The Blooper Thread

timm525

When Crockett is beating up Wyatt in Theresa it blatantly isn't Brad Dourif.You can clearly see the stunt double's face and it doesn't look anything like him.

Do you really believe Brad Dourif would be beaten up by DJ ?? awww come on !!!

Bought And Paid For (Again!)When El DeBarge is performing "You wear it well"' date=' towards the end of the song, both Odette and Tubbs are leaving the dancefloor and returning to their seats where Crockett and Gina await them...on their way back to their seats, they pass El Barge and Odette seems to show her gratitude to El Barge to which you can clearly see El Barge acknowleding the gratitude...anyway the song continues in the background and its obvious that El Barge isn't singing at that point![/quote']El Debarge was a guest star in that episode...and not performing a live stage !!!

A Bullet for Crockett, Lorca Mendez (Borrego pictured underneath) gets shot by Crockett, I assume in the chest, and yet no blood whatsoever! Completely clean...

It was obviously a clean bullet.....clean shot !!!

[U">

Bad TimingWhen they are at the "small town" bar' date=' yet you can clearly see downtown Miami in the background of a few shots.Here is one example, but that just has some generic city buildings. In some other shots you can actually glimpse the iconic Bank of America tower, which is the defining building of Miami's skyline.===============================================================Two bloopers that I originally posted at the old Vice-Files website (where are you, Stefan Nylen???):The Great McCarthy1. In the pool game, the yellow ball is hit into the pocket two or three times.2. After the pool game, Crockett says with a big smile to Tubbs, "Remember, we're racing tomorrow." It is night-time. Then there is a daytime OCB scene and the daytime college professor scene. Then there is the night-time love scene with Rico & Vanessa. Then it's race day. So, the race did not happen the next day.

Pool game started after midnite....it means that Crockett didnt know it was past midnite...so "tomorrow" was obviously the day after tomorrow......Crockett should've said "we're racing today" !!!

I agree with the stone that disappeared but for the badges' date=' I know that if u use a different angle for shooting a pic (especially from above) things may be closer than they appear[/quote'] that could be a reason....trying to find an explanation to it !!!

Redemption in BloodCompare the number of floors in two pictures :DIf you look from the street" data-date=" there are TWO floors, but if you look at the buttons in the lift, there are FOUR with numbers and two with letters. "P" may be for parking, "L" for loft (but I don">

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

L is not used for LOFT but for LOBBY instead.....

At the end of"Indian Wars"when Joe Dan jumps off of the balconey,Tubbs doesn't have his glasses on..but when he rushes over to the balconey he has them on...Perhaps he needs a better look at the dead body..

• 2 weeks later...
lnglk, I do admire you, really, for your sharp eye for all those bloopers! I hardly ever notice goofs in movies even when I'm trying to focus on them really hard! Chapeau bas, dear friend!!! :clap:About this guy (some gangster, I presume) wearing a fur in Miami - I don't think it's a blooper. I saw such mobsters clad in furs in other movies - can't recall their titles now, though. Apparently they were showing off their wealth this way - gold chains and other jewellery, and furs, whatever weather conditions were...

Chapeau bas' date=' dear friend!!! .[/quote'] Leave your hat on! ;)I'm not so happy to notice all these discrepancies :cry:I can do nothing with my nasty character :cry:

• 1 month later...
Out Where the Buses Don't RunThere's a damn camera crew with colorful umbrellas in the shot when Sonny, Rico and Hank bust out the warehouse/dock/whatever during the stake-out scene in Stiltsville. I couldn't believe i hadn't noticed this before, it sorta melds in to the scene.

am I wrong? Are these guns different ? Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

This does look like a different gun. One looks like an automatic, the other a revolver. Even the color seems different.

• 4 weeks later...

in Tale of the Goat, when Marie walks away from Romulus' car, you can clearly see another car coming towards her in the background. when Romulus does drive off, the car disappears!

• 2 weeks later...

"Borrasca"In the opening scene(tell me if I`m wrong) when De La Cart`s car gets shot up,he crawls out,over the girl in yellow....looks like another mannequin situation....I watched it a few times and I`m pretty sure she`s another Florance Italy/Frank Mosca....

• Like 1

It's again me. Now with a vase question from "God's work"At first there is a vase in the roomEingefügtes BildThen we hear ONE shot, see the man is wounded, and at the same time we see that the vase has already disappeared.Eingefügtes BildThen we hear two more shots and see that the vase falls apartEingefügtes Bild

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

What about El Viejo.....Remember, in the previous episodes, where the Daytona Spider was destroyed by the Stinger missile? Then Sonny got the White Testarossa, after the fact.After the Daytona was destroyed in a previous episode, and Sonny was driving a White Testarossa, how do you explain that the Daytona magically appears again in "El Viejo"?Just my two cents.On a separate note, it always cracks me up how Sonny's 4506, among all the other firearms in MV, always shoot more rounds than what is normally held in the clip, magazine, cylinder, and done so without reloading?But I guess so many of the cop shows are guilty of the second blooper.

• Administrators

El Viejo was filmed first as the season three opener then they thought Irish Eyes was a stronger opener so that one was shown first and the Viejo was bumped. Look at the production dates.Tubbs' 5 shot revolver often shot 8-9 rounds when needed. Also his short barreled Ithaca shotgun seemed to hold more rounds than a street sweeper. ;)

El Viejo was filmed first as the season three opener then they thought Irish Eyes was a stronger opener so that one was shown first and the Viejo was bumped. Look at the production dates.Tubbs' 5 shot revolver often shot 8-9 rounds when needed. Also his short barreled Ithaca shotgun seemed to hold more rounds than a street sweeper. ;)

Thanks for the update on "El Viejo". It does make sense now. Just thought it was a little odd.Sonny's 4506 shot 13 rounds, on a non-extended magazine as well.

• Administrators

I lost count on the boat scene in Line of Fire. Not to mention the helicopter that was shown and the completely different one that fell out of the sky. :eek:

It's again me :pI'm not a burglar... and I MAY be mistaken... but as far as I know, If you don't press the lower right button, the security system won't switch offIn "golden Triangle" the burglar doesn't do it :D:DEingefügtes Bild

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed that the subtitling for "No Exit" on the Season 1 DVDs lists Castillo as "Lou"....I mean it must be cause they are just SO SIMILAR in appearance and everything!