The Blooper Thread

timm525

1 hour ago, Daytona74 said:

But a change of clothes and accessories between getting out of the helicopter and walking 50 yards to Lao Li's backyard was a bit much even for Miami Vice at the time... :p

Maybe there was a massage parlor behind those trees. :) 

• Haha 4

• 4 weeks later...

didn't read the whole 7 pages. but during Mosca death, we clearly see it's a ballistic dummy falling

also, during line of fire. when Corckett gets attacked on the St vitus. the chopper popping in is a Gazelle. when the helo blows up, it's a MD-500 who fells in flames

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

in Hell hath no fury. the scene where Trudy goes mad in front of the cameras, and is getting put by force inside the apartment by Tubbs, and Crockett, Crockett is not DJ

in Nobody lives forever, the scene outside the night club, when the crazy try to drive over Crockett. when Crockett jumps over the car bonnet, his hair has suddenly turned black :)

in Evan, when Evan visits Crockett's on the St vitus, he pets Elvis on his head. there's no chance in one billion a human with a one neuroned brain would have done this IRL :)

• Like 1

Evan was wacked out though.  If he'd step in front of a loaded gun unarmed then he might pet Elvis.  Plus he has Jack Daniels for breakfast which might loosen his inhibitions.  :birdie:

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, jpm1 said:

in Hell hath no fury. the scene where Trudy goes mad in front of the cameras, and is getting put by force inside the apartment by Tubbs, and Crockett, Crockett is not DJ

in Nobody lives forever, the scene outside the night club, when the crazy try to drive over Crockett. when Crockett jumps over the car bonnet, his hair has suddenly turned black :)

in Evan, when Evan visits Crockett's on the St vitus, he pets Elvis on his head. there's no chance in one billion a human with a one neuroned brain would have done this IRL :)

Wasn't Elvis is domesticated though? if he remembered Evan I am assuming that Sonny got him at an early age. 

Edited by RedDragon86

2 minutes ago, jpm1 said:

because (not fake)

nil_03.jpg

:)

Yeah but wasn't Elvis not wild? sort of domesticated though isn't he, its like when you raise a bear cub, when the grizzly get older it isn't going to attack you.

Gators and crocks are never used as pets, are not trainable enough, and are unpredictable.  Their brain is about the size of a wallnut so they operate on instinct.  They kill at least one adult or child every year.  Elvis had to be controlled and closely watched by experts.  It was all hype.  Take it from a native Miamian.

Edited by miamijimf
  • Like 3

Dont keep saying bad things about aligators....this remind me another tv show, the original jonny quest. The Quest gang is inside a boat, traveling thru a river in Amazon if i remember, then they start to shoot on the local jacarés (aligators) swimming on the water. What do they expect? The aligators would climb over the boat sides and go into the boat? Cmon...aligators are cute  :)

Edited by Mr. Calderon
  • Like 1

yeah you can pet, a lion, or a tiger, and create links with them for life. but with reptilians, i agree with jim. these animals operate on instinct. i wouldn't play with a 100 kg croc personnally. i mean it can end into a drama so fast. i read an amazing story though once about a guy that saved a croc in the amazonas. a real big croc, and the croc behaved like if he was in love with the man. so yeah it's maybe possible, who knows in a very particular situation. but personnally i would take the risk :eek:

Edited by jpm1

There should be a thread pointing out all the times in the episodes, where Don Johnson wasn't actually Don Johnson.:) ;) Spotting DJ's double. Well, they were using his stand in a bit too much. Another scene where it's his double is in "Smugglers Blues," ending where Crockett and Tubbs comfort Trudy. "Hell Hath No Fury" end scene, he is doing the Crockett pose, but it's not DJ. And a member on here said, it isn't DJ in the "Heartbeat" music sequence in "Nobody Lives Forever."

Edited by summer84
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Am 6.12.2018 um 22:57 schrieb summer84:

There should be a thread pointing out all the times in the episodes, where Don Johnson wasn't actually Don Johnson.:) ;) Spotting DJ's double. Well, they were using his stand in a bit too much. Another scene where it's his double is in "Smugglers Blues," ending where Crockett and Tubbs comfort Trudy. "Hell Hath No Fury" end scene, he is doing the Crockett pose, but it's not DJ. And a member on here said, it isn't DJ in the "Heartbeat" music sequence in "Nobody Lives Forever."

Bobby Foxworth, DJs double tried his best but his walk and hair is different. This was obvious in many episodes eg Lost Madonna when C&T left the Collonade hotel or in the teaser of Miracle Man Where DJ was only on the full facial shots.

• 2 months later...

during the arrest of the girl that shot Crockett on the metromover, Tubbs heads to the girl's car to arrest her, with 0 weapon in the hands, with only a pair of handcuffs, and walking like a flower. definitely the behavior to adopt with a cop killer, located into a tinted glass car :)

• 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...

And it looks like he must have doubled back. Isn’t that the bridge just ahead where Crockett jumps off into the boat?

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

And it looks like he must have doubled back. Isn’t that the bridge just ahead where Crockett jumps off into the boat?

No, it looks very similar but it's a different one.  The bridge we see here as Tubbs speeds off was replaced, but they didn't junk the old one.  They moved the old one here to be used by pedestrians:

https://goo.gl/maps/pAvgL9kZKBJ4jbnPA

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Been watching the series in production date order instead of air date. I'm about mid-way through season 2. When I saw Zito no longer had his beard, I figured "Ah, that's when he shaved it". However, an episode or 2 later, I get to "Phil the Shill" and his beard was back lol. Turns out an episode or 2 previous to that was shot at 2 different times (I think it was "Back to the World"). So they shot half the episode, shot another episode, and went back for the second half of the previous one. So I guess there's no way to avoid that inconsistency lol.

• 1 month later...

In "Forgive Us Our Debts" when they're running the license plate numbers through the computer, the fake DMV site has some misspelled words.  I called 202-555-8371 to complain but they didn't know what I was talking about.  :)

"retreiving" should be "retrieving"

forgiveerror1.png.0313fcaf042b6c46345030de04e30760.png

"asyncronis" is a serious butchering of "asynchronous"

forgiveerror2.png.01d6adea73427a8ab6f3f47dbb77e489.png

• Haha 3

At the end of "When Irish Eyes Are Crying", Micahel Talbott smirks after Don and PMT run off to get Liam Neeson, and after Neeson falls to his death, the stuntman moves his head while lying on the ground in the wide shot (before Neeson's close-up).