Can you name the film from this screenshot?

RedDragon86

32 minutes ago, RedDragon86 said:

How about this one?

Untitled.png.02485227a7a1f723fcb14ee979d4b134.png

I might be wrong...seen too many vampire movies, lol...but is it Fright Night?

33 minutes ago, ViceFanMan said:

I might be wrong...seen too many vampire movies, lol...but is it Fright Night?

Correct! :thumbsup:

I heard "Near Dark" is a pretty good one, if you have seen would you recommend it?

Edited by RedDragon86
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, RedDragon86 said:

Correct! :thumbsup:

I heard "Near Dark" is a pretty good one, if you have seen would you recommend it?

I actually haven’t seen that one...I’ll have to check it out this next October. ;) :thumbsup:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ferrariman said:

"Barbarella"?

Yep :thumbsup: 

..That was a cool opening credits...for obvious reasons.

Edited by Vincent Hanna

I know it's Gene Kelly in "The Three Musketeers" but I don't know the actual film :)

If anyone gets this we should do a few more film's within the film.

• Haha 1

Oh I thought you meant that the main film we had to get was watching another in a movie theater :) like that scene in "Get Shorty" when Travolta's character is watching "Touch of Evil"

Can you name both films please? :)

Untitled.thumb.png.3329b343d666ee3e51f1772031f070ab.png

• Like 1

Oh.. I get you. The answer would still be Singing in the Rain I think though...right.? I'm confused :)

Gene Kelly's character is at the premiere watching the fictional film like in Inglorious Basterds.

• Thanks 1

On 4/27/2022 at 7:03 AM, Vincent Hanna said:

25799_3.jpg

This is from the fictitious “Dancing Cavalier”, a film within a film… Singin’ in the Rain. :thumbsup:  Love this film!

Edited by pahonu
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, pahonu said:

This is from the fictitious “Dancing Cavalier”, a film within a film… Singin’ in the Rain. :thumbsup:  Love this film!

I’ve actually never seen Singin’ In the Rain...but on May 26th my town’s historic Fox Theater (which was built in 1931, and has been restored to exactly how it originally looked complete with art deco architecture, style, and a balcony) is showing this film as part of its classic film night every Thursday. I might have to go check it out. :thumbsup: 

21 minutes ago, ViceFanMan said:

I’ve actually never seen Singin’ In the Rain...but on May 26th my town’s historic Fox Theater (which was built in 1931, and has been restored to exactly how it originally looked complete with art deco architecture, style, and a balcony) is showing this film as part of its classic film night every Thursday. I might have to go check it out. :thumbsup: 

That sounds like a wonderful place to see this classic musical.  Not to give too much away, but it revolves around the switch from silent films to talkies in late 1920’s Hollywood.  It’s a true classic and I highly recommend you take advantage of the opportunity.  I saw it many times before seeing it on the big screen in a similar art house setting.  I enjoyed it immensely!

• Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, pahonu said:

That sounds like a wonderful place to see this classic musical.  Not to give too much away, but it revolves around the switch from silent films to talkies in late 1920’s Hollywood.  It’s a true classic and I highly recommend you take advantage of the opportunity.  I saw it many times before seeing it on the big screen in a similar art house setting.  I enjoyed it immensely!

I love our Fox Theater...it’s the perfect environment & ambience to see older movies! I’ve gotten to see several classic films on the big screen for the first time, including some of my Hitchcock favorites! I’ll definitely go see this film! :thumbsup: