BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS!

COOPER&BURNETT

Here's a behind the scenes picture from a VICE era photoshoot.Eingefügtes Bild

At least he doesn't have sand in his socks.

Guest neworder

Eingefügtes Bild

This looks like Season 4 Sonny Crockett and he has a cigar in his hand??? Thought he'd given up smoking by this point in the series...of course this is just a hunch, but his hair style/clothes style looks second half of S4 to me!

Eingefügtes Bild

It does appear to be season 4. The length of the hair is the giveaway. I wish I could see the gold watch clearly. That also is an indiactor as to which season, not to mention the sunglasses. Good call! :clap:
  • Like 1

I hope everyone has MADE SURE to NOT miss all the rare photos in these pages. I have posted quite a lot as of late.

• Administrators
It does appear to be season 4. The length of the hair is the giveaway. I wish I could see the gold watch clearly. That also is an indiactor as to which season' date=' not to mention the sunglasses. Good call! :clap:[/quote']I'll go with season 4. The hair and glasses all the way!

I think this photo belongs in two places.I do that sometimes if I feel it can go in two threads. If you see a photo in this and another thread, It's not a mistake.Eingefügtes Bild

Finally! One I have posted before on this site.It's so hard to know what has, or hasn't been seen before. Also, some people have seen a photo, while other newer members may not have.Thank you so much for adding to these threads. It's hard to do it alone. I really appreciate it, as I'm certain everyone else here does. Thank you Kristina for your continual support and your contributions!!:clap:

Nope.It's not the pilot. If you visit the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK section under the "MIAMI VICE SUNGLASSES MAKES, STYLES, AND IDENTIFICATIONS" thread, you will find photos of that particular sunglass style (ALPINA) was used in several episodes, and worn by Crockett.These are not the sunglasses he wore in the pilot (CARRERA), and he didn't wear those clothes in the pilot.COOL picture though eh?! :thumbsup:

Coop- I think you mentioned earlier that they had a photographer taking stills during production. Did they just take these for publicity or was there some other purpose for the photos?