BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

On 11/27/2020 at 1:34 PM, Tom said:

Here is the next BTS pic of the day. It´s from a "shitty" episode (Missing Hours, director: Ate de Jong) as you can see but DJ did most of the (unofficial) directing and it´s a rare shot.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-11-27 um 01.19.47.png

I've seen the pic before, but didn't know which episode it was. I'm surprised DJ took part in directing this. Thanks for the info. 

• Like 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb summer84:

I've seen the pic before, but didn't know which episode it was. I'm surprised DJ took part in directing this. Thanks for the info. 

DJ co-directed most episodes in that stretch (God´s work, The big thaw, ...)

• Like 1

I personally took this & others pictures that day, I was about 16
Can't recall what exactly I said to make DJ look, GOOD TIMES :D

Edited by MTVcops
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, MTVcops said:

I personally took this picture and others that day. Can't recall what I said to make DJ look, I was about 16, GOOD TIMES :D

"Hey Don that jacket is way too big?"

• Like 1

vor 10 Minuten schrieb RedDragon86:

"Hey Don that jacket is way too big?"

Rather "wrong pants" or as Izzy would say "this party is color cooperated!", as he is wearing the same jacket and t.shirt like in the pool scene they filmed there, but black pants instead of light colored ones.

• Haha 1

Going by the background, this is from "Line of Fire". 1st AD Chip Chalmers can be seen on the left of the picture with the headphones.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-11-27 um 00.19.52.png

Edited by Tom
  • Like 3

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Christine:

Who's that woman PMT is cuddling with?

(Very rare occurrence but) This time even I don’t know the answer for sure. I think no one from crew (I know most of them) but a friend of PMT.

vor 19 Minuten schrieb Crockettt:

Looks like BTS from "The Fix"

I thought that as well, but the guy second left wore a 2nd season survivor shirt that only was passed along after season 2 wrapped up filming.

I rather think it´s from season 5 going by the quality of the picture and the guy second right was on many BTS pics in season 5.

Edited by Tom

4 hours ago, Tom said:

don´t know which episode this belongs to.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-11-27 um 00.16.56.png

Thanks for the photo.  I was looking at the lights, shiny boards, camera dolly, etc... and noticed the name peewee on the dolly.  I haven’t seen or thought about that in 25 years, since I worked in production.  It always seemed a funny name to me at the time and it brought back a lot of fun memories.  I can’t tell if they’re setting up or breaking down, but the two seats and the camera mount aren’t on the dolly.  I also can’t see if it’s set up for tracks or using the tires.  

vor 12 Stunden schrieb fakespyder:

If it is season 5, it Kinda' looks like the spot where Sonny shoots Octavio Esquendero in "Jack of all Trades"

That what filmed in the garden of the El Jardin House at Main Highway/Coconut Grove and is one of the possibilities. 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Dadrian:

Don is always happy to find someone shorter than him :) :p

DJ 5'10 is not short. That´s pretty much exactly average for males (the ones born now, not the ones born in 1949 like DJ). And he´s exactly the same height as PMT (officially given with 1,78m). I´ve never heard anyone mocking PMT as being short?

He´s 178cm (5´10)-although officially given 5'11. Phil Collins is 168cm and we can see exactly that difference on the picture.

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1