BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

Well, these are NOT the type taken for consistancy. Those were taken by POLOROIDS back then before digital.I'd say these were more likely to record the moment.Publicity shots were usually staged photos with people posing for the shot.These COULD be used for publicity if needed, and or consistancy if needed.

I'm running low on BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS as they are SOOOO RARE.So this is amoung the last for the time being.Eingefügtes Bild

• Like 1

Say it ain't so!! :cry:

People are lucky if they find ONE. Look how many I've posted. That's A LOT!!!!!

Not sure if these Daytona shots have been posted in this thread' date=' but.....This is from Season One, and is the Camera Car.[/quote']I have absolutely NOT seen this wonderful photo!What an incredible find!!! :clap::thumbsup:

Eingefügtes Bild

So many Behind the scenes photos were taken when they were in NEW YORK.....I wonder why we have seen so few?I've posted quite a few, but it's a drop in the bucket.

Eingefügtes BildThis from a deleted scene in COOL RUNNIN. Scenes after this shot are in the show, as they are still in those outfits.
  • Like 1