SEX

COOPER&BURNETT

In the bedroom on the dresser with your feet in the drawersIn the pantry on the shelf" data-date=" I guarantee U won">

The pool table, yeah, move the sticksAnd put the 8-ball where it's sure 2 stickDudley do no wrong 2night, if Nell just let him kick itLyrics to 'Gett Off' - Prince :radio:
Girl,this is definitely :hot:for me.I love the quote about the pool table and 8-ball up my alley:happy:

I love playing pool!Have a couple of beers, both you and your pal bring a date, and play some pool. I love doing that. It's so fun. Pool can be cool, and it can be sexy.Pool is Awesome! :thumbsup:....just don't let your friend Robbie dance on the table after having too many drinks. ;)

I love playing pool!Have a couple of beers' date=' both you and your pal bring a date, and play some pool. I love doing that. It's so fun. Pool can be cool, and it can be sexy.Pool is awesome! :thumbsup:[/quote']Definitely Sexy Cooper.You and I should set up a date and go play pool,that would be :cool::p

....just don't let your friend Robbie dance on the table after having too many drinks. ;)
Definitely Sexy Cooper.You and I should set up a date and go play pool' date='that would be :cool::p[/quote']That would be soooo cool! :thumbsup:

Baby' date='I would be all in :thumbsup:Just have to drive myself there or fly[/quote']Winner has option of taking you, and your date home with yourself? (if your date is a woman) ;)If so, I'm in. :thumbsup:

Winner has option of taking you' date=' and your date home with you? (if your date is a woman) ;)If so, I'm in. :thumbsup:[/quote']:cool:I was going to ask if my other date was with a woman.I bet Cooper you could beat me at pool and would love to win also:p

:cool:I was going to ask if my other date was with a woman.I bet Cooper you could beat me at pool and would love to win also:p

In this case, I have a feeling that you'd let me win. That way, we all win! :thumbsup:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5354[/ATTACH]Heres something for the guys' date='can't forget them.Guys have you ever done it on a pool table?I have on very expensive pool table and it was definitely :hot:[/quote']Nope, I didn't do it on a pool table - but sure sounds like an interesting idea.:) It definitely fits the 'cue sports' term.:DAlso I heard some pool table 'beds' (here we go again) were heated in order to avoid moisture out of the cloth, that's got to be fun...;)
A CLASSIC Aussie commercial for 'Holeproof' underwear' date=' featuring the lovely 'Tonya Bird'....

http-~~-//youtu.be/O3xGpnR1fIo

GO REX! :)
This is frigging hilarious!:D:D:D

Nope' date=' I didn't do it on a pool table - but sure sounds like an interesting idea.:) It definitely fits the 'cue sports' term.:DAlso I heard some pool table 'beds' (here we go again) were heated in order to avoid moisture out of the cloth, that's got to be fun...;)This is frigging hilarious!:D:D:D[/quote']Pretty racy for a commercial! :)

....Yeah' date=' but you love it alleycat. ....You know you do. ;)[/quote']Cooper,you got be freaking kidding me.I don't mind kinky but creepy,no thanks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5434[/ATTACH]This would be my license plate besides ALLEYCAT OF COURSE[ATTACH=CONFIG]5435[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5436[/ATTACH]Hooker plate is banned in Florida,go figure and the eat me well,that speaks volumes:p

post-10210-13892964191365_thumb.jpg

post-10210-138929641915_thumb.jpg

post-10210-13892964191799_thumb.jpeg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5434[/ATTACH]This would be my license plate besides ALLEYCAT OF COURSE[ATTACH=CONFIG]5435[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5436[/ATTACH]Hooker plate is banned in Florida' date='go figure and the eat me well,that speaks volumes:p[/quote']:) ....you are soooo cool! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...