SHOW your MV-inspired style!

squeezem3

On 5/8/2021 at 7:08 AM, MichaelAce said:

Nice jacket, where did you find this ? And what is it made of ?

Thanks. I got it on ebay. Brand is "Stafford". For me personally it's a 38 short, slim fit. I bought a 38 short banana republic blazer in a slim fit recently but it was so tight that I could barely move my arms, which were also constricted like I was trying to show off my biceps lol. Guess it goes to show that the more well known brands aren't always the best to go with. If I give BR another try, it'll be a regular fit in the same size next time.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Guys I found a pair of 5024s on a totally RANDOM paris store for about $60 in perfect condition, with the golden letters and all, check this out:

The right time at the right place, for such a price, I can't believe it

rb.thumb.jpeg.337992a80bde9a1169f56fc13b8cd384.jpeg

Edited by MichaelAce
  • Like 6

17 minutes ago, MichaelAce said:

Guys I found a pair of 5024s on a totally RANDOM paris store for about $60 in perfect condition, with the golden letters and all, check this out:

The right time at the right place, for such a price, I can't believe it

Aucune description disponible.

Looks awesome! I recently considered buying a pair of Ray Ban Tortoise Shells to go with my newly black original RB Wayfarers. Kinda gotta talk myself up with that one. :)

My collection is now complete:

image.thumb.png.dce329c0994c6503e0832d66c19c4725.png

I'm selling the silver mirrored aviators btw, if anyone's interested, I could put them on ebay for $60, they're as good as new, standard size, RB3025 LARGE METAL W3277 58-14 3N

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

So my niece got married in Texas last month. I decided to make a very rare appearance in my 1980s Hugo Boss suit like the one Crockett wore in season 3. The wedding photographer snapped this shot at (not) my finest moment. :) 

My niece shared the photo with me today, and now I’m sharing it with you. :flowers:

7590A487-A245-40CE-A820-ADABD85E3FC5.jpeg

• Like 12

On 5/26/2021 at 11:45 PM, MichaelAce said:

My collection is now complete:

image.thumb.png.dce329c0994c6503e0832d66c19c4725.png

I'm selling the silver mirrored aviators btw, if anyone's interested, I could put them on ebay for $60, they're as good as new, standard size, RB3025 LARGE METAL W3277 58-14 3N

Remember the time (10 YO) when I had knock-off versions of the wayfarer :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dadrian said:

So my niece got married in Texas last month. I decided to make a very rare appearance in my 1980s Hugo Boss suit like the one Crockett wore in season 3. The wedding photographer snapped this shot at (not) my finest moment. :) 

My niece shared the photo with me today, and now I’m sharing it with you. :flowers:

Look's exactly like the suit in "Shadow in the Dark" I am a big fan of the pastels but I really like some of Sonny's outfits in season 3.

Untitled.png.00d1d19fe9b01c79da3e58ebbdf265fe.png

PS you let the side down by not rolling up your blazer sleeves a bit:dance2:

You looked really cool Dadrian :)

Edited by RedDragon86
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, RedDragon86 said:

Look's exactly like the suit in "Shadow in the Dark" I am a big fan of the pastels but I really like some of Sonny's outfits in season 3.

Untitled.png.00d1d19fe9b01c79da3e58ebbdf265fe.png

PS you let the side down by not rolling up your blazer sleeves a bit:dance2:

You looked really cool Dadrian :)

I believe that suit is a little different than the one I’m talking about, but maybe I’m wrong. Mine is this one, regardless:

In some lights it’s gray, and in others, blue :birdie:

BBE8915B-3123-4E60-8A45-162B8608B152.jpeg

B548A473-53CC-4EAA-92D9-E52F3B921D47.jpeg

Edited by Dadrian
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, Dadrian said:

That is just an amazing look; I was rocking a red purple dress shirt (with black buttons) and aqua shorts yesterday. I was going to take a snap of it, but I became frustrated when I got some grease on the shorts (one of that Tide-to-go pens got most of it out). But you Dadrian, you're good right down to your shoes!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eillio Martin Imbasciati said:

But you Dadrian, you're good right down to your shoes!

Thanks!

The shoes are Cole Haan (with no show socks). They are suede so I have to watch the weather when I wear, but still a nice tip of the cap to Crx’ season 3 mocs. 

Edited by Dadrian
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I'm settled into my new place in Palm County. There's a mall nearby me that I went to last weekend and not only pick up some nice threads, but they had some stuff I may go back for. One department store had not just a white suit (jacket and pants combo), but they had light blue, yellow, orange, and even pink. I should've taken pictures, as it was very pleasing to see the Vice style still going strong. I almost bought a green suit that was on sale on the clearance rack in another store, but I was already spending a bit of money on other things, so I figured since my size is very rare (38S), it'll still be there if I go back a month or 2 from now (hopefully).

As for what I did get. The jacket is J. Ferrar. It's made of a "swishy" material that's very light and stretchy. It's VERY comfortable. Light gray with some white, almost like a plaid design, but the squares are very small. I've always wanted a jacket similar to the one Don wears in "Definitely Miami", and this will do just fine. Only about 40-something bucks (but I signed up for a J.C. Penny's credit card so it was more like $38). Shoes are H&M, tan, $25. VERY comfortable. They were a impulse buy, as I just saw them, tried them on, felt they were comfortable and fit perfectly, and I didn't even hesitate.

