BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

Hi Pandina - This is my photo I took during our first trip to Miami in Feb 1987 to watch filming. The guy in the light blue shirt with his back to the camera is John Nicolella. He was visiting Don on the set of "Viking Bikers from Hell"' date=' which is the episode we saw being filmed. I don't know who the lady is, but that's DJ and Ronny standing next to DJVille (Don's motorhome). I think I know where you got this photo;) I need to post our 1987 Trip Story here on .ws. Lots of photos taken during that first great trip:)[/quote']Hi DJAngel, I got it by email from a friend of mine who searches for me. (I don't want to be caught using too much internet at work). If you need I can ask him where he got it from. I know that he doesn't use the usual channels for research so since the photo is yours you might want to know where else it is on the net.And you definitely should post all about that trip! :glossy:

Pandina, at this point in time, I figure anything that gets posted on the Internet is fair game. I choose to share my photos so people can enjoy them. That's great if they want to share, too:clap:I'll post our 87 trip story :tasse_prost:

• 3 months later...
Eingefügtes BildJim Mack appearing on Miami Vice series with Philp Michael Thomas. Jim as actor played the part of a funeral director. Filmed in Grenales Park, Miami Fl.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Thanks Coop :thumbsup: Some great ones there of DJ - those ones where he is 'deep' in the scene are amazing.I have a huge smile on my face right now :D

My eyes light up .....I have now spent almost 3 hours in this unique threat. When I looked just at the clock, I could hardly believe it. A big thanks to you COOP and all the lovable other adjuster of those rare fantastic shots. My eyes light up ..... :balloon: You have given me really good 3 hours of my life. It was just huge:clap::clap:. ... and tomorrow I'm release to go and buy new ink for my printer, because, strangely:birdie:, is completely used up .....:confused: How could this happen?? THANK YOU SO MUCH :blumen:!