• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Pandina

• Richie Rich

• JSCrockett

Wow, ask and I shall receive. Yeah the light one and the striped one in question are awesome jackets. It does work well with several colors. Surprisingly I didn't like the turquoise underneath, and it's probably my favorite color. In the photos the jacket looks light and a bit washed out, so it's not too bold. If it's really bold in person, maybe I wouldn't wear it. You know the steam punk look, with the old style striped jackets from the 1800s. If it's that bold, no, but I really like it in the pics. It looks relaxed. I'll continue tomorrow, falling asleep writing this. Thanks for the pics.

Wow' date=' ask and I shall receive. Yeah the light one and the striped one in question are awesome jackets. It does work well with several colors. Surprisingly I didn't like the turquoise underneath, and it's probably my favorite color. In the photos the jacket looks light and a bit washed out, so it's not too bold. If it's really bold in person, maybe I wouldn't wear it. You know the steam punk look, with the old style striped jackets from the 1800s. If it's that bold, no, but I really like it in the pics. It looks relaxed. I'll continue tomorrow, falling asleep writing this. Thanks for the pics.[/quote']The stripes are indeed pastel, faded or washed out. They are as seen in the photos.The color on the jackets all look right in the photos, however, oddly enough, the shirt colors seem lighter than what they really are. ??????Looking forward to your next post.

I think the lavender shirt with the new jacket looks the best. It might be the cut of the shirt that makes me say that though, because I actually like the bluish-grey too. Although that shirts look is a bit more mafia or russian. That's a guys opinion though. Maybe a woman's opinion would be of more help.