BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

Did you know that we have a spaghetti sauce here called, "PREGO".Seems like a silly name for spaghetti sauce doesn't it? :)

• 4 weeks later...

Eingefügtes Bild

Pandina!!!!Mi piace questa foto un sacco.Grazie per l'immagine. Sono grato!!!!P.S.: For those of you who don't speak Italian. I'm just telling Pandina that I like this photo alot. I'm thanking her for the photo, and telling her that I am greatful.

Who knew you could speak three languages! English, Spanish, AND Italian???IMPRESSIVE! :clap:Many Americans can't even speak English correctly! :)

Who knew you could speak three languages! English' date=' Spanish, AND Italian???IMPRESSIVE! :clap:Many Americans can't even speak English correctly! :)[/quote']Well, if you speak Spanish then Italian is not that hard. Besides, It's a language I am trying to learn, so my translator was on the whole time. I do the same thing in the German language, when I want to send our "Fierce Leader" KaeptnCaipi a message just saying hello.

Well' date=' if you speak Spanish then Italian is not that hard. Besides, It's a language I am trying to learn, so my translator was on the whole time. I do the same thing in the German language, when I want to send our "Fierce Leader" KaeptnCaipi a message just saying hello.[/quote']Well, I understand that Spanish and Italian are both derived from latin, but what do you mean "your translator was on the whole time?"

Pandina!!!!Mi piace questa foto un sacco.Grazie per l'immagine. Sono grato!!!!P.S.: For those of you who don't speak Italian. I'm just telling Pandina that I like this photo alot. I'm thanking her for the photo' date=' and telling her that I am greatful.[/quote']Very good Maria!!! You also used "un sacco" which is slang for "a lot" (the common word would be "molto").Oh, and don't forget it's "grata" because it's feminine. :pAll in all I'll give you an A in Italian! Italian is a very difficult language to learn, also for us. That's why I like English, it's very simple; French instead has a difficult grammar, it took me years to learn it! :)

You also used "un sacco" which is slang for "a lot" (the common word would be "molto").Oh, and don't forget it's "grata" because it's feminine.:eek::eek::o:oGuess it's time for me to get back to the studying which I have been playing hookey on.Thank You for pointing this out Pandina!!!!:)