Can you name the film from this screenshot?

RedDragon86

13 minutes ago, ViceFanMan said:

To an extent, lol, but there genes and/or films I know nothing about. :) 

I reckon you could write reviews and become a critic. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RedDragon86 said:

I reckon you could write reviews and become a critic. 

I probably could...but most critics nowadays seem to purposely only “attack” and try to tear down movies. If I like a film, I will support & build it up. :thumbsup: I tend to like older films, though...as they had to include actual acting, character depth, and plots to captivate you. New movies do nothing but have tons of CGI to try and shock people...and most are pointless and have no character depth. 

Edited by ViceFanMan
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 3/7/2022 at 12:36 AM, MrsEvanFreed said:

Quadrophenia 

Correct!

Sting would have been a good addition to the show, shame.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedDragon86 said:

Correct!

Sting would have been a good addition to the show, shame.

The Good Lord knows my heart would have completely burst if Sting was on MV! :) 

Phil Collins was in the red zone! :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

The Good Lord knows my heart would have completely burst if Sting was on MV! :) 

Phil Collins was in the red zone! :) 

With a much more sophisticated script along with getting rid of the biker stuff in Chemistry, he could have been guy who owned the nightclub creating those synthetic drugs. They could have even had Michael Des Barres as his right hand man.

It was way before my time but he went to the same high school as me, St Cuthbert's Newcastle upon Tyne. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, ViceFanMan said:

I might be wrong...but...Death Wish 2 (1982)?

Correct!:thumbsup:

Guy on the right Kevyn Major Howard who also starred in Full Metal Jacket was in "Line of Fire" as Bates.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RedDragon86 said:

Correct!:thumbsup:

Guy on the right Kevyn Major Howard who also starred in Full Metal Jacket was in "Line of Fire" as Bates.

Yeah, he’s a good “freaky” actor—and the reason I thought I recognized the movie! ;) I love the Death Wish movies with Charles Bronson...I actually really like 2 better than the original, but you have to see the original in order to truly understand 2 & where it’s coming from. :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jack Gretsky said:

Next:

A familiar face, mang.

aaaaca.png

Knightriders (1981)

Edited by ViceFanMan

7 minutes ago, Vicefan7777 said:

The horror film Diabolique.

Correct! :clap: I didn’t know if anyone would recognize it or not? Diabolique (1955) was a French suspense thriller film, that ultimately spawned several American re-makes...some under the same title, others under different titles. One I remember was a TV movie called House of Secrets (1993), starring Melissa Gilbert & Bruce Bixleitner. 

Diabolique is a superbly done film, and the acting & locations are amazing! The Criterion Collection Special Edition Blu-ray is awesome, and includes tons of special features & trivia/production info! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2022 at 5:56 PM, Jack Gretsky said:

How dare you show Susan George only from the back? :p

Haha. At the time I would say Susan, Gretchen Corbett, Shelley Long and Helen Mirren were that most beautiful actresses at the time.

Edited by RedDragon86
  • Like 1