Whos your hottest Vice Chic

JustAnotherViceCop

9 hours ago, Dadrian said:

I know. It’s just comical to me now that they are still unidentified, given those circumstances. 

I say the same about the smiling boob-a-boob-boob-a-boom lady on the mv intro.

Maybe im wrong but most (not all) of the footage used on the mv intro was stock footage about miami, right?  I mean, wasnt shot specially for the show, right?

3 hours ago, zidders said:

The Spyder never fails to get my heart beating and blood pumping. It's the thrill of acceleration with zero toxic objectification. 

vice.png

What do u mean with "zero toxic objectification"?

1 hour ago, Mr. Calderon said:

I have to keep it said: these miami vice bikinis has much more class than the nowadays gstrings...

i must admit that 80s.. bikinis were really appealing

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Mr. Calderon said:

What do u mean with "zero toxic objectification"?

There's a lot of cringe in this thread is what I mean. I get that there's a lot to love about this show and the 80's but the amount of disrespect towards women some people posting have shown is embarrassing. It's not the 80's anymore and for the most part that's a good thing. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

17 hours ago, Sonny-Burnett said:

Well they'd have to know: first, by the wide coverage and popularity of the show, and second, wouldn't the producers have to get permission to use their images? 

You don't need to get permission from people if you're taking video of the general public. It's only when you're taking video of specific individuals and focusing on them (or you're somewhere where people are supposed to have some reasonable expectation of privacy) that you need to. The intro to the show uses a mix of what looks like stock footage and second unit coverage mixed together. They wouldn't need to have anyone sign anything. 

Edited by zidders
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, zidders said:

You don't need to get permission from people if you're taking video of the general public. It's only when you're taking video of specific individuals and focusing on them (or you're somewhere where people are supposed to have some reasonable expectation of privacy) that you need to get permission. The intro to the show uses a mix of what looks like stock footage and second unit coverage mixed together. They wouldn't need to get permission from anyone. 

The shot of those two girls looks very staged/planned though. (To me) 

It seems they would have noticed, and had some kind of reaction to an unexpected camera pointed at and moving with them. 

Then there was the one off of the girls in the MV jackets (definitely staged), but they were different girls, right?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dadrian said:

It seems they would have noticed, and had some kind of reaction to an unexpected camera pointed at and moving with them. 

Then there was the one off of the girls in the MV jackets (definitely staged), but they were different girls, right?

It could be. Like I said-it looks like a mix of stock footage (the birds taking off, the Jai Alai players) and second unit stuff. I'm still not sure it's staged. Even at the time Miami was known for swimsuits and suntan lotion. It being the murder capital of the world didn't keep college kids from going there (especially one's looking to score drugs which were a lot). It's only later that it became more welcoming to middle aged folks with kids and people looking to cash in on its blossoming (drug-fueled) real estate market. The shot just looks too 'stock' and natural to me for it to be a couple of extras. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, zidders said:

You don't need to get permission from people if you're taking video of the general public. It's only when you're taking video of specific individuals and focusing on them (or you're somewhere where people are supposed to have some reasonable expectation of privacy) that you need to. The intro to the show uses a mix of what looks like stock footage and second unit coverage mixed together. They wouldn't need to have anyone sign anything. 

I'm not certain as to specifics on permission, though I'd expect IF they were hired as extras they would have to sign a waiver allowing the studio to use their image. In any case it's hard to believe that these two women wouldn't have noticed the obvious camera setup as they exited the hotel so seems to me to be staged. And they HAD to have seen the footage after the popularity of the show exploded. 

5 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Agree, Dadrian. 

Edited by Sonny-Burnett
  • Thanks 1

Disrespect is when a post is about pretty women and you prefer to talk about a car.  Most of these ladies were pretty enough to be on mv. Or lets face it, why the reason to hire an ugly lady to be on mv or any tv show? Vice is about style and all of these ladies have lots of style. 

I think the ladies here can open a post about whos the hottest guy on mv. I wont feel it disrespectful. 

I just hope the mv reboot wont portray any ladies wearing burkhas or with unshaven armpits just because these days, the so called empowerment is trendy.

Cant we say an actress is hot anymore because ppl thinks its wrong? What can i do? I do like pretty women. I know its kinda old fashioned these days.

Edited by Mr. Calderon
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, Dadrian said:

it's pretty much obvious they had the girls authorization. but personnally i think it was semi staged. i think the grabbed two pretty girls on the beach, and did the stuff

16 hours ago, zidders said:

There's a lot of cringe in this thread is what I mean. I get that there's a lot to love about this show and the 80's but the amount of disrespect towards women some people posting have shown is embarrassing. It's not the 80's anymore and for the most part that's a good thing. 

there's no offense in contemplating a beautiful body. i find much more dramatic when a group of humans join together to substitute themselves to justice, and bash people in public, until they commit suicide. as Mr Calderon stated i wouldn't find weird if a vicerette starts a beautiful men thread

• Like 1

On 2/3/2020 at 2:57 PM, Dadrian said:

I found the previous discussion on this. 

• Like 1

On 4/1/2018 at 2:38 PM, JustAnotherViceCop said:

To me I think the stripper with big hair in brothers keeper was the hottest

stripper.jpg

The best.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Tommy, I heard Al Pacino ab-libbed that line and the actor playing Marciano didn’t know he was going to do that and that’s why he was genuinely surprised, hence his reaction was real.

• Like 1

On 1/31/2020 at 10:42 PM, Sonny-Burnett said:

Brenda 

Brenda 1.jpg

Brenda 2.jpg

I second Brenda, yea she was wacko and obsessed with playing house but she was so gorgeous, same with the movie Manhunter 

Gina. Saundra Santiago is actually forty-one years older than me but I still find her to be very attractive. She was insanely gorgeous in the 80s, almost angelic-like. She is my big celebrity crush at the moment. Caitlin would definitely be a close second.

Saundra.jpg

Edited by IzzyFan99
  • Like 4