The Blooper Thread

timm525

or nobody payed attention that the shoes/boots (by the way' date=' what is the name for them?!) where different in different days[/quote']Those type of shoes can be called, "ESPADRILLES".Other types are "BOAT SHOES", or "SLIP ONS".

Delver Us From EvilAt the end after Crockett shoots/kills Hackman, you can clearly see the actor Guy Boyd breathing as he walks away.

Bought and Paid ForDuring the club scene, when Rico and Odette are dancing to Rhythm of the Night. An extra wandered into the shot, you can see the hand of a crew member pull him out of camera view.The guy is wearing a blue jacket.

• 4 weeks later...
Brother's KeeperWhen Gina and Crockett are arguing in the womens restroom, on the shelf there's a Ponds cream jar. In the next shot the jar is in a different position, closer to the comb and the tissue pack.

• Administrators

"Rites Of Passage" When Rico says goodbye to Valerie at the airport we see a jet backing out of it's space enroute to the runway. Wrong! Jets can't back up! They are pushed out and clearly there is no vehicle pushing it!

Brother's KeeperWhen Gina and Crockett are arguing in the womens restroom' date=' on the shelf there's a Ponds cream jar. In the next shot the jar is in a different position, closer to the comb and the tissue pack.[/quote'] Maybe someone had a bad rash!:D

Camera & Crew Shown in Pilot (Brother's Keeper)I've noticed that near the end of the first episode, Brother's Keeper, there was 2 scenes. When the hood of the car is seen when "In the Air Tonight" is playing, if you look at the ground, you can clearly see the shadow of a camera each time the car passes a light pole.Also, same episode, when the boys hijack the boat to get to Calderone, you can see about 6 or 7 crew standing in silhouettes and a possible camera on the port side of the boat, when it starts moving.

Redemption in BloodCompare the number of floors in two pictures :DIf you look from the street, there are TWO floors, but if you look at the buttons in the lift, there are FOUR with numbers and two with letters. "P" may be for parking, "L" for loft (but I don't see any :D )Where are TWO missing floors?! Under ground?! :radar:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

"Rites Of Passage" When Rico says goodbye to Valerie at the airport we see a jet backing out of it's space enroute to the runway. Wrong! Jets can't back up! They are pushed out and clearly there is no vehicle pushing it!

Although almost never used at all ...today....This is Boeing 727.able to taxi backwards...due to reverse thrust.. All passanger jets are equipped with this feature,Jets use reverse thrust every day,just almost never on the ground...Too costly and very dangerous...

• Administrators
Although almost never used at all ...today....This is Boeing 727.able to taxi backwards...due to reverse thrust.. All passanger jets are equipped with this feature' date='Jets use reverse thrust every day,just almost never on the ground...Too costly and very dangerous...[/quote']Or like Air Florida flight 90 did in 1982 at Washington National Airport when the tow tug couldn't free them from the snow and ice they were stuck in at the gate, Capt. Wheaton added rev. thrusters which sucked up snow and slush which covered the EPR sensors giving them a false reading and contributed to the crash. :eek:Click ---> here

• Administrators
ОК. But does the lobby occupy the ENTIRE 1st floor?! Then where are floors number 2' date=' 3 and 4?![/quote']This was obviously shot somewhere else or a mock up set without thought to the number of floors.Also, it is highly doubtful that the producers would have thought we would be analyzing the show so carefully 25 years later. A quick shot like that would have escaped most all of us if it wasn't for the DVD, slow mo, and screen shots.

Episode: Calderone's DemiseRico is driving to Angelina's house before their love-making scene. A modified version of the Jan Hammer track Marina plays in the background. And you can see the shadow of the helicopter from which the scene was filmed against the cliffs.

This was obviously shot somewhere else or a mock up set without thought to the number of floors.Also' date=' it is highly doubtful that the producers would have thought we would be analyzing the show so carefully 25 years later. A quick shot like that would have escaped most all of us if it wasn't for the DVD, slow mo, and screen shots.[/quote'] I understand it. But I like to look for such funny things. My apologies for that

Here's another one from Definitely Miami that I saw once before on another thread. I can't take credit for catching it' date=' but wanted to put it in this new Bloopers thread. When Crockett and Callie first go to the safe house and Crockett is looking out the window at the very beginning of the scene, a hand can be seen pulling the fan cord, but it's not Callie's - she hasn't entered the room yet.[/quote'] Callie is a french actress I met a few weeks ago at the baker's....she looks so old now !!!