• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Pandina

• Richie Rich

• JSCrockett

I have two blue linen jackets.Which one do you think looks closest to the SMUGGLER'S BLUES jacket.Is it this one....Eingefügtes Bild

Here's my latest version of the BAD TIMING jacket.I love this linen blazer, as grey of this color is very, very hard to find. It also has the correct two button style.Eingefügtes Bild

Another shot of the inside of the BAD TIMING blazer as seen in the above photos.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Wow, those are all great finds, Coop.To be timely, that is definitely a "Goooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll !!!"Is that the pastel orange 3 button henley from Belk? It looks like mine, so that is my guess. Am I correct?

Wow' date=' those are all great finds, Coop.To be timely, that is definitely a "Goooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll !!!"Is that the pastel orange 3 button henley from Belk? It looks like mine, so that is my guess. Am I correct?[/quote']Your correct Richie! That is the henley from belk.So which of the 2 blue jackets do you think is closer to the SMUGGLER'S BLUES jacket?

I'm not Richie so forgive the intrusion. I have looked at the two pictures of the blue linen blazers and I'm wondering if you didn't post the same picture twice by accident as they look the same to me. Then again I dress terrible so what do I know?:D

I'm not Richie so forgive the intrusion. I have looked at the two pictures of the blue linen blazers and I'm wondering if you didn't post the same picture twice by accident as they look the same to me. Then again I dress terrible so what do I know?:D

No, they are two different blazers by two different makers. One shade is just a tad bit different. Just wanted to know which you think is closer in color.What do you think?

I think this one.But that's just me' date=' I am not that good with colours.[/quote']I also agree that this one is the closest to the color. It's not the right color, but It's the closest I currently have.I hope you liked the other jackets too.

...or this one?Eingefügtes Bild
This one' date=' but Crockett's is a much lighter blue. This? : colorP.S. - You're only wearing the old jeans to demo those other jackets, I hope? They need the right pants for the MV look.

...or this one?Eingefügtes Bild

I think this one. Great taste as usual Coop! :clap:Smuggler's Blues outfit is a classic, IMO it's one of the best in the entire series! It's so good to look at these pics, after watching all the crap which is being presented these days in men fashion show. :sick: