BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

Orange shoes? :rolleyes:

In Out There Where the Buses Don't Run, he matches them with a salmon blazer and black t-shirt, it's the bomb!Though I agree it doesn't look best with a white suit.

It's from Little Prince if NBC photobank is not mistakenDon't get me wrong I liked that salmon jacket on him and it looked great with these shoes (as he wore it in Out Where... and in One Way Ticket). But with a light blue t-shirt?....Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes BildWhat episode is this from??It's obviously from season one' date=' but which episode?[/quote']NOW I know why these looked different to me! These slightly different angles are different than what was actually used in the show, as these were taken by a still camera. You can see the tape at thier feet to position them as to where to stand.

The tie would have matched but you'd never see DJ wearing it.

Yeah, but I meant that 'color coordination' thing (or how it was called) between the two partners or even other squad members, when the outfit (or its part) of one of them matches the outfit of another. Like in this case: Crockett's shoes match Tubbs's tie to sort of emphasize their partnership. Something like that. In other cases, for example, Sonny's clothes match Gina's outfits.

On the other hand' date=' I've just noticed - Philip has a tie of the same color as Don's shoes. Maybe that was the reason???[/quote']Ha-ha, funny... I also haven't noticed at first. Well, it really gives an interesting look - blue and orange on Don, blue and orange on Philip... as if meant to match. Kind of makes sense, LOL. Speaking of clothes - I don't really have much trouble with Don wearing those shoes here... maybe not the best combination in the world, but the guy is just too handsome to get my attention drawn from his face and figure by some pair of shoes. :D (They say you shouldn't mix more than 3 colors in your outfit - well, he observed this rule, LOL). Especially when I compare this with some of his costumes in "Nash Bridges"... well, that stuff could really annoy me. :rolleyes: I don't mind bright colors at all, but sometimes I just had the feeling that spoiling his looks was the main aim of his wadrobe handlers (or whatever they are called). Just IMHO... and a little off-topic, I guess... :o

How about these shoes with these clothes?

If there's no takers I'll be glad to have them :cool:I think that DJ wore some items that were much extraordinaire than these cool shoes. No problem at all here.

I agree, no problem! :)You know, it seems to me that sometimes they deliberately made Crockett's outfits a trifle disorderly, as if to emphasize that he's the one who doesn't care much about clothes... But maybe I'm wrong.

• Like 1