BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

4 hours ago, Christine said:

I love these pics where he looks as anyone else.:happy:

Me too! The out-of-character stuff is great!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Tom said:

on the last filming day of Miami Vice - Freefall, April 27, 1989, in front of Villa Crono (Safe house) on Pinetree Drive.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-11-27 um 19.02.29.png

Is that Mark?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tom said:

on the last filming day of Miami Vice - Freefall, April 27, 1989, in front of Villa Crono (Safe house) on Pinetree Drive.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-11-27 um 19.02.29.png

“Wait…I die???”

:) 

• Like 1

weekend bonus pic. Filming "Lend me an ear" with (from left to right) Yorgo Voyagis as Dykstra, director James Quinn, Neith Hunter and John Glover as Duddy. Photo Credit: Joey Morelli (playing Dykstra´s chauffeur and knife artist)´.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-12-04 um 17.36.00.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

another rare BTS shot from a Paul Michael Glaser directed episode. Prodigal Son. This angle is not seen in the episode and is a production still with the positioning marks where both actors have to stand being visible on the ground.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-11-27 um 12.35.34.png

Edited by Tom
  • Like 11

All of you know how hard it is to find BTS pics of MV, especially some that have not been posted countless times before. I am happy to share more gems that have not been around (some more to come) ...

This new one is from season 5´s "Fruit of the poison tree". First Assistant Director Chip Chalmers discussing the next scene (Crockett confronts Matson down below) with a crew member at the Greenberg Traurig building that was used for the lawyer´s office.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-11-27 um 21.18.12.png

Bildschirmfoto 2022-12-07 um 15.12.17.png

Edited by Tom
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Tom said:

Remember the bald guy with cigar in OCB? 

Bildschirmfoto 2022-11-27 um 21.21.05.png

I think he had at least one speaking role. He tells somebody at OCB there are some flowers or candy or something, but doesn’t know who they’re from? ?(

• Like 1

Maybe Orlando Calderone was not so a bad guy at all? Here he is fooling around during filming of "The afternoon plane" (picture credit Joey Morelli, sitting right).

Bildschirmfoto 2022-12-04 um 17.37.56.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 12/8/2022 at 10:54 AM, Dadrian said:

I think he had at least one speaking role. He tells somebody at OCB there are some flowers or candy or something, but doesn’t know who they’re from? ?(

His name was Ron?

On 12/8/2022 at 1:54 PM, Dadrian said:

He said it in "Little Miss Dangerous" Jackie sent Rico flowers :thumbsup:

- "Hey, Tubbs" - "Yeah?" "Someone left this downtown for you" - "Who?" - "I don't know. There's a card in"

Edited by RedDragon86
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Our favorite bozo hustler in Better living through chemistry. This exact shot was not seen in the episode.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-12-09 um 21.40.32.png

Edited by Tom
  • Like 9

2 hours ago, Tom said:

DJ and PMT at a behind the scenes event at the OCB. Season 2.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-11-27 um 12.14.41.png

This picture was taken during the main cast of MV appearance at the Marshall Fields Department Store in Chicago, September 25, 1985.

• Like 5

vor 24 Minuten schrieb Crockettt:

This picture was taken during the main cast of MV appearance at the Marshall Fields Department Store in Chicago, September 25, 1985.

OK, thanks. The ceiling lights look same as in Greenwich studios and the drawer on the right looked OCB to me.

• Like 2