BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

I ADORE Sonny's face in that picture; it's so excited! It reminds me of my face every time I see the Miami Vice opening credits! :D

Eingefügtes Bild

>place the Raiders of Lost Ark Theme here< When i think we had all MV pics produced in the world...here comes Coop with new ones....

I read, and loved every post from you guys!!Your the BEST!! I'll be posting more photos. :thumbsup:

Guest MetroVice

Time Flies . . .

I have now spent almost 3 hours in this unique threat. When I looked just at the clock' date=' I could hardly believe it. A big thanks to you COOP and all the lovable other adjuster of those rare fantastic shots. My eyes light up ..... :balloon: You have given me really good 3 hours of my life. It was just huge:clap::clap:. ... and tomorrow I'm release to go and buy new ink for my printer, because, strangely:birdie:, is completely used up .....:confused: How could this happen?? THANK YOU SO MUCH :blumen:!
Yes indeed, time flies when you're looking around this site :)I have spent hours and hours many times checking out all the great stuff here. Every time I drive by one the Vice locations here in Miami it always makes me think back to the good old days when I used to see the crew shooting on-location down here.Although Miami has changed so much over the years, I can spend hours right here reminiscing about the best TV show ever made :)

Yes indeed' date=' time flies when you're looking around this site :)I have spent hours and hours many times checking out all the great stuff here. Every time I drive by one the Vice locations here in Miami it always makes me think back to the good old days when I used to see the crew shooting on-location down here.Although Miami has changed so much over the years, I can spend hours right here reminiscing about the best TV show ever made :)[/quote']I envy anyone who is living in Miami (or anyone who has visited there!). It must be a great feeling to live in a city which is part of TV history like that & to have been there when the show was being filmed :cool:I have long wanted to visit Miami - I grew up watching The Golden Girls and was 'inspired' by that show (but then I eventually realised it wasn't actually filmed there lol!). So to have a show like MV filmed there and feature the city like it has is great. This site is awesome for finding out lots of stuff - I am making lots of notes!! And every year, I request a Miami vacation planner book from the Miami Convention and Visitors Bureau. I just got my 2011 one, so I'm very excited!

• 2 months later...

WOW! COOPER&BURNETT and others who contributed pics to this thread...:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:I have just spent the last several hours exhausting this entire thread.....OUTSTANDING!!! :thumbsup:There were many, many images that I loved, but I particularly loved the more candid and intimate shots that were captured of the crew. Two photos I'd like to share with you Cooper, that evoked childhood memories for me (see further down and next post).One was a special shot of a little girl sitting on Don Johnson's lap with Philip Michael Thomas sitting beside her.......the shoes she wore were the exact same pair I treasured as a little girl! I had these in hot pink too! ;) They were all the rage and were cheap plastic that would break soon enough, but I loved 'em and would just replace them!The other photo I refer to was the set of the MV stunt show at Universal Studios - I was there in 1987 to witness this exciting show!!! :happy: I also loved the behind the scenes Elvis shots! Oh Elvis, you poor buddy, getting lifted out of the water, all dizzy![ATTACH=CONFIG]4152[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]4153[/ATTACH]

post-10423-13892963677378_thumb.jpg

post-10423-1389296367752_thumb.jpg

post-10423-13892963677644_thumb.jpg

post-10423-13892963677826_thumb.jpg

post-10423-13892963678026_thumb.jpg

I had trouble uploading the pics in order. Here are the others....[ATTACH=CONFIG]4155[/ATTACH] Stunt show at Universal Studios[ATTACH=CONFIG]4156[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]4157[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]4158[/ATTACH]

post-10423-13892963678187_thumb.jpg

post-10423-1389296367838_thumb.jpg

post-10423-13892963678511_thumb.jpg

post-10423-13892963678637_thumb.jpg

I had trouble uploading the pics in order. Here are the others....[ATTACH=CONFIG]4155[/ATTACH] Stunt show at Universal Studios[ATTACH=CONFIG]4156[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]4157[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]4158[/ATTACH]

Those ARE great shots! I have additional shots of Don and Philip hugging from the scene shown above. I have a lot of rare photos.

Eingefügtes Bild[/quote In these thread are many many god Photos .....i watch and watch .... and this is :happy::happy: i like it ....i love it .
  • Like 1

Eingefügtes Bild[/quote In these thread are many many god Photos .....i watch and watch .... and this is :happy::happy: i like it ....i love it .
That is a good photo! I was glad to post it when I found it, as I knew there were TUBBS fans out there who would love it!One of these times, I'll post rare photos that I have not yet posted.

Great pics Justcat - thanks for sharing :thumbsup:Where did you get the one of DJ stepping out of the Testarossa? That is one really cool pic!

Great pics Justcat - thanks for sharing :thumbsup:Where did you get the one of DJ stepping out of the Testarossa? That is one really cool pic!
All the pictures I selected from my two posts' date=' came from [b']'Cooper&Burnett's Miami Vice Scrapbook'...... I just wanted to share my favourites. :happy:It is a FANTASTIC action shot of DJ jumping out of the Testarossa, isn't it! :thumbsup:

One of these times' date=' I'll post rare photos that I have not yet posted.[/quote'] Let these times come soon, P L E A S E ...... :D:happy:;)

'Cooper&Burnett's Miami Vice Scrapbook'...... I just wanted to share my favourites. :happy:It is a FANTASTIC action shot of DJ jumping out of the Testarossa, isn't it! :thumbsup:

Yeah I love that one - he looks hot! I must have missed that one - need to go back through some of the photos in here (like I'm not going to enjoy that lol!)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I hope I do not double post but I just read thru the entire post and there are a number of pictures I have that I do not remember seeing here so I will start posting them. Let me know if they are old news and posted elsewhere.Eingefügtes Bild
  • Like 1