IMG_20210619_151909109.jpg

IMG_20210619_151801761.jpg

IMG_20210619_151933097.jpg

• Like 3

Hey guys. Here’s a really good one for season 3 vibes.

It looks kind of purple in some of the photos, but the seller (in Texas USA) said it’s actually dark blue

It’s a little big for me, but here are the measurements he sent to me:

Size Large

Pit to pit=23".

Shoulder to shoulder=18 1/2 - 19".

Sleeve length=25 1/2".

Front length(bottom of collar to bottom of front of jacket)=30 1/2".

Back length is the same as front.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/144102574111

2A1F4567-207A-4EF2-8384-441C43CA976F.jpeg

Edited by Dadrian
  • Like 2

On 7/5/2021 at 3:44 PM, Dadrian said:

Hey guys. Here’s a really good one for season 3 vibes.

It looks kind of purple in some of the photos, but the seller (in Texas USA) said it’s actually dark blue

It’s a little big for me, but here are the measurements he sent to me:

Size Large

Pit to pit=23".

Shoulder to shoulder=18 1/2 - 19".

Sleeve length=25 1/2".

Front length(bottom of collar to bottom of front of jacket)=30 1/2".

Back length is the same as front.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/144102574111

2A1F4567-207A-4EF2-8384-441C43CA976F.jpeg

Very nice; time to go undercover at Wango Mack's biker bar: It's Mac time, tonight and every night with this ensemble.

On 7/4/2021 at 1:36 AM, TylerDurden389 said:

I'm settled into my new place in Palm County. There's a mall nearby me that I went to last weekend and not only pick up some nice threads, but they had some stuff I may go back for. One department store had not just a white suit (jacket and pants combo), but they had light blue, yellow, orange, and even pink. I should've taken pictures, as it was very pleasing to see the Vice style still going strong. I almost bought a green suit that was on sale on the clearance rack in another store, but I was already spending a bit of money on other things, so I figured since my size is very rare (38S), it'll still be there if I go back a month or 2 from now (hopefully).

As for what I did get. The jacket is J. Ferrar. It's made of a "swishy" material that's very light and stretchy. It's VERY comfortable. Light gray with some white, almost like a plaid design, but the squares are very small. I've always wanted a jacket similar to the one Don wears in "Definitely Miami", and this will do just fine. Only about 40-something bucks (but I signed up for a J.C. Penny's credit card so it was more like $38). Shoes are H&M, tan, $25. VERY comfortable. They were a impulse buy, as I just saw them, tried them on, felt they were comfortable and fit perfectly, and I didn't even hesitate.

IMG_20210619_151909109.jpg

IMG_20210619_151801761.jpg

IMG_20210619_151933097.jpg

Exceptional look, and at a reasonable price; tough combination to beat (cue the Gina/Trudy 'Give a Little, Take a Little' clothing montage:dance2:).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

That is very hot; I think it would go good with one of those jade blue or tropical dome Gildan shirts (I think that company has a lot of vice-style shirts, and I especially like their safety pink; as DeBarge sang in 'Bought and Paid For', "You Wear it Well". A much happier result of Bought and Paid For in this case. On another note, am I listening to DeBarge? Yes! Oh! Forgetting about the worries of my mind...).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dadrian said:

51 minutes ago, Eillio Martin Imbasciati said:

That is very hot; I think it would go good with one of those jade blue or tropical dome Gildan shirts (I think that company has a lot of vice-style shirts, and I especially like their safety pink; as DeBarge sang in 'Bought and Paid For', "You Wear it Well". A much happier result of Bought and Paid For in this case. On another note, am I listening to DeBarge? Yes! Oh! Forgetting about the worries of my mind...).

Ironically, Issey didn’t make its way into the MV wardrobe until season 3 (as far as I know). 

• Like 1

Here's some of of my Vice-y looking stuff, colors which I mostly wear everyday (the shorts are those white linen deals). The second pic is what I'm wearing today, taken outside in a rush so it isn't as good as the first snap. Oh, I'm also wearing those loafer scandal deals in both pics, but they're more workmanlike and not pastel or neon at all:freeze:.

0710211958-00.jpg

0712211330-00.jpg

• Like 3

On 7/11/2021 at 12:19 AM, TylerDurden389 said:

Found this on Poshmark yesterday. Not really sure if the colors or the pattern says "Miami Vice", but I figured I'd throw it out there for opinions anyway.

https://poshmark.com/listing/1of1-Blazer-Paint-Splatter-Pink-blue-gray-custom-608a13a1ac97022bb24761c9

m_608a13be2e8e44eef2680e2b.jpg

It's a look I'd give a look to. I'd probably wear it every once in a while, especially if I was in a mischievous mood. I think the splashy colors say "Miami Vice" but the grey says "regular fella or dudette". But with all the colors, there's nothing regular with this look (with that last statement, I feel like I sound like one of those runway announcers:)).

• Like 1

On 7/10/2021 at 11:19 PM, TylerDurden389 said:

Found this on Poshmark yesterday. Not really sure if the colors or the pattern says "Miami Vice", but I figured I'd throw it out there for opinions anyway.

https://poshmark.com/listing/1of1-Blazer-Paint-Splatter-Pink-blue-gray-custom-608a13a1ac97022bb24761c9

m_608a13be2e8e44eef2680e2b.jpg

I would give it a shot.  You never really know unless you see it on yourself.  If all else fails, you can reposh it although it may take a while.  I have done that a few times and it works out … eventually.

• Like 2