BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

:D:clap::D

Thanks Matt - I have recently got back into "Vice"... it still brings a HUGE grin to my face... and I just bought the complete series DVD box set... had them all individually, and various odds and sods, but decided I needed to add to my collection... not that I will *ever* catch up with Coop... *Back up to Vice Heaven I go*:cheers:

Thanks Matt - I have recently got back into "Vice"... it still brings a HUGE grin to my face... and I just bought the complete series DVD box set... had them all individually' date=' and various odds and sods, but decided I needed to add to my collection... not that I will *ever* catch up with Coop... *Back up to Vice Heaven I go*:cheers:[/quote']Enjoy its the greatest show:D

• 4 weeks later...
Eingefügtes BildI don't think I posted this photo in this section. I did in Daytona Spider sections, but I don't think I posted it here.
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ive just gone right through this Thread and Im gobsmacked by the photos you guys/gals have....where you get them from I have no-idea but thanks for sharing them.....Its a bit overwhelming for a newcomer like me, you people are awsome :clap:

Eingefügtes Bild I don't think I posted this photo in this section. I did in Daytona Spider sections' date=' but I don't think I posted it here.[/quote'] just decided to look in here after awhile after seeing Micks post, and well that's the 76 car and you can tell by the door panels, the ones on the 81 are completely smooth and the ones on the 76 have that line on the top.kind of interesting actually it looks like its got the post 78 gauges on it, something I thought it didnt have, figures though he's got his hand on the shifter.looks like its from No Exit with Bruce by the way, Looks like all he needs to do is put a coat on and then grab the guy who goes for the money on the passenger seat during the deal that goes awry.
  • Like 1

just decided to look in here after awhile after seeing Micks post' date=' and well that's the 76 car and you can tell by the door panels, the ones on the 81 are completely smooth and the ones on the 76 have that line on the top.kind of interesting actually it looks like its got the post 78 gauges on it, something I thought it didnt have, figures though he's got his hand on the shifter.looks like its from No Exit with Bruce by the way, Looks like all he needs to do is put a coat on and then grab the guy who goes for the money on the passenger seat during the deal that goes awry.[/quote']Great :D

• 3 months later...

This picture I saw in an online preview of the Michael Mann book. Later they took out the whole chapter about the show. The pic was never released in the book. :thumbsdown:Eingefügtes Bild

Really????? why did they remove it? Something funny is going on.... lol

Really????? why did they remove it? Something funny is going on.... lol

Possibly, it was removed as it wasn't shown in the series. Not sure. It was absolutely from early Season one. I thought it might have been from HEART OF DARKNESS, as Crockett is wearing clothes like that, but the thing is, Tubbs isn't. Therefore, it most likely is not a scene from the show, but possibly a photoshoot photo to promote the show.

Possibly' date=' it was removed as it wasn't shown in the series. Not sure. It was absolutely from early Season one. I thought it might have been from HEART OF DARKNESS, as Crockett is wearing clothes like that, but the thing is, Tubbs isn't. Therefore, it most likely is not a scene from the show, but possibly a photoshoot photo to promote the show.[/quote']Oh... I thought the whole section on Vice was removed. Did you read it? Was there a lot of stuff about Vice (stuff we don't know or pics) included?

Eingefügtes BildI don't think I posted this photo in this section. I did in Daytona Spider sections' date=' but I don't think I posted it here.[/quote']great photo coop phantastic:):cool::thumbsup::clap:
  • Like 1

Oh... I thought the whole section on Vice was removed. Did you read it? Was there a lot of stuff about Vice (stuff we don't know or pics) included?

Your correct. The whole section on VICE was removed, as was the photo also. I didn't read the book, so I can't commento on it. If it doesn't have a VICE section, I don't think I'd be too interested either.

• 1 year later...

This looks like Season 4 Sonny Crockett and he has a cigar in his hand??? Thought he'd given up smoking by this point in the series...of course this is just a hunch, but his hair style/clothes style looks second half of S4 to me!

Hmm, always thought this looked more like a later S2 look, with the longer hairstyle (but not overly long as in the latter seasons) and yet still wearing the pastels. (referring to this post from p 13 in this thread)

donjohnwithpress.jpg

Edited by Sonny-Burnett
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

These ones should belong to the same row.

20866345oy.jpg

20866344dq.jpg

20866346af.jpg

20866347bl.jpg

20866348ak.jpg

20866354kx.jpg

AWESOME PHOTOS!!! Now we're talk'in!! 

Wait!, I have THAT jacket too!!

RealRadientPastels_zps85e8a271.jpg

Now this is too much! :dance2:

Oh :D  I still know you own this jacket. :clap:

Just this jacket is as tigthly 'tagged' as yours in my mind that...
Coop... lol... forgive me...  :)

I am faced as much all day with images about Don and just this jacket got photographed as often that I -

whenever I get the chance...

comment with: **And you will not believe, I know the person who owns this jacket now** 

Not more not less ;);

I always get a big Awwwwwwwww and amazement back.

This beautiful jacket is like a trademark with Sonny Crockett.

• Like 1