• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Pandina

• Richie Rich

• JSCrockett

Actually, I think I should be posting these in a differnet thread if I'm going to be wearing them. I think I'll post me wearing the items in the COOP'S SPRING CATALOG thread.Glad you like the blazer! It's a really hard color to find.

• 1 month later...

Your 'pilot episode threads' are pretty awesome! Your white jacket (waist length) is pretty nice too. Reminds me of the scene in 'Trust Fund Pirates' where Crockett and Tubbs pull up to Jackson's hangar, get out of the car against the dark sunset and strut towards the camera. That scene is also in the season two DVD splash screen. Nice stuff Cooper&Burnett. What's next or upcoming?

Your 'pilot episode threads' are pretty awesome! Your white jacket (waist length) is pretty nice too. Reminds me of the scene in 'Trust Fund Pirates' where Crockett and Tubbs pull up to Jackson's hangar' date=' get out of the car against the dark sunset and strut towards the camera. That scene is also in the season two DVD splash screen. Nice stuff Cooper&Burnett. What's next or upcoming?[/quote']Well, thank you very much for the compliments, and the comments! :thumbsup: (That always makes my day!)

• 4 weeks later...

I have one rather weird question for you, Cooper... You've mentioned in the other thread that Don Johnson's blazers fit on you well, and you have the same size. I suppose that means that you actually wear them on occasion (or at least you definitely have tried them on). :) What it feels like, I wonder? There is one interesting theory that every person leaves their energy on things they use, especially on clothes (and the more they use the thing the more energy stays on it). And if you put on someone else's clothes you may kind of feel the previous owner's character, or it may change your mood, or something like that. Not all people are actually sensitive enough to really feel it (most are not, I guess, including me... or at least I'm used to think so... ?(), but... :)

I have one rather weird question for you' date=' Cooper... You've mentioned in the other thread that Don Johnson's blazers fit on you well, and you have the same size. I suppose that means that you actually wear them on occasion (or at least you definitely have tried them on). :) What it feels like, I wonder? There is one interesting theory that every person leaves their energy on things they use, especially on clothes (and the more they use the thing the more energy stays on it). And if you put on someone else's clothes you may kind of feel the previous owner's character, or it may change your mood, or something like that. Not all people are actually sensitive enough to really feel it (most are not, I guess, including me... or at least I'm used to think so... ?(), but... :)[/quote']First, for the actual feel of these items, you can read about them here.http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?1259-DESIGNER-CLOTHES-IN-MIAMI-VICE&highlight=DESIGNER+CLOTHESAs for how it feels psychologically, well, ...I FEEL PRETTY GOOD!Yes, very rarely, I do wear the clothes, but I'm careful where I wear it, or take it. What I feel when I wear them is a sense of responsibility to the item. I'm protective of it, I feel the men's fashion history that came these items from the show. I also wear them dressed as Crockett, so one tends to act like the character when dressed that way. It's hard to say if I feel the energy of the person who wore this jacket, perhaps because it would have only been worn when he was being filmed for a scene, and not all the time.One thing I know for sure, I love these items, and I protect them, and preserve them...they are exciting, and fun!I love answering fun questions like this Cheetah, that was fun! :clap:

• 3 weeks later...
OK' date=' seriously, I'm one step away from crying..WHERE can I get one like this? :cry:[/quote']Wish I could tell you. These are vintage items from the 1980's. They just don't make 'em any more. :cry:

Figures' date=' theres alot of nice jackets in your collection I'd love to buy.[/quote']What I wanted to do at one time is have a COOP's GENERAL STORE on this site, where I post pictures of VICE items like clothes or photos, mugs etc. and members could buy them from me. I never explored the idea, and it's just as well, due to how poorly the contests were entered, I'd just be a big hassle, so I dropped the idea.

Wish I could tell you. These are vintage items from the 1980's. They just don't make 'em any more. :cry:

Yea I know, it's the main reason why I never find anything out in the stores that looks good to me. Just thought maybe there are some second hand shops or something like that specialized in clothes like these. Guess there's no way you'd sell it, right?

Yea I know' date=' it's the main reason why I never find anything out in the stores that looks good to me. Just thought maybe there are some second hand shops or something like that specialized in clothes like these. Guess there's no way you'd sell it, right?[/quote']Unfortunately, not these vintage items.

Unfortunately' date=' not these vintage items.[/quote'] Yea I don't think I'd give them away either :D could you tell me what fashion house/company this is? :o

Yea I don't think I'd give them away either :D could you tell me what fashion house/company this is? :o

It was from a store called, OAKTREE.

Look around for vintage Hugo Boss and Parachute items' date=' they did most the wardrobe for crockett as I recall[/quote']Did you see this thread???http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?905-MIAMI-VICE-CROCKETT-BLAZERS-amp-VICE-CLOTHES-PHOTOSOr THIS one???http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?1798-COOP-s-SPRING-CATALOG!!!!-(ME-WEARING-MY-VICE-CLOTHES!)These should be of great interest to you!

• 4 months later...

Another linen jacket from a designer in Paris, but made in Italy.It's a Season 3 style jacket where it's cut at the waist, dropped shoulders with just a little padding, and it's nice and roomy. I wear this jacket A LOT! I love it. Eingefügtes Bild