BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

7 minutes ago, Tom said:

LOL yes try to around the tables here. You are pusblishing PMs in public after I wanted to help you, but I´m the bad guy. Please get some help!

But have I insulted you?

At the end of the day you started all of this, I never asked for that message in the first place.

Maybe the angle is if you is that you want me off this forum.

Edited by RedDragon86

vor 4 Minuten schrieb RedDragon86:

But have I insulted you?

At the end of the day you started all of this, I never asked for that message in the first place.

Maybe the angle is if you is that you want me off this forum.

Paranoia can be cured.

I wanted to help you although I had no stake in this and no skin in the game! Just sorry I tried to. I will never do that mistake again. You thanked me for it. Now you want to blame me for it? Really???

Yes, You insulted me by 1) revealing our private conversation publicly without my consent 2) accusing me to publish RB pics (the Xmas pic)-which was not true 3) lying about that I did not reply to you when I was the last one who posted and you never replied to it

Edited by Tom

2 hours ago, Tom said:

Paranoia can be cured.

I wanted to help you although I had no stake in this and no skin in the game! Just sorry I tried to. I will never do that mistake again.

Yes, You insulted me by 1) revealing our private conversation publicly without my consent 2) accusing me to publish RB pics (the Xmas pic)-which was not true 3) lying about that I did not reply to you when I was the last one who posted and you never replied to it

Not to worry I doubt I will be coming back after this level of abuse.

Edited by RedDragon86

As we found out in another thread: Covid seems to have serious consequences on people´s perception of reality. I will need a break now to deal with such amount of science fiction BS within one single day....

23 hours ago, Tom said:

Well, to put something straight. If you find a pic on the open internet without a source and it has no watermark on it, nobody is obliged to do a fact finding mission who took this picture originally. For this Xmas pic, it is even doubtful whether this picture was taken by Rick Bravo himself or another crew member.

He also posted pics that somebody else from the crew took. On his site he even posted original casting videos from casting director Bonnie Timmerman and I don´t believe he ever asked Bonnie or the actors/actresses who were casted there if he is entitled to post that, given the fact that they reveal personal information on these videos and many of these actors never made it on the show.

So, no need to play RBs advocate here on this.

I prefer to use invisible watermarks and hire a good lawyer.

• Haha 1

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Mr. Calderon:

I prefer to use invisible watermarks and hire a good lawyer.

Now I know who was the reason for the old joke "100 lawyers at the bottom of the sea are....?"   -   "....a good start"......:funky:

Edited by Tom
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Tom said:

Now I know who was the reason for the old joke "100 lawyers at the bottom of the sea are....?"   -   "....a good start"......:funky:

Watermarks any kid can remove...but an invisible watermark....hmmmm....

4 hours ago, Tom said:

Paranoia can be cured.

I wanted to help you although I had no stake in this and no skin in the game! Just sorry I tried to. I will never do that mistake again. You thanked me for it. Now you want to blame me for it? Really???

I don't blame you for anything and it wasn't my intention to insult you by making it public, I really wasn't thinking properly, its not my way to be callous I haven't got a bad bone in my body. You could put it down to me being irresponsible, instead of being condescending and nasty. Was this really a hanging offense?

And I didn't say you took RB picture. This is what I originally stated - "This is one of the photo's I had to delete. RB might be annoyed at this one as it was originally on his instagram account."  that isn't necessarily saying you took it from his collection, is it? just saying it was on his instagram page, as I was checking what I needed to delete and I saw that one you posted and thought it could be a problem because that is where I got it a while ago and I deleted it. You got it through google, so fair play to you.

The initially problem was that Deering Estate picture that doesn't even have a watermark on it, so why were you giving me a friendly warning about it?

What I find baffling is you never really got on with me on here so why were you looking out for me? 

Just a few weeks ago you arguing with me over Sheena Easton and "Death and The Lady" that got way overboard, like this situation.

