Can you name the film from this screenshot?

RedDragon86

13 minutes ago, Mr. Vigilante said:

Funny enough, I just watched the entire series over the last 2 weeks.  I watch things I've seen before during my workouts as to not be distracted too much.  The only ones that I find have any moments that are somewhat scary are the first 2.  Part 6 is my favorite...the perfect amount of horror, heavy metal, and 80s cheesiness.

Lol...I have the entire franchise, but only maybe go through them about every 7-10 years...usually in October or Halloween time. The first few are definitely the best, in my opinion. But the original Halloween movie series is the best for interesting plots & 80s slasher flicks. Other than the original first movies, the rest of the “Nightmares” & “Friday’s” are a little too over the top, lol! 

Edited by ViceFanMan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ViceFanMan said:

Lol...I have the entire franchise, but only maybe go through them about every 7-10 years...usually in October or Halloween time. 

:rauchen:
ViceFanMan is on the wild cutting edge.  Remember that Maxell tape commercial, where the rich guy has his world SO complete that he's emptied and not moving in his expensive leather chair----he no longer needs to move.  And his butler selects another bluray disc from his vast tv series collection, ViceFanMan gives his mumble of approval, but it doesn't matter which one the butler picked--they're all excellent,... and the butler puts the disc in and quietly walks out.  
The whole room erupts in the theme music from Streets of San Francisco, ViceFanMan has his sunglasses already on, and the speakers are just WAILING!!  You see the long scarf flowing from the air-vibes.

That guy in the commercial---that was ViceFanMan in his early years.

Edited by Augusta

20 minutes ago, Augusta said:

:rauchen:
ViceFanMan is on the wild cutting edge.  Remember that Maxell tape commercial, where the rich guy has his world SO complete that he's emptied and not moving in his expensive leather chair----he no longer needs to move.  And his butler selects another bluray disc from his vast tv series collection, ViceFanMan gives his mumble of approval, but it doesn't matter which one the butler picked--they're all excellent,... and the butler puts the disc in and quietly walks out.  
The whole room erupts in the theme music from Streets of San Francisco, ViceFanMan has his sunglasses already on, and the speakers are just WAILING!!  You see the long scarf flowing from the air-vibes.

That guy in the commercial---that was ViceFanMan in his early years.

Lol... I wish it was this easy & awesome! :) 

3 hours ago, Mr. Vigilante said:

Friday the 13th part 8: Jason Takes Manhattan

One of the most entertaining comedies ever!

Correct! 

Just after he punched the guys head clean off :dance2:

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Clash of the Titans?

That's it.  Dadrian's got it.  And it's the original too, not that cranky CGI version that came later with Niam Leeson.  

Kudos, Dadrian!

• Like 1

On 5/4/2022 at 11:40 AM, Mr. Vigilante said:

Friday the 13th part 8: Jason Takes Manhattan

One of the most entertaining comedies ever!

When Jason was told to Take His Best Shot!  :)

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Augusta said:

Oho!  Oh! I got one--I got one.  Ready?  
Guess THIS!

And if you've never seen the film, YOU'VE GOT TO see it.  

G-15.jpg

Chow Hound?

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Dadrian said:

Clash of the Titans?

Yes! well done my friend.

Edited by RedDragon86
  • Like 1

On 5/3/2022 at 11:01 AM, RedDragon86 said:

Correct! :thumbsup:

Guest star in "Badge of Dishonor" 

Untitled.png.e55f12f642c983ae604140fd2b7e8b54.png

He guest starred in several TV shows, besides being in films...watching an episode of Charlie’s Angels (“Cruising Angels”—December of 1979) and I suddenly realized one of the guest star bad guys was Reni Santoni...just made me think of this from earlier. :dance:  

5F7222FB-3C19-4CC3-80B5-D26B24BE4E90.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedDragon86 said:

Next-

Untitled.thumb.png.287e950bd9d26bb5b5e78e3a245d8d35.png

I do believe this is Night of the Demon - with the depicted demon added to the movie at a later point. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Jack Gretsky said:

I do believe this is Night of the Demon - with the depicted demon added to the movie at a later point. 

It is and what an unbelievable shot for that period, still more impressive and creepier than anything now. 

• Like 1

On 5/6/2022 at 4:44 PM, MrsEvanFreed said:

Chow Hound?

Rock ON!!  Chow Hound is right.  What gave it away so easily?

1 hour ago, Augusta said:

Rock ON!!  Chow Hound is right.  What gave it away so easily?

The  fangs on the cat. 

LOL!

21 hours ago, RedDragon86 said:

Next-

Untitled.thumb.png.287e950bd9d26bb5b5e78e3a245d8d35.png

19 hours ago, Jack Gretsky said:

3 hours ago, RedDragon86 said:

It is and what an unbelievable shot for that period, still more impressive and creepier than anything now. 

This is a film I’ve not seen yet...I’ll have to check it out! :thumbsup: From what I understand the original UK version is the most complete. 

Yeah, that's Night of the Demon.  Check this movie out on the cheap, first.  To be sure you like the story.  It's a movie I've seen, and though, yes the celluloid effect they do with the "dragon" beast is as interesting as posted here, I found the movie just ok, and not as eyebrow-raising as the dragon moments.  

The story's fed to you like a film noir murder at first, where you presume the murderer has concocted a very clever gimmick to hide his crime,... but very soon it gets hard to decide what the danger really is, hysteria, delusion, a hoax done by grifters, a hammer-film beasty that needs a Van Helsing to destroy it,... What AM I watching, here?  

And actor Dana Andrews being the person who's asking questions, doesn't help me decide if this is noir or supernatural.  

Like an appropriate scare-movie, it waits till the end to give you the whole explanation,... but by then I had a hard time accepting the explanation as comfortably as the the characters seemed to.  

Rent it or catch it on the internet first, so you can decide if you want to own.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...