• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Pandina

• Richie Rich

• JSCrockett

Here's another linen jacket and pants combo.Eingefügtes Bild

That really looks like something Crockett would wear. You're even standing relaxed in it. Nice one! I hope you have your wayfarers on (the rose tinted ones).

Eingefügtes Bild

Coop, what an outfit!!! :thumbsup:It's 100% like Castillo's and formal enough to wear it at work, if yours requires this dress code.Just don't forget to look at colleagues exactly Castillo's way! :)

You look great in the jackets they fit you well.Reminds me of Crockett.:D

Thanks. I'm a dude who loves designer clothes. I've got lots of 'em. I have a whole room dedicated to clothes.

Where are you finding these linen jackets? Do you find them online or is there a "great" second hand store where you live?I've looked everywhere in my city, and there's no linen selection. Kinda really like a few of your jackets.

Where are you finding these linen jackets? Do you find them online or is there a "great" second hand store where you live?I've looked everywhere in my city' date=' and there's no linen selection. Kinda really like a few of your jackets.[/quote']You can look at second hand stores and thrift stores. I've never had much luck there for jackets (and you'd be lucky to find your size in the jacket you just found)I have "contacts" within the industry.The jacket with stripes in the photo was once a manufacturers sample to a clothing company. It was a one off sample and was made as nice as possible to be observed by the clothing company to see a "final product" before any possible revisions had to changed before full production. This jacket was never meant for sale. The sample would be made with the stripes matching on boths sides, and along pockets and lapels as good as possible. Not sure if the clothing company ever made this jacket or not. I think they did. Also, not sure that if they did make these jackets, if mine differed in any way. You'd have to find a production model to compare against it. This is not where I always get my stuff, that is rare, but that's where this paticular one came from.Where do I get most of my jackets? (That's a secret)Thank you for your comments, and kind words about my clothing.Guys....would YOU wear the striped jacket in public if you owned it?Just curious?Eingefügtes Bild

Guys....would YOU wear the striped jacket in public if you owned it?Just curious?Eingefügtes Bild

I would wear the jacket in public. But I wear pink double pleated trousers in public :)

Guys....would YOU wear the striped jacket in public if you owned it?Just curious?Eingefügtes Bild

Posilootely!!!!!Absotively and for sure...if I owned it.I just happened to grab up a two button lightweight linen jacket regular $339 bucks for only 69 bucks (last one too!)It also has some stripes but not quite as bold as that particular one of yours Coop. It's a light grey slightly blue jacket.How could I say no to that price?(by the way... nice watch pal! I have the exact same one!)

Guys....would YOU wear the striped jacket in public if you owned it?Just curious?

COOP send me the jacket and I'll prove it by pictures!:)Just kiddin' i guess I'm way to big for it...;)I am not so courageous when it comes to "exotic" clothes,but this one I'd definitely wear in public.It looks great to me.

Personally, I'd wear it out. But, it'd have to be for the right occasion. Out on a warm spring or summer day, or at a picnic. It's basically a nice striped shirt, but with a better cut. I think it's more of an out doors jacket than a 'going to the mall' jacket though. Wear it going out for a drive or a boat ride. I also really like the very first one in this thread. I'm a fan of stripes. That's why I also like the teal/gray one from "Bought and Paid for." I'd wear that one all the time for sure. You have a great selection.This latest one though, I think you got the pants color right for it, but the shirt I'm not sure. Maybe yellow or pastel turquoise would work? I think blue would be too much, maybe the yellow would be too much too, you'd have to see I guess. If you had time maybe you could hang that jacket over your henley shirt hangers one at a time to see which color would best match it. The color you chose actually looks pretty good under it. I'd like to see pics of different combination's, but I know that's asking a bit much. How come there's no pic of you wearing the first or second jackets in this thread? I'd like to see how the first one looks shaped out.It's the colors that I really like.

Posilootely!!!!!Absotively and for sure...if I owned it.I just happened to grab up a two button lightweight linen jacket regular $339 bucks for only 69 bucks (last one too!)It also has some stripes but not quite as bold as that particular one of yours Coop. It's a light grey slightly blue jacket.How could I say no to that price?(by the way... nice watch pal! I have the exact same one!)

Well.....Stinger, show us a picture of it!! (You wearing it preferably)

Personally' date=' I'd wear it out. But, it'd have to be for the right occasion. Out on a warm spring or summer day, or at a picnic. It's basically a nice striped shirt, but with a better cut. I think it's more of an out doors jacket than a 'going to the mall' jacket though. Wear it going out for a drive or a boat ride. I also really like the very first one in this thread. I'm a fan of stripes. That's why I also like the teal/gray one from "Bought and Paid for." I'd wear that one all the time for sure. You have a great selection.This latest one though, I think you got the pants color right for it, but the shirt I'm not sure. Maybe yellow or pastel turquoise would work? I think blue would be too much, maybe the yellow would be too much too, you'd have to see I guess. If you had time maybe you could hang that jacket over your henley shirt hangers one at a time to see which color would best match it. The color you chose actually looks pretty good under it. I'd like to see pics of different combination's, but I know that's asking a bit much. How come there's no pic of you wearing the first or second jackets in this thread? I'd like to see how the first one looks shaped out.It's the colors that I really like.[/quote']In regards to the question on why are there no pictures of me wearing the first and second jackets in this thread, I have yet to take a picture of me wearing the first jacket, but I do have a picture of me wearing the second jacket in this thread. It's on page one in the cool thread below.http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?1798-COOP-s-SPRING-CATALOG!!!!-(ME-WEARING-MY-VICE-CLOTHES!)I could try on different shirts with the jacket, as I think I'll take some shots of me wearing the jacket from a few angles so you can see it from all sides. It should work with lots of colors, as it has blue, black, yellow, and white in it. Should work well with nearly every color shirt, especially if the color is in the jacket.I'm a bit suprised that so many people said they would wear the jacket, as it REALLY stands out, and you might feel self-conscious to ACTUALLY wear it in public. It might be questional if it's in good taste, or bad taste to the average person who doesn't see "miami vice" in it.Anyone else want to chime in on this?Would YOU wear this jacket in public? -COOPEingefügtes Bild

O.K.......Here are some pictures of the stipped blazer with different color shirts.Which do you prefer? Eingefügtes Bild