Edited by RedDragon86
  • Like 1

• Administrators

Ok, look, I've read this topic through and personally I don't get it!  I don't know the history of who posted these pics and honestly, I really don't care.  As was said before, if they were found on the open internet then as far as I'm concerned they're fair game.  If Rick Bravo has a problem with it,  well, that's just too bad! 

What I do wish is that everyone involved, would grow up and stop the childish arguments!   

• Like 6

I was thinking rb was undercover here using tom's nickname/name time ago. Lol. I was wrong.

Edited by Mr. Calderon
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Dadrian said:

Rick (or nobody for that matter) has anything on @Tom’s location skills. 

Yeah maybe. But i can bet tom has brilliant future as rb's impersonator lol

• Haha 1

Well, I don’t really know what issues have gone on in this thread recently...and I don’t know who thinks what pictures are “private” or not, but FYI if it’s been put on the internet...it’s not private anymore. ;) If it’s been put ‘out-there’ in any way or on any form of social media, there’s always a chance it’ll be copied. It’s pretty much fair-game. I learned a long time ago, if you want it private or just for yourself...don’t share or show anyone. 

I don’t think this picture is violating anything (it may have been already posted here, somewhere before?), as I’ve seen it for sale online, recently (on reputable sites). I think it’s pretty amazing of Saundra/Gina & I’ve thought about getting this! =)

748B8197-A968-4785-846E-0DAAB555D7AA.jpeg

Edited by ViceFanMan
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Ferrariman said:

Ok, look, I've read this topic through and personally I don't get it!  I don't know the history of who posted these pics and honestly, I really don't care.  As was said before, if they were found on the open internet then as far as I'm concerned they're fair game.  If Rick Bravo has a problem with it,  well, that's just too bad! 

What I do wish is that everyone involved, would grow up and stop the childish arguments!   

I worked on the series and Im feeling forgotten, so i will release a mv picture to get some attention and show im an authority. Authority on what?

Edited by Mr. Calderon
  • Haha 1

• Administrators

Ok, is everyone calm now?  Good, now let's get back to posting Rick Bravo's pics! 

(if anyone asks, I'll deny everything) ;)

• Haha 4

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Mr. Calderon:

I worked on the series and Im feeling forgotten, so i will release a mv picture to get some attention and show im an authority. Authority on what?

Authority  ....You know the "general´s syndrom"? It´s about a shoe-polisher of a dictator who gets more and more similar to the dictator´s behaviour over time (as he secretly admires him) until he forcefully replaces the dictator and becomes a dictator himself. 

That´s in a nutshell what I observed. RB complained at every occasion about DJs behaviour and tantrums on set in season 1 and 2. Then he started to behave the same way on forums against DJ fans while DJ has adapted his attitude and got quite friendly and easy to deal with on set and afterwards.

I guess it´s an issue if two long gone years of success in a second fiddle role and 250 pics of that era have become one´s only asset of attention.

• Like 1

vor 20 Minuten schrieb Ferrariman:

Ok, is everyone calm now?  Good, now let's get back to posting Rick Bravo's pics! 

(if anyone asks, I'll deny everything) ;)

You know how to educate your forum "children" ! :funky:

But I rather stick to a safe season 5 pic not from Rick.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-12-12 um 17.25.06.png

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Tom said:

You know how to educate your forum "children" ! :funky:

But I rather stick to a safe season 5 pic not from Rick.

Bildschirmfoto 2020-12-12 um 17.25.06.png

How about a new trivia? “Name that RB Photo!”

163BC55A-A364-40C8-BD4F-CE5D791D7504.jpeg

• Haha 1

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Dadrian:

How about a new trivia? “Name that RB Photo!”

163BC55A-A364-40C8-BD4F-CE5D791D7504.jpeg

Dadrian W, MD (Doctor of Proctology) I suppose? :p

With a new avatar?:funky:

Edited by Tom
  • Haha 2