Can you name the film from this screenshot?

RedDragon86

46 minutes ago, Eillio Martin Imbasciati said:

Yeah, I'm glad Felissa Rose shared that story ("Wait, I'm the chick with the...?" He he).

Rickey is definitely a hoot, and a really scrappy kid. I like that!

Watching Sleepaway Camp DVD or Blu-ray with the commentary by Felissa Rose is interesting! The original was just very well done & shocking for its time. However, I don’t care for the two sequels done later, with Pamela Springsteen as ‘Angela’. Way too ridiculous and not scary at all.

They did a Return to Sleepaway Camp reunion movie with Felissa Rose & Jonathan Tiersten reprising their roles. But, it had so many set backs, law suits for people not being paid, problems, etc...that it took years after filming was done for it to get released, that it went straight to DVD. Plus, it was pretty poor compared to the original.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, RedDragon86 said:

Next:

Untitled.thumb.png.5ed6c75da2e53a1b699b869eb2679b20.png

"Magnum Force" (I'm really just spit-balling here; I'm also thinking of "Corvette Summer", but that's just because I want to, and it isn't a guess:))?

1 minute ago, Vincent Hanna said:

Highlander?

Actually, I'm buying that one: sort of looks like Christopher Lambert there to me (definitely doesn't look like Roxanne Hart!). Closer than my guess I bet!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, MrsEvanFreed said:

Explorers 

Sorry for the delay, of course you are correct.

Clearly the creators of "Stranger Things" took something from it. Bullied kids looking for an escape etc.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, RedDragon86 said:

Sorry for the delay, of course you are correct.

Clearly the creators of "Stranger Things" took something from it. Bullied kids looking for an escape etc.

That and The Goonies. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1