriate style for such a forum on a first of January. We are here to spend spare time and have fun and if you don’t have anything other to say please keep it to yourself.

And, to make that also clear: I don’t expect gratitude or a thank you for my contributions here but I expect that others who do not actively contribute much (content) here at least don’t spoil the positive mood, especially shortly after New Year’s Eve.

In all fairness, the weaknesses in things like make-up, costuming, and props often show up worse and more obvious in stills and photos as opposed to actual moving pictures on television or film. Happy New Year :shout:

• Like 1