BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

• 2 weeks later...
What can I say? He's a hard partying kind...... er' date=' I mean BEAUTIFUL photo![/quote']It's an interesting perspective shot. I too just love it.

It's an interesting perspective shot. I too just love it.

Elvis' tail is huge! The two guys in the foreground look like they're ready to intervene in case of emergency.

As usual... no smile on his face.Eingefügtes Bild

Nice Photo Pandina.It kind of looks like they guys in the background are giving him some room, like they would if Castillo actually did exist. :)

Nice Photo Pandina.It kind of looks like they guys in the background are giving him some room' date=' like they would if Castillo actually did exist. :)[/quote']Sure! :)EJO starts to play the role of Castillo even before he actually arrives on the set!

yes...I always make the same face as Crockett when i watch that episode....poor daytona :cry:

Oh yes, the car was beautiful... :cry: I mean Daytona, of course.

• 2 weeks later...

MG and DJ do look close there. Seems weird to me, as he later had the fling w Babs Streisand, which lasted into September 1988, during S4 and up to the start of S5, and then later married MG, which was after the end of S5.

MG and DJ do look close there. Seems weird to me' date=' as he later had the fling w Babs Streisand, which lasted into September 1988, during S4 and up to the start of S5, and then later married MG, which was after the end of S5.[/quote']That IS odd.

• 2 weeks later...