BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

While Crockett was checking his watch, he did not realize that Bigfoot had reached in and grabbed his wife. Bigfoot was showing his altruistic side, and he knew of all the pain that was about to come from the Caitlin saga.Bigfoot makes a good wingman, and Crockett was lucky to have him close by that day :cool: .

• Haha 1

Bob Hope's 80th Birthday Party:cake: Elizabeth Taylor was on it, too. Liz & Don did a skit together. Don - "I sure like the cut of your jib." Liz - "What's my jib?" :D I have this on VCR tape along with a ton of other DJ appearances, etc. Maybe it's on YouTube, or Coop has it, I bet;)

Eingefügtes Bild

Cooper, this is ONE of the main reasons why you are my Very Best Friend!!!!I LOVE ALL these pictures that you are posting!!!!:happy::happy::happy:Thank You For Sharing Them With This Incredibly Happy Vicerette!!!!:happy::happy::happy:

Cooper' date=' this is ONE of the main reasons why you are my Very Best Friend!!!!I LOVE ALL these pictures that you are posting!!!!:happy::happy::happy:Thank You For Sharing Them With This Incredibly Happy Vicerette!!!!:happy::happy::happy:[/quote']You always say such nice things. Thank you.I'll continue to post photos.

Eingefügtes Bild

Cooper, i found this photo yesterday at "Ebay"!!! But i don't know how i can copy this to this side. I would like to be faster than you one time! :)However, thank you that you posted all the nice photos!

Eingefügtes Bild

Cooper, Where would my DJ album be without all that you do for it?:confused:I LOVE this picture!!!!:happy::happy::happy:Thanks For Sharing It With Us!!!!:):clap::clap::happy::happy:

Did someone ever notice that there are more DJ photos than photos of PMT?

Yes, because he's the star, and was a bigger star than PMT, so there are more photos available.It's no disrespect to PMT.It's still harder yet to find pictures of Olivia Brown or Michael Talbott.

• 3 weeks later...

Superawesomeübercool pictures guys! a BIG thank you for sharing these, I spent an hour last night going these pics through. Must've been blast working on the scene. I especially like the ones with Castillo, he's such a fabled character that sometimes I wonder if he's even real. And as these photos show, he IS!

Eingefügtes Bild

Hi Pandina - This is my photo I took during our first trip to Miami in Feb 1987 to watch filming. The guy in the light blue shirt with his back to the camera is John Nicolella. He was visiting Don on the set of "Viking Bikers from Hell", which is the episode we saw being filmed. I don't know who the lady is, but that's DJ and Ronny standing next to DJVille (Don's motorhome). I think I know where you got this photo;)I need to post our 1987 Trip Story here on .ws. Lots of photos taken during that first great trip